Chun's Plot Thread (Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 pm
Any SoA that I own is open to rp. Feel free to post in this thread any interest you may have. I'm quick to reply so you'll never have to wait on me. At the same time, I don't mind slow rps. I'm also willing to help anyone that needs a quick rp for breeding.

If I do take awhile to reply to an rp, feel free to poke me! I may have forgotten to post or didn't get the notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:07 pm
Directory

Females
Males
Familiars
RP List
Code
Reserved

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:19 pm
The Lovely Ladies

User Image
Name: Gula
Pride: Rogue
Personality: Gula is the type to wear her emotions on her fur. She tends to be happy most of the time but can easily swing between moods. She tends to be highly opinionated about everything and will form an opinion of things she knows nothing about quite quickly.
Wanted: General RP, Friends, Enemies (see below for specific things)
Not Wanted: Mate, Flings, Death, Maiming

Current Plots: Gula is currently spending time with a little hyena pup and will likely stay with the pup's family for awhile before moving on. Other things may or may not result from this, so no mate or fling offers till this is done.
Plots Wanted: Prey Animals - Gula thinks that prey animals are simply there to be eaten. I would love for her to meet a familiar that fights back. Possibly more than one to change her mind about them.

Lions - Gula has had horrible experiences with lions. Nearly every one of them has tried to kill her or came close to it. So I'd like her to meet lions that can change her opinion of them since right now she pretty much fears them. Though I don't mind any lions starting a fight with her either. It'll confuse her which is what I want, for her to be confused and have to seriously think about it.

Hyena Pups - All the pups!!! Gula loves pups and is willing to play with them. She never really experienced a fun puphood and would enjoy watching them. This will also help develop her desire to have pups of her own.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:24 pm
The Manly Men

Nothing to see here.  

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:32 pm
The Friendly Familiars

User Image
Name: Rheia
Pride: Tianxia
Personality: Rheia is a very meek hare. She tends to be quiet and enjoys doing an honest days work. Most of the time, she tries to be as helpful as possible to the members of Tianxia. She is easy to get along with since she listens so well.
Wanted: Tianxia RP, Fling or Mate offers, Family RP, Friends (see below for specific things)
Not Wanted: Fighting, Death, Maiming

Current Plots: Possible fling lined up with Seaki.
Plots Wanted: Hares - I would love for her to meet other hares, maybe some that come close to Tianxia lands or any within Tianxia. She needs some friends to chat and share gossip with. Males would be nice too, since she only knows her brothers.

Orders - Rheia is great for doing small jobs. So any members of the pride that need help can come to her. She enjoys doing work and is willing to help anyone so long as it doesn't put her life in danger.

Family - It would be great if Rheia could have a close relationship with her parents and siblings. So if you have a relative of hers, she is always open to rp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:40 pm
RP List

All rp here has not been used in a breeding. ( = Complete / = Incomplete)

Gula
Count: 3/5 (not ready to breed)
[PRP] Ready or Not (Lycoris, Nikan, Gula)
[PRP] Hi Friend! ...uh? (Penwakani and Gula)
[PRP] Looking for shade (Nyota and Gula)
[PRP] Heart of the Fearless (Clandestin and Gula)
[PRP] Meet the Family (Lycoris, Marakl, and Gula)
[PRP] What is it? (Usafi'Kuharibiwa and Gula)

Rheia
Count: 0/5 (not ready to breed)
[PRP] Gathering and Something New (Jana and Rheia)  

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:41 pm
[img]cert or small uncert[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b]
[b]Wanted:[/b]
[b]Not Wanted:[/b]

[b]Current Plots:[/b]
[b]Plots Wanted:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:43 pm
Reserved

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:44 pm
OPEN! heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image

RP or Fling with your hare girl? :3

Also for your Hyena I could offer up Clandestin
User Image

Who is not afraid to kick a predator in the face.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 am
Seaki
User Image

RP or Fling with your hare girl? :3

Also for your Hyena I could offer up Clandestin
User Image

Who is not afraid to kick a predator in the face.

Hi!

Sure, we can see how your hare and my hare get along. If they get along fine, then I can see her having little ones with him. (I laughed after I typed "your hare and my hare". XD )

Yes! I would love for her to get kicked in the face by her prey!

Edit: Do you want me to start or would you like to start? I'll be getting off soon, so I won't be able to start it till tomorrow after I get home from work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 am
Chun Chun Boom

I've got to leave for work in a couple minutes. I can start one when I get home though :3  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:37 am
Seaki
I've got to leave for work in a couple minutes. I can start one when I get home though :3

Alright. ^^ I got to go work in a bit and won't be back for a long time. Long shift for me today but I'll start the other one when I get home.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 am
Helloooo~

We have an RP currently but since it's coming to an end thought I'd post up here that I'd be happy to do more hyena RP! I also own Lycoris' dad and aunt so Gula could meet them :3

Her aunt, in fact, is a wild dog and not a hyena x3

This is them: Aunt and Dad

They're both extremely friendly and welcoming and would be more than happy for Gula to hang out with them/travel with them and what-not. Not currently looking for a mate for Marakl but if they hit it off then it might be something I would consider if you were interested. Buuut for now, offering as friends and people she can come and visit if she ever feels the need!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 am
Kimaria
Helloooo~

We have an RP currently but since it's coming to an end thought I'd post up here that I'd be happy to do more hyena RP! I also own Lycoris' dad and aunt so Gula could meet them :3

Her aunt, in fact, is a wild dog and not a hyena x3

This is them: Aunt and Dad

They're both extremely friendly and welcoming and would be more than happy for Gula to hang out with them/travel with them and what-not. Not currently looking for a mate for Marakl but if they hit it off then it might be something I would consider if you were interested. Buuut for now, offering as friends and people she can come and visit if she ever feels the need!

I would love more rp! Lycoris amuses Gula to no end.

Gula will likely spend some time with them. I think she's feeling an attachment to the two pups already. And yes, if they hit it off and your up for it, then that would be fine with me. That's why I'm not searching for anything for her, as a just in case. So we'll see how it goes first. Luckily, Gula has nothing against wild dogs.

If not, they can all be friends and Gula will definitely look for them every once in awhile in her travels.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff