Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:19 pm
  • Why look at this, a nice new home! Most elements of the pride will remain the same despite the relocation, but obviously, the location itself is very different! Please be sure to read up on it. History has also been updated to include recent events.
  • Now that the pride has its own territory again, adolescents may leave on their name quests! Pilgrims, in addition to being tasked with finding their new names as usual, are being specifically asked to spread the word about the pride's relocation in hopes that the news may eventually reach older pilgrims and they will find their way back to the pride.
  • Unless they're seers, most pilgrims who were sent out before the fire and subsequent relocation, of course, won't realize that their home has been destroyed and the pride has moved. This a very good opportunity for character drama, so by all means, use it! But how are they going to find their pride, you ask? They may find out about the relocation through rumor, or from newer pilgrims sent out after the move.
  • Please make a post for yourself in the new member list!

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:18 pm
  • My apologies for the lack of announcements, and for the gaps in activity I've been having over the last year (and, unfortunately, will probably continue to have periodically). I'll be looking for a new co-owner for the pride soon, likely in conjunction with a contest and plot. Keep an eye out!
  • ICly, there's a little bit of trouble...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:40 am
  • Well, hello. There's no wonderful way to put this, so I'm just going to keep it short and to the point. I need to accept that I no longer have the time or drive to run a linearted pride, and that's unlikely to change. I will complete an RP to make it through the upcoming purge (if someone would be kind enough to help me with that, I would be much obliged!), but at the end of the year, I will be surrendering the swampie lines back to the shop so that they can go to another pride (please don't start asking how/when - it will happen when and how it happens).
  • If you have any breedings you absolutely want to have on the lines, you'll have until the end of the year to try for them, but please keep in mind that no one is obligated to take them before the lines are surrendered, and do not attempt to beg/hint/pressure/etc.
  • The pride is not being disbanded, so your lions will not have to leave unless you want them to. The current situation ICly is that Khara stepped down due to poor health, naming Samudranta as the new Queen. There are some questions as to whether or not she was the appropriate choice, as she is playful and free-spirited, and so can come across as childish. Some may have trouble taking her seriously.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:49 pm
  • Okay, so. I feel really bad that there are still some swampie breeding attempts floating around, but I also can't really take them. ;; So, I will delay officially giving up the lines until the end of January - still no guarantees that they'll be taken, but it will at least give a bit more of a chance and I'll feel slightly less guilty. No more free-for-all permissions, though - anything posted in the December thread (which, if you really want, you could still post something in) will have permission, no further permissions will be given.

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games