Baby Catch Up! W'D & Lions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:00 pm
I'm playing catch up on my lovely babies. Most of them have already grown to adol stages, but I need to get some backlogs going. School sucks up all of my time during the year, so they have been neglected. D:>

Please read down for individual profiles.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:01 pm
---------------Top Priority---------------

Blood Demon
[Basic Info] ◈ [Family Tree] ◈ [Child] ◈ [Juvenile][Adolescent] ◈ [Adult] ◈ [Timeline] ◈ [Plots] ◈ [Pride Info]

User Image
Name: Kailiff
Meaning: Kailiff Demon
Pack: Aikanaro'hini Lands
Personality: Apathetic and disconnected with other's feelings, Kailiff will only get involved when there's something in it for him. He's not cruel, but won't go out of his way to make things right. Overall, indifferent.
Parents: Uyoga x Umarth
History:
Mate: None
Colorist: Lith
Obtained:: Custom in from mix-match

Looking For:
In the future, I'd like Kailiff to become an assassin. I'd love for him to have a mentor from a young age that teaches him the killing skills necessary for the trait. He has a familiar hyena, but he's a blank slate. I'm not quite sure if I'll introduce him while Kailiff is a cub or later. Overall, I really need to stretch his legs and get things rolling.

Rps:
0 Complete

Little Seer
[Basic Info] ◈ [Family Tree] ◈ [Child][Juvenile][Adolescent] ◈ [Adult] ◈ [Timeline] ◈ [Plots] ◈ [Pride Info]

User Image
Name: Uaminifu is a Seer
Meaning: None
Parents: Mng'Kari (Lethrossen) x Al-Hattal (Meepfur)
Pride: Kusini'Mwezi Lands
Personality: Bubbly and rather outgoing, Uaminifu enjoys everything set in front of her. She's an adventurous cub, but as she grows older, her seer abilities begin to hinder her life. It's starts with an intense migraine that transforms her personality to dark and malicious. These little episode leave her weak and valuable without any knowledge of what happened.
History:
Colorist: Meepfur
Obtained:: Won from cub raffle contest.

Looking For:
General rp would be lovely. As a cub, she won't have any seer fits. I'd just like to rp her out and get to know her better.

Rps:
0 Complete

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:06 pm
---------------Needs Some Lovin'---------------

Loud Mouth
[Basic Info] ◈ [Family Tree] ◈ [Child][Juvenile][Adolescent] ◈ [Adult] ◈ [Timeline] ◈ [Plots] ◈ [Pride Info]

User Image
Name: Tate
Meaning: He who talks too much
Pride: N'W
Personality: Loud mouth that doesn't shut up and keeps his mouth running a mile a minute.
Colored By: Lith
Obtained: Breeding

Rps:
None continuing right now

Looking For:
Family rp, pack rp, and mate/fling for the future.

Onida

User Image
Name: Onida
Meaning: The one searched for
Pride: N'W
Personality: Reserved and the polar opposite of his brother. Onida is a kind pup that enjoys helping others and desperately wishes to speak with the stars like his mother does.
Obtained: Breeding

Rps:
None currently

Looking For:
Family rp, pack rp, and mate for the future.

Royal Cub
[Basic Info] ◈ [Family Tree] ◈ [Child] ◈ [Juvenile] ◈ [Adolescent] ◈ [Adult] ◈ [Timeline] ◈ [Plots] ◈ [Pride Info]

User Image
Name: Chaska
Meaning: First born
Pride: Kizi
Parents: Fireheart x Strawdog
Personality:
Obtained: Gift from Lutz

Rps:
1 Complete
[PRP] Den roaming [Chaska x Fireheart] - Complete

Looking For:
I'd like to expose Chaska to different members of the pride. He's a very curious cub that enjoys jokes and a good story. Though, he'd rather nap than exert energy in actives he doesn't think will be worth his time. Family rp would be awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 pm
RP Tracker

Chaska
[PRP] Royal Rough-Housing (Asker x Chaska) - Current
[PRP] The Story Teller (Laf'lari & Chaska) - Current

Tate & Onida
[PRP] Brothers [Tate, Onida, Ahote] - Current  

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:42 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:02 pm
Umarth is always open for RP with her baby boy~  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:56 pm
Das Tor

Yes! I'd love that! Sorry for disappearing, but school really takes me in like a black hole. @A@  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:20 pm
Blu Chalk
Das Tor

Yes! I'd love that! Sorry for disappearing, but school really takes me in like a black hole. @A@
That's okay. It might take me a bit, but I can start something up. (Our water heater and heater died, so the house is a little cold atm while they get installed.)  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:49 pm
Blu Chalk

User Image
Chaska RP with his brother, Asker? 83
As well as potential bro-ship in the future? Asker will grow up to be the strong, silent, warrior type, but for right now he's the complete opposite of Chaska. He's energetic and can't think of anything else but getting out of the den and rough-housing. Perhaps some conflict where Asker annoys him with unwanted play fighting that turns into a real fight?
Or anything. I just want family arpee in general.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:05 pm
Das Tor
That's okay. It might take me a bit, but I can start something up. (Our water heater and heater died, so the house is a little cold atm while they get installed.)

Sounds good~ yeah we turned off our heat since winter started and it gets pretty cold at night. I wrap up like a burrito and turn on my little heater. We save a butt load on the electricity bill though.  

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:08 pm
The Captain Britain

Chaska RP with his brother, Asker? 83
As well as potential bro-ship in the future? Asker will grow up to be the strong, silent, warrior type, but for right now he's the complete opposite of Chaska. He's energetic and can't think of anything else but getting out of the den and rough-housing. Perhaps some conflict where Asker annoys him with unwanted play fighting that turns into a real fight?
Or anything. I just want family arpee in general.

Alright, that sounds fun! I can see Chaska loving to play around, but get upset when things get too physical. Woot bros for life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 pm
Some N'W pup rp between Aurinko and one or both of your boys~?  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:48 pm
Blu Chalk

Alright, that sounds fun! I can see Chaska loving to play around, but get upset when things get too physical. Woot bros for life.

Woot! I can set something up tomorrow morning for ya?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm
The Captain Britain

Woot! I can set something up tomorrow morning for ya?

That would be awesome. C:>  

Skyflu
Crew

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:07 am
Blu Chalk

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23592351
BOOM. Magic.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff