Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Uluiru / War Executioner [Accepted!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:27 pm
LOST CLAN CREATION FORM

The Horseman
Name: Uluiru
Nicknames: Ulu.
Age: 23, although he's slender, and has a tendency of looking younger than his 23 years.

Original Clan: War

Job Role: Executioner (outer circle); although his strength in close combat comes less from overt strength than it does from his agility and maneuverability.

Personality: Efficient, with a strong sense of empathy. He's not one to toy with things unnecessarily, since he tends to consider carefully how he'd feel if roles were reversed--he'll do what he needs to, but he's not going to make things more unpleasant than necessary.

Ulu's got a fairly laid-back approach to life...he's not intensely driven to succeed, or excel, but if given a task/something that's needed to get done, he'll do what he needs to in order to see it through. He's respectful of women, not so much in the way of 'treats her like a delicate lady in need of protection' as a 'treats her as a potential praying mantis, who may or may not rip off his head if provoked'....with a sort of cautious courtesy, especially if she comes across as temperamental.

Ulu's not antsy, or inclined to fidget, but is instead perfectly content to sit still for long periods of time, if needed. He also has unhurried way of moving that can make it surprising to some...he doesn't move slowly, but the way he moves appears to be slow and easy, even when it's not. He's got a reasonable amount of stamina, but he's not possessing of drastic amounts of endurance--he's definitely more of a sprinter than a marathon runner, and the same goes for him in a fight--if he can't finish it quickly, he starts to flounder pretty fast.

He's hard to insult, as he's not prone to excess pride or impressions of self-worth. He's self-depreciating about his physical appearance, realizing that he's not ever going to be a 'manly' looking man, with his slight, youthful frame. With that said, he's not one to take things the opposite way, either--he very definitively identifies with being male, he's just under no illusions as to how he looks. On the contrary, he has a tendency to be underestimated physically, which he has no problem using to his advantage.

Not being overly driven, while he'll work at maintaining and developing new skills, he's not one to spend hours upon hours trying to be the best, or picking fights with others as some sort of one-upmanship. However, he's not completely averse to sticking up for someone who seems unable to do so for themselves--he may come across as somewhat lazy, but he isn't blind to the responses of others, and isn't inclined to sit back and watch someone be victimized. On the flip side, he's not prone to rushing in just for the sake of being a white knight--if someone's brought something upon themselves, he's got no problem standing back and letting them take what they have coming.

With all of the changes, and issues facing the lost clans as a whole, he's taken the approach of dealing with things one step at a time--he's not one to sit back and reminisce about the 'glory days'...there's not much point to it, in his eyes. He grieved, but isn't one to dwell on the unpleasant aspects of life that he can't change. He's not averse to advance planning, but his general approach to life is to deal with things as they come.

Mount Form: An enlarged Margay Cat, although with a more distinctly red coloration. There are beads and feathers woven in some of the fur around the face, and a number of others dangling from/decorating the plain saddle.

Weapon Form: USE A WEAPON THEY IDENTIFY WITH (SEE BELOW) please be REASONABLE in appearance
Weapons Summoning ]: Ulu is able to summon a short sword, little longer than a dagger. The blade looks as though it's made of obsidian, although it's less fragile...and the handle is made of bone, with some feathers and other accessories hanging from it. The blade is plain and unassuming.

FEAR ATTACK: Hesitating Illusion: Ulu is able to fuzz his appearance slightly when going for the death strike, making it seem as though he's faster than he is--he's quick anyway, but his fear ability simply lets him attempt to convince his opponent that he's a split-second slower to start the attack than he really was, leaving them with less time to respond.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour/Style: Deep auburn, with more gold-toned highlights from spending so much time outdoors. He keeps it in a slightly shaggy, just-past-the-shoulders length, occasionally pulled back with a leather thong, although usually left loose. It's mostly straight, with maybe the barest hint of wave to it. He's a big one for feathers, teeth and bead accessories, and his hair is no exception.
Skin Colour: Bronze
Clothing Style/Colours: He sticks to mostly natural tones, preferring colors that would let him blend in, if he wanted to. He's not afraid of using a fair bit in the way of fun and/or interesting accessories (feathers, teeth, beads...it's all fair game!), but he's hardly a fashion diva, so nothing TOO wild (if it would be largely inconvenient, it's likely to be a no). He's not overly modest, and so not necessarily inclined to be heavily clothed, unless it's really cold.
Extra: He's on the short side--not leaning towards dwarfish or anything, but definitely toward the shorter end of average (at a whopping 5'6", give or take). He'd also be unlikely to be wearing any kind of shoes. Some sort of stylized, tribal tattoo wouldn't be amiss, either (winding around his torso, or over his shoulder and down along his upper arms would be great--since he's not an existing character yet, I'm okay with the exact design being up to the artist). For wings...I have no preference as to patterning--something in a palette that goes with the rest of him, though? x'D
References: Nope!

FINALLYPOSTINGUPATHREAD. [/has totally been letting this guy rumble about in her brain for awhile, now]

annd, links to the 7 Kings Threads where Ulu showed up/had some RP (it was AU, but still, might be handy when/if I ever get him, for helping me mentally flesh him out more)
Silver Kingdom
Black Kingdom [x]
Valley of the Blighted Heart
The Great Battlefield (West)
Tower of the Voice:
[x] [x] [x] [x]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 pm
Did you mean an englarged Margay for the mount? I have three cats that weigh like twice that of your average margay cat, so they'd be hard to ride lmfao.  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:33 pm
DarkHeartedSorrow
Did you mean an englarged Margay for the mount? I have three cats that weigh like twice that of your average margay cat, so they'd be hard to ride lmfao.

...I did indeed, LMAO. *had read that they were small, and yet didn't think to specify that* thank you for pointing that oversight out xDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm
Np, np. I just imagined a horseman trying to ride a tiny cat and laughed.  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 pm
DarkHeartedSorrow
Np, np. I just imagined a horseman trying to ride a tiny cat and laughed.

You actually had me wishing I hadn't forgotten completely how to draw people, because I had the urge to draw him attempting to ride said tiny cat...xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:52 am
That reminds me... of the Vykrul in Northrend trying to ride any of the WoW mounts. Unless they fixed that issue =P And is a HILARIOUS mental image. XD  

TormentedAngie

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 am
I am am doing all the kings quests run down and ahhhhhhhhhh <3
He'd got a well laid out personality and nothing is breaking rules as far as I can tell

A+ quest A+  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 pm
iStoleYurVamps
I am am doing all the kings quests run down and ahhhhhhhhhh <3
He'd got a well laid out personality and nothing is breaking rules as far as I can tell

A+ quest A+

<3 <3 thank youuuu for reading him over, I appreciate the feedback (and that you don't think I've managed to accidentally break any rules with him xD) heart  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:34 pm
Tweaked it ever-so-slightly, and I think I'm ready for more in the way of crits/questions to make me think a little more in-depth on him~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:25 pm
Vashtya

Halloween Immigration Form

• Name: Uluiru
  • Race: Horseman
  • Former Clan: War
  • Job: Executioner

Welcome to Halloweentown! You are cleared to enter the Lost Clans Sanctuary.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers