+ Snow
+ Magic

Dislikes:
- The dark
- Fire
- Being beaten
- Sickness

Collars: White, light pink, velvet

Bio: Rukia had been beaten for carrying a gun around with her last master. He sometimes even locked her in a room as she was still bleeding from her wounds. He would force her to do things, and she obeyed; scared of getting hit again. Rukia had the final straw and ran away, but her master caught her and beat her half to death. He suddenly became ill so Rukia was taken back to the Slave Warehouse to be sold again.
Seme, uke, or seke?: Uke
Anything else relevant: Uses a 25 Technique Seal that she can only cast within battle.
Can manipulate ice, water, and wind.
Picture:
User Image
{|••••••••••Available••••••••••|}

Name: Shin Hamazaki
Nick: Shi
Race: Human
Orientation: Straight
+ Alchemy
+ Swords
+ All elements

Dislikes:
- The unknown
- Black Magic
- Snakes
- Green

Collars: Blue, light pink, white

Bio: Being a runaway for most of her life, Shin learned the basics and spells of Alchemy. It's basically what she fights with. Shi has a fear of the dark and will maybe need to stay by her master sometimes. She is very kind and whatnot, but her last master tried to change her. When she refused, he sent her back to the Slave Warehouse to be sold again.

Uke

Anything else Relevant?: Give her a katana and she's deadly.
Picture:
User Image

Name: Mizutani Tamashi
Nick: Mizu
Race: Human
Gender: Female...Do I look like a boy to you or do I need to show you my breasts?!
Orientation: Of course it's straight!! I'm not a Lesbo!!
+ Defending her master
+ Fighting
+ Her sword

Dislikes:
- Stubbornness
- Rudeness
- Anything that may hurt her master

Collars: Hm. Lets see... I can be green, light pink, velvet, and blue at times.

Bio: Mizu was never beaten. She was customly used for either protection and pleasure, your just as a doll. She was frequently sent back because of her dislikes for her master. She wants one that can care about her feelings and try to break the ice that has formed over the years of being sent back. She hates it in her cell. SOMEBODY GET HER OUT OF THERE NOW!!

Uke

Anything else Relevant?: She has a sword that she can call from what is known as the 'Vault'. It's a bendable sword that can be used as a whip in battle. The chuncks of blades on it can completely separate from the flexible pole and increase great damage.
Picture:
User Image