Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Your Move (Senga/Ying)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:16 pm
Senga hadn't been expecting to run into Ying.

It was just. It was one of those things that happened, and he had no idea how.

The horseman had been wandering aimlessly, his wings pumping every once in awhile with pent up irritation. There was no end to it nowadays. He was either angry, listless, or unintentionally bloodthirsty. So, he was either ignoring people or sparring with people or punching trees. He was not tripping over proper horsemen of society.

Except, he was.

His wings balanced him out almost as soon as he'd knocked into Ying, making him bounce back with an ounce of surprise in his eyes before they quickly melded into something more reserved.

"I'm sorry." He paused, his fingers twitching. "I wasn't - watching where I was going."

He tapped his foot in aggravation, peering at Ying in mild curiosity.

"By any chance," He didn't even know why he was asking, "are you a fair hand at sparring?"

chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:48 pm
Ying couldn't see where she was going. Due to a large pot- that was MUCH too huge for her to be carrying, yet cradled in her arms anyways- Ying couldn't see anything that wasn't directly to her left or her right.

So the huffy war horseman running into her caught her completely off guard. As he smacked into her, the weight of the pot threw her gravity backwards, landing her on her butt, with the pot rolling out of her hand. Rice spilled everywhere, the food she'd been carrying home now utterly ruined. She'd paid good money for that, and now? Now it was spilled!

As much as she wanted to yell and whine, Ying was a Conquest horseman. If there was one thing Lan had taught her, it was that Conquestians had to be dignified at all times.

Yet Ying was still young and still learning. Though she daintily stood up and brushed herself off, there was a fire in her eyes, an angry sort of fire. "It is no problem," she said shortly, "I could not see the path either."

Then, out of nowhere, the horseman asked her if she wanted to spar. What was it with these War horsemen always wanting to fight?! Sighing she said, "I... no, I am not very applicable at sparring ... but ... but I could find someone who is!"

keiifuu

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

keiifuu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:34 am
Senga peered down at the rice curiously. "I apologize. I imagine that was quite a difficult thing to acquire..." He tilted his head. Conquest horsemen ate such weird foods. Within War, he was accustomed to meat, and at times vegetables and herbs foraged from the jungle. Not rice and tea and the strange flavored foods that the other clans seemed to favor. "Would you like me to pay for that? Ah, but - " He returned to his current train of thought, the itching in his bones having gone unfulfilled for far too long.

"No, it is no good thing to not be applicable." The horseman leaned back, pondering Ying's short stature and demure little appearance. She was very tiny, and he imagined most opponents might misjudge her on that alone. His lips curled, and with a low growl, he reached forward and gestured. "Come and spar with me, and I promise I'll pay you back in full for your rice." His eyes flickered to hers. "It would be too much of a hassle to find someone applicable at sparring, and I am sure you give yourself far less credit than you are due."

It seemed, sadly for Ying, that he wasn't about to take no for an answer.

chimarii
BECAUSE I TAG WHEN I WANT

chiickadee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:01 am
Ying's mouth was a deep crescent, which only grew deeper the more Senga spoke. Not only had she lost the night's rice, now another War horseman was asking her to fight (the second one this week!) in order to gain it back. Even though he'd been the one to blame in the first place.

Sighing, she knew she had no choice. "V-Very well!" A bow appeared in her hand, and she held it defensively in front of her. "Please 'spar' as you see fit."

She just wanted this to be over as quickly as possible so she could return home. If it meant a stupid War horseman tossing her around a bit beforehand, so be it.

HP: 40
DMG: 4 (defended)

keiifuu

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:24 am
Senga glanced at her curiously before folding his wings and rumbling quietly. "The point of sparring is that both sides partake in the spar part itself," He replied in amusement, almost teasing the girl. His low tone, however, suggested that he was perfectly fine with her chosen method of beginning, even though it was quite odd him.

After all, those of War usually rushed in for the first strike in spars. They had never been the defensive sort outside of actual, serious warfare. Back in the Isles, the training grounds had been full of underaged kin kicking and punching and leaping at each other with a bloody vengeance. Fighting a Conquest horseman... would be interesting.

Senga sighed, summoning his dagger, and moved forward to begin.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 5 - 4 = 1
FEAR: Y2 Battle Cry

chimarii
hey dere

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items