Submit

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Band of Thunderbirds

Rani'Kob is a devoted, humble thief whom is compelled to service the Kizingo'Zaa pride to the fullest of her abilities and all she asks in return is the success of the pride (and maybe gratitude). This covert band of thieves is her new pet project.

Goals
Rani's goal is to help other thieves push the limits of their perceived potential through her off-pride training 'facility' in hopes to raise the levels of talent as a whole to a new level. Periodically there will be a heist operation ran as a group where each Thunderbird will receive a white powder bird on their face for unanimity and regalia. On the heists only inanimate objects will be retrieved, no living creatures (unless there's a damn good reason). However there is a catch.

This band is a secret! Only those that have demonstrated they can handle the burden of being a highly coveted Thunderbird and not telling a soul coupled with raw talent for thieving. Rani'Kob herself is jaded by recognition and demands to be kept out of the spotlight as the brains of the operation, but she is undoubtedly the leader of this outfit. Once recruited the unofficial rank is Pick Of The Litter until the first heist, and/or after whence you have proven worthy to take the oath.

Meetings will be signaled one day ahead of time by a black leather pouch with the band symbol painted in white casually lodged in the armpit of the first major limb of a particular tree. The pouch was so small, if someone wasn't looking for it they could glance right over while admiring the beautiful canopy of the tree line.

Rules
This band is to be rumored but never confirmed. Just another bedtime story to battle away the fears of little cubs. Not for glory hounds, crazies, assholes or snitches. Breaking of the rules will result of bad things, painful in some cases I think. A leak in concrete information will result in an investigation, see previous sentence.
Note: This does not mean you need permission to go on your own solo mission!

IC: Playing with the idea of code names
Rani'Kob as the Head of the band is the most coveted secret above all
You must be asked to join the Thunderbirds
You must not break the Oath
The Oath
I will not speak of Thunderbirds to non-members
I will not steal from allies
I will always turn to help my fellow T-bird
I acknowledge I can always be better and learn more

OOC:
Please don't break the rules?

Fitting In
Informal Ranks-
Mentors are those with the wisdom to give and can do the most good teaching others, though always a student themselves. Only mentors can recruit with permission from the Head.
T-birds are those with the raw potential ready to be sculpted into a master thief. T-birds don't have to stick to one particular mentor but are expected to listen when a mentor has advice to give.
Pick of the Litter is the rank for new recruits before they take the oath to become a T-bird.

Mentors: Rani'Kob (Conrad the Mighty), Dhoru (Rennekae),
T-birds: Asker (AstoriaFallen)
Picks of the Litter: Lightening bug (Seaki)

To join visit the recruiting thread!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:17 am
Updates

Notices

RP tracker:
- Lions involved in RP: Page(s)

*Note: This thread can be used as a channel of information and communication for OOC purposes.

The thread for RP will be an ORP linked here.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:19 am
I think this can be open for posting now! If you have any questions or ideas, post or feel free to PM me! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:09 pm
heart  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 am
heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:52 pm
heart heart  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:04 pm
Let's try this again! It's just a club my friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:19 pm
Rani'Kob is looking for the cave of wonders, do you think she'll find it?  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:01 pm
Thalion

Is this still a plot for the kizi?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:06 pm
AstoriaFallen
Thalion

Is this still a plot for the kizi?

I never actually ran it! It was all Conrad, I just gave a stamp of approval for them to essentially be a subdivision of the pride. Sadly, Conrad has fallen very, very ill. I've not seen her around for months. ;-;  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:08 pm
Thalion

I'm sorry to hear that. I pray they get well. heart I know Renna had the other thread set up so I don't know if they were co-owning the idea together? I thought it was pretty good and would like to try and get it going again with Renna's help if she still wants to do it. I hope conrad will be okay. -hugs-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:26 pm
AstoriaFallen
Thalion

I'm sorry to hear that. I pray they get well. heart I know Renna had the other thread set up so I don't know if they were co-owning the idea together? I thought it was pretty good and would like to try and get it going again with Renna's help if she still wants to do it. I hope conrad will be okay. -hugs-

;; I've not heard anything update-wise. I just hope she's doing alright.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:38 am
Thalion

AstoriaFallen

Me and Conrad were "co-owning". Unfortunately, things weren't done as I was expecting them to be, and, since we didn't get much interest, it never really took off.
Shortly after this was all set up, I went on hiatus, and since returning I haven't actually seen Conrad - Thal explained that.

If possible, I would like to re-open this on a similar premise but run it the way I had thought it would be going.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:40 am
Rennekae

Well, I'm down! I'd definitely like to see what you had planned for it. :3 Plus i need practice with getting things like this going since I'm going to be Owning the Iknimaya soon. O.o  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas