Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Seaki's Getting Back into the Swing of Things!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:27 pm
I haven't been on in a long time. I seriously need to get everything back together and gets some plots rolling. And remember plots and such, omg.

1. Boys
2. Girls
3. Unfinished RPs  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:30 pm
The Guys

Koin
User Image Pack/Pride: Aikanaro'Hini; Na'artu (Slave)
Additional Information I have no idea what's going on with this pride, so I'm gonna research and such, or if anyone wants to share? :3 Any Slave RP is welcome as well. Koin's pretty chill, so he wouldn't hurt a cub or anything. He's not a bitter slave.

I don't mind him being maimed or injured, so that's cool too.

X
User Image Pack/Pride: Previously the Leader of Amani Kikundi?
Additional Information I don't know if I want to bring the pack back. If someone would like to help me with that, please contact me. For right now, he's technically a rogue and is open for RP anywhere. He does have a mate already though.

Blancun
User Image Pack/Pride: Rogue
Additional Information He's a seer. No idea if I had plots with him before? I think he might have a mate already, but I have to contact the person and see if it was a fling or not if I remember correctly?

RPs to develop Seer Powers is helpful please.

Fasa
User Image Pack/Pride: Previously, Legio (disbanded); Rogue
Additional Information Another of my seer character. He sees bits and pieces of the future through touch, but just in flashes that leave him physically sightless for a few minutes to an hours.

He did not have a mate but I'm certain there was some plottage for one?

Kucha
Additional Information I've got nothing, he had no plots before I left on hiatus.

Abu
User Image Pack/Pride: Swampies
Additional Information What's even going on with the Swampies? I hear they're in the mountains now? Mounties?

He has a mate but RP super welcome.

Damu
User Image Pack/Pride: Rogue; Previous pack disbanded
Additional Information He had no plots before I left, and he's welcome to RP and plots.

Kuyaa
Additional Information No plots; welcome to plots.

Chozi
User Image Pack/Pride: Koti Kaikille
Additional Information He's FERTILE. He has no mate. And I'm picky about his mates, sorry. But welcome to plots, but nothing to make him leave his coalition.

Jana
Additional Information He's a sweetie, with a child-like wonder with the world. He also has no plots.

Kabaa
User Image Pack/Pride: Disbanded; Rogue
Additional Information Shy submissive character with a manipulative streak. Looking for plots? Might join Koti.

Majua
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pack/Pride: Rogue
Additional Information No plots - anything welcome. He's travelling with his little sister Ban, though, so they come as a packaged deal.

Baharia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pack/Pride: Rogue
Additional Information No plots. Loves the water/fishing.

Safuraa
Additional Information

Tandabui/FrostPaw
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pack/Pride: Peke Na
Additional Information

Moyo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pack/Pride: Kiingereza'nchi
Additional Information

Ngamasanii
Additional Information

Jasisiradi
Additional Information

Haytham
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pack/Pride: Ukuucha'Walafame
Additional Information

Makorowezi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pack/Pride: Rogue?
Additional Information

Kilalo
Additional Information

Faudi
Additional Information

Galjoen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pack/Pride: Bahari'mtoto
Additional Information

Somhairle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pack/Pride: Juu'kilele
Additional Information

Ajitabh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pack/Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Additional Information

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:31 pm
The Girls  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:33 pm
RPs  

Seaki