Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

Busy, busy, always so busy.

She hadn't expected that such a role in life was as busy as it was. Watching her father when she was younger was like watching a veiled life - he had always appeared perfectly calm. But not Yue. No. She was always moving and getting things done. They had always sang to her, told her of the future, keeping her on her toes about what she was to do next.

Now, they were ushering her in to a meeting with a lion the central house had wished for her to meet - someone who was interested in joining! How exciting!

Taking to the meeting area, she stood around, hoping to pick him out when he arrived.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image

He was interested in joying. More than interested in joining. He hated his last pride, and this pride was on a completely different level from what he heard. He heard it was calming. It would sooth his inner rage. Of course, Saegitur was always in control of that rage, but he knew he'd have to keep it in check even more now. There was no slip ups, here. He wouldn't snap at anyone in voice, claw, or otherwise. Absolute control is what he was striving for.

Which is why he wanted to join this house. It was supposed to be calm, full of the learned lions. He wasn't a learned lion, he never would be, but he could offer some form of protection.

If they'd have him, anyway.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:11 pm
It wasn't until she heard the whispers in her ear that she caught sight of the lion, ears flicking forward as she watched him for a moment, making sure she was getting the wrong impression. After a short, few moments, she decided that he was the one she was sent to view.

She had seen those colours before, the bright red of a pride she had heard of when her and her parents were coming to their new home. Even her old friend, from the North Pride, and his strange reds. Reds, reds, reds, she loved them.

Walking over to him, she tilted her head, watching with blue eyes.

"Hello, I am going to assume that you are the one they sent to visit me, ask me questions, talk to me?" She offered, giving him a calmed look.

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games