[prp] A meeting in the dark (Eli and Hope) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

Blue is lounging in the dark of night keeping an eye on others as are his duties. For now he's still clanless, but that could change any day. He's got a lot to offer any clan after all. We'll just see how things progress.

Eliaam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image

Carefully, quietly, Agatha crept through the bushes along the outskirts of a town. Her eyes roamed the area rather quickly, with a subdued panic behind them.  

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 pm
Eliaam
His ears twitch as he hears a rustling in the bushes. It's quiter than most animals, so he's betting it's one of his kind. Any of them really, he couldn't care less at this moment. Turning he catches sight of her, watching her now. "Lost are you?" He's assessing if she's a vampire or not while watching her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:56 pm
Surprised, Agatha hissed and skittered backwards. "Agatha lost? Not lost. Found!" She carefully leaned forward and sniffed. She raised an eyebrow. "Child of Caine?"  

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:39 pm
Eliaam
He watches her smirking softly. "Yes my dear, you have been found. Such a pretty thing too." He chuckles at her question. "Aye, you could say that I am. Tell me, what are you running from?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 pm
GI Therapist Hope
Agatha stood up straight and crossed her arms, staring him down. "I found you. Not the other way around. Silly male type." She taps one foot. "Running is caution. You cannot be trusted. Simplicity." Suddenly her ears perk and she jumps again, hissing at something she thinks she heard. After a moment, she clears her throat and stands again.

((I'm going to bed, good night Hope! We can pick it up tomorrow.))  

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:04 pm
Eliaam
GI Therapist Hope
Agatha stood up straight and crossed her arms, staring him down. "I found you. Not the other way around. Silly male type." She taps one foot. "Running is caution. You cannot be trusted. Simplicity." Suddenly her ears perk and she jumps again, hissing at something she thinks she heard. After a moment, she clears her throat and stands again.

"More like you ran towards me. If I can't be trusted then keep running. You're the one who stopped. And you obviously weren't running from me before." He chuckles when she jumps.

((Night))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:19 am
Eliaam
((Interested in starting up again?))  

BountifulHope87

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:23 pm
Eliaam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:57 am
Senorita Hope
Eliaam
GI Therapist Hope

"More like you ran towards me. If I can't be trusted then keep running. You're the one who stopped. And you obviously weren't running from me before." He chuckles when she jumps.

((Night))
((Totally forgot about this one! Let's do eet!))

"Ran? Or not. Hide, find, talk. Curious is the kat." She shifts her stance, tapping on her arm as she thinks. "Running is still possible..." She narrows her gaze, inspecting him. "Should happen needed." She lifts her chin. "Should needed, eh?"  

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:12 am
Eliaam
((Totally forgot about this one! Let's do eet!))

"Ran? Or not. Hide, find, talk. Curious is the kat." She shifts her stance, tapping on her arm as she thinks. "Running is still possible..." She narrows her gaze, inspecting him. "Should happen needed." She lifts her chin. "Should needed, eh?"
((I had too til I was looking through old rps for something else. But this interests me.))

"One can always run, that is not the question. The question is can you out run the one after you?" Chuckling, he looks her over slowly. "Curious true, and intriguing, and possibly sexy." The charmer in him smiles at her in his charming manner as he half a** compliments her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:32 am
Senorita Hope
((I had too til I was looking through old rps for something else. But this interests me.))

"One can always run, that is not the question. The question is can you out run the one after you?" Chuckling, he looks her over slowly. "Curious true, and intriguing, and possibly sexy." The charmer in him smiles at her in his charming manner as he half a** compliments her.

"Answer is there before the question, small one." Perks a brow. "Though it remains possible for it to be.. appealing." With the speed that only the Damned can summon, she parks herself nearly nose to nose in front of him. Her curious eyes roam across his face and search his eyes, looking for threads of the strange truth the Malkavians are known for. Quietly, she whispers, "What are you afraid of, child of Caine?"  

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:21 pm
Eliaam
Senorita Hope

"Answer is there before the question, small one." Perks a brow. "Though it remains possible for it to be.. appealing." With the speed that only the Damned can summon, she parks herself nearly nose to nose in front of him. Her curious eyes roam across his face and search his eyes, looking for threads of the strange truth the Malkavians are known for. Quietly, she whispers, "What are you afraid of, child of Caine?"
"Small?" Chortling, he flexes his tentacles and arms now. "Always appealing to chase or be chased by a pretty, little thing such as yourself. Now the question is, what would you do when caught?" He means this either way, and between them of course. Unsurprised and unimpressed as she all but pokes him in the nose, he looks into her eyes too. "The dark, unicorns, sparkles, and peanuts." He's joking, finding this amusing. He suspected where she belonged before with how she spoke, and the wisps of her scent. Now that she's so close, he knows 'who' she is. "What you scared of my lovely Malk?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:48 pm
Senorita Hope
"Small?" Chortling, he flexes his tentacles and arms now. "Always appealing to chase or be chased by a pretty, little thing such as yourself. Now the question is, what would you do when caught?" He means this either way, and between them of course. Unsurprised and unimpressed as she all but pokes him in the nose, he looks into her eyes too. "The dark, unicorns, sparkles, and peanuts." He's joking, finding this amusing. He suspected where she belonged before with how she spoke, and the wisps of her scent. Now that she's so close, he knows 'who' she is. "What you scared of my lovely Malk?"

"Ah... so it knows the path she treads." She steps back a small bit, dilating her pupils to take in more light to see him better. "Small.." She shakes her head, smirking. "Not the body.. the mind." She smiles. "It does have some redeeming qualities though.. Must consider." She sighs and looks up at the night sky, raises her hands to the stars. "I am afraid of everything." After a moment, she lowers her arms and looks at him curiously. "Fear is only logical. It keeps the path straight when the rest of us would not dare to tear our eyes from the light. The night holds many things. Shadows are the least of them."  

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:14 pm
Eliaam

"Ah... so it knows the path she treads." She steps back a small bit, dilating her pupils to take in more light to see him better. "Small.." She shakes her head, smirking. "Not the body.. the mind." She smiles. "It does have some redeeming qualities though.. Must consider." She sighs and looks up at the night sky, raises her hands to the stars. "I am afraid of everything." After a moment, she lowers her arms and looks at him curiously. "Fear is only logical. It keeps the path straight when the rest of us would not dare to tear our eyes from the light. The night holds many things. Shadows are the least of them."
((I love Malks.))

"Yes, 'it' does." Her actions and next part make him raise an eyebrow. "Care to find out how wrong you are?" He means the small minded comment of course, the part on redeeming qualities makes him chuckle. "Fear is logical yes, fearing everything though... not all is to be afraid of. Cautious? Yes, cautious is a better term. Many things in deed..." Few fascinate him the way this girl does. Maybe it's the Malk in her, maybe her looks pulling at his 'nature', regardless of what it is she intrigues him. "Does she have a name?" Taking to her way of speaking, he's referring to her.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff