Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[PRP] You, yeah you... (Abidemi and Banhishikha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:02 am
User Image

Taking a break from her training, Banhishikha decided it was time to tried to act like another huntress of the pride. She had to get her story straight and learn the trades to be able to be a passable huntress. It was vital she kept her true job a secret, and she was determined to make Morag proud of her. She didn't particularly like this part, but it was the most important thing about being what she was being trained for.

She stopped and stretched for a moment, letting her claws dig into the sand below. A loud yawn escaped her mouth while in the process of her stretch. It had been a long night, and she had gotten little sleep, but she had to get use to that. Sometimes that was what it was like to be a spy. She closed her mix-matched eyes, then opened them again. She took a quick glance with her black and red eyes to see if anything interesting could be picked up.

It seemed a pretty calm morning, say the least. It felt like perhaps it was going to be a boring day. She needed to find someone, maybe convince a small hunting party, or some other duty she could try to keep herself busy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image
As on any given morning, Abidemi was awake, bright and early. In his den, he stretched and played with his familiar, Chiumbo, to keep himself entertained. After his muscles were rid of the stiffness that comes with sleep, he headed out of his den, towards, where else, the barracks.

He walked along, and towards an adolescent, also up rather early. He slowed down his walk, ever the chatty lion, and bobbed his head in greeting. "Good morning, young lady." Most native-born Firekins weren't too talkative or overly-friendly, so Abidemi did his best to not appear overbearing. Some responded well to his eagerness, others made it known that they weren't looking to converse.

The lion felt he'd seen this female before, or maybe some of her family (then again, wasn't just about everyone in the Firekin family to one another?) but he couldn't be sure of what she was apprenticing. If she was training to be a soldier, maybe he could exercise with her. "Mind if I ask what you're doing up so early?"  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:50 pm
Banhishikha eyed the male in front of her who seemed to be quite happy and more than wanting to talk to her. This could be a good way to get some information she decided and moved towards him.. "Morning old man?" She said not sure exactly what to call him. He wasn't old, she could see that, but he was older than her. Or at least bigger than she. She wasn't good with age, not that it mattered when her job was more important.

"Just getting a drink of water," She almost sounded defensive. Of course, that wasn't true, but it was good as any. She eyed him for a moment, "And you? Since you're being a curious one, what wakes you up so early?"

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games