Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Let me show you my bones. (Ziko'roli x Celosia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:53 am
User Image

Ziko'roli found himself playing his xylophone while he was by himself. It was soothing, and he knew how to actually play it. All the other things around the pride, he hadn't a clue what to do with them. Drums were to beat on, but he had accidentally broke one hitting it too hard. He wondered if he could play it better if he used his sticks that went with his xylophone. He had grown accustomed to his fish bones.

His were old, and needed to be repaired, but that wasn't very easily done in this case. He needed fresh fish, and to let them sit out for a day or two. Not just any type of fish either, sea fish. He yawned and stopped with his music for the moment. Putting a paw gently across it. At one point, it had been his only friend. Now, he felt like he had friends everywhere. Everyone was kind, and he quite enjoyed it.

It was a peaceful life, this one. The drought had caused some issues, he had heard, but he wasn't there for it. The goddess had announced that the royal family was mostly safe, and things were slowly starting to pick up. It was more than he could ever ask in a pride. He smiled at the thought.

samus x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:09 pm
User Image
Celosia had heard his music and it had caught her attention rather quickly as she had been taking a lovely walk. she pouted when the music suddenly stopped but she was pleased she had found the source before it stopped as she had looked around for the source. " that was lovely." smiling, she couldn't help but give the male a complement on his playing as she had found it very soothing to hear. " i'm Celosia, may i ask your name?" she didn't have many friends so she figured she might as well be social and she figured he had to be nice after playing such lovely music.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:47 pm
Startled, Ziko'roli hadn't been expecting anyone around. At least, not one that would come up and start a conversation with asking his name. He smiled at her kindly and bowed his head a little. "Nice to meet you, Celosia" he started, "I'm Ziko'roli"

He hadn't met everyone in the pride, but he was glad he was getting to meet a new face. One day, he was sure he'd know everyone in the pride. At least, he hoped so. He chuckled to himself and shook his head at the thought. Maybe one day... Maybe one day. "What can I do for you?" He asked her. She seemed like a lioness on a mission.

samus x

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff