Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image

This guy right here, is Drakma. He's a rogue male, with an unjustified hatred for leopards. He believes his Mother was killed by one, which is untrue. In fact it was a lion, though an unknowing leopard walked in on the scene afterwards and was footed with the bill.

So you're thinking - why the heck do you want a fling with a leopardess for a lion who hates them?

Exactly. I want him to have a fling with one, but I don't want him to be aware that he's doing it. Ideally I am looking for a leopardess with a bit of a dark side. Someone who knows what they want, and wants Drakma, though he doesn't want them in return. Someone who would be willing to injure him, drug him, or blackmail him. Y'know whatever works. Its not that kind of plot guys.

Or if the right female comes along, I might even go for a voluntary fling with a hybrid or leopardess, who is exceptionally charismatic or good looking.

Anyway, I want him to fling with a leopardess for the sole reason that he will have to look these cubs in the eye and deal with his own inner hatred. Whether he comes to love or hate them, is something I want to develop through RP so I can't give you any promises at the moment.

WITH THAT SAID

Gimme your leopardesses please <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:25 pm
heart  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:54 pm
How would Drakma feel about an extra loving, slightly deaf leopard with the inability to tell when another character completely despises her? Caaaause, I have a leopard, but I rather her not get her arse kicked.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:00 pm
Zingling
How would Drakma feel about an extra loving, slightly deaf leopard with the inability to tell when another character completely despises her? Caaaause, I have a leopard, but I rather her not get her arse kicked.

Firstly, I forgot to mention this, but Drakma is in no way violent. He just verbally lets those he despises know of his hatred. No matter how much he hates them, he just doesn't have the heart to do anything to hurt another.

In all honesty, I don't think he'd have the heart to really even put her down once he realized how vulnerable she is. He recently had a litter of cubs, so his heartstrings are really easy to tug on.

I bet he'd take a small liking to her, but wouldn't allow himself to admit to it. Though if cubs were to come around, he would still have inner turmoil because of it >3<

May I see the leopardess in question please?

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:19 pm
Ah, brilliant. Then this might work really well for her. She honestly wouldn't notice the verbal abuse often or at all do to the hearing impairment. Plus, she'd be more happy someone was around her to pay attention to her.

She was left behind by her family and told to stay near a tree and wait for them to get back.... And that is where she has been. Day in and day out. Sometimes starving due to the herds not being close enough for her to hunt.

Mehta is her name.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:26 pm
Zingling
Ah, brilliant. Then this might work really well for her. She honestly wouldn't notice the verbal abuse often or at all do to the hearing impairment. Plus, she'd be more happy someone was around her to pay attention to her.

She was left behind by her family and told to stay near a tree and wait for them to get back.... And that is where she has been. Day in and day out. Sometimes starving due to the herds not being close enough for her to hunt.

Metha is her name.

Oh yes, she would definitely tug at his heartstrings then! Poor little girl, he'd feel rough for her. Wouldn't be surprised if he tried to keep an eye on her, just to be sure she wasn't starving.

If you'd like to get something started between them and see how they work out, i'm totally up for it :3  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:11 pm
Depawsit

Here you go!
A new face