Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Matteo Grimaldi the Puppeteer [Accepted!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vethrfolnir

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Matteo Lucero Grimaldi
Nicknames: Teo, Matt, "Maestro"

Faction: Reaper
Subclass: Puppeteer - Specializes in animating and manipulating objects, but more powerful Puppeteers can extend their control to living (or unliving) things. Although Matteo's most visible means of attack appears to be his marionette and strings, the control rod on his back is the primary form of his weapon. Through it, he channels his Fear to create magic-infused strings and control his marionette.

Natural Ability:
Shadow Puppets - Matteo can move his shadow independently of himself and change its shape. Monster shadow, lady shadow, cute little bunny shadow, you name it -- however, it remains intangible and cannot physically interact with people or objects. It's good for a scare, if anything.

Personality: With his tendency to hang in the background and engage in lengthy periods of observation, Matteo comes off as rather shy. His need for control fuels this habit; Matteo takes note of a person's mannerisms to learn how to best predict their reactions. However, he willingly approaches anyone who catches his interest... with his marionette. The marionette, nicknamed Peppino, is not actually alive, but Matteo seems determined to act like it is. He uses his strings to animate it and his talent for ventriloquism to make it appear as though it speaks on its own. The personality he gives Peppino is loud, fast-talking, and somewhat crass. Matteo has a strange dependency on the marionette; he carries it everywhere, and often uses Peppino to 'break the ice'.

Peppino is also used to pull off pranks -- Matteo's quiet demeanor hides the mischief in his smile. His pranks are often excessively planned out, and if those plans somehow fail or deviate from the expected result, he tends to take it badly. There is no real malice in his behavior, however, as his pranks are never designed to hurt anyone. Sometimes, he even uses them as a way to meet people.

When Matteo speaks on his own, his sentences are short and to the point. He doesn't hand out compliments unless he truly feels the person deserves it, and he also has an unfortunate tendency to be brutally honest. Matteo isn't often prepared to deal with hurt feelings, but he's quick to admit when he's taken a step too far and will try his best to make reparations, most likely with apologies and handmade presents instead of hugs. He isn't terribly fond of physical contact, sending Peppino to poke and harass people instead, but he can be rather sentimental, clinging to familiarity and possessively treasuring any gifts he receives.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? The Grimaldi family began as a clan of Reapers. Although it has since expanded to include other races as the original members found partners, one trait endures in each Grimaldi born as a Reaper: when their Fear manifests into a weapon or familiar for the first time, their left eye, filled with magic, turns black. It is called an "evil eye" and is believed to be the root of their powers; a long-held superstition is that removing the eye will rob a Grimaldi of their Fear.

Matteo gained his "evil eye" at the age of 10 and combined his newly summoned weapon with his affinity for puppetry; since then, his fathers drilled him to improve his skills. Unfortunately, Matteo seemed more interested in playing with puppets than anything else, to the point that he became something of a recluse. His parents sent him to Amityville as soon as he turned 14, not only to help him get a better handle on his abilities, but also in the hopes he would interact with students his own age.

FEAR Ability:
Fortissimo - Uses the Barrier mechanic. By casting an expansion spell with his Fear, Matteo temporarily increases Peppino's size, enough to provide decent protection for one turn. However, because Peppino is not his real summoned weapon, the marionette can be destroyed if it takes too much damage.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour:
Hair Colour/Style:
Skin Colour:
Clothing Style/Colours:
Extra:

References: [x], [best ref ever]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:29 pm
how much italian does he know :I?  

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Vethrfolnir

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:32 pm
... As much Italian as I can get away with using a translator for.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:34 pm
TELL HIM TO TELL ME I'M BEAUTIFUL LIKE YOUR FRENCH WOMAN in italian  

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Vethrfolnir

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:37 pm
NO HE WON'T PAINT YOU LIKE HIS FRENCH GIRLS

he doesn't even know any french girls  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:47 pm
HI, BUTTERFLY REAPER AND PUPPETEER NEED TO MEET, OK? OK.

I love him.
/touches  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Vethrfolnir

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:07 pm
[A.V.]

I love him.
/touches

THEY TOTALLY NEED TO MEET she's so pretty <3 Q WQ  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:21 pm
Vethrfolnir
[A.V.]

I love him.
/touches

THEY TOTALLY NEED TO MEET she's so pretty <3 Q WQ

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY oh gosh yes they are all so adorable. Staff really outdid themselves. ; u ; <333333333333333333  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:37 pm
HI I LOVE HIM AND WANT ALL THE RP OK OK

Dude I love what you come up with for characters ok I'm so glad to see all these newbies and I friggin love the puppeteer WELCOME TO TIH <3333333

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:39 pm
kurotomato
HI I LOVE HIM AND WANT ALL THE RP OK OK

Dude I love what you come up with for characters ok I'm so glad to see all these newbies and I friggin love the puppeteer WELCOME TO TIH <3333333

EEEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH KURO Q WQ <33333 I am so excited to be here AND YES ALL OF THE RPS  

Vethrfolnir

Timid Cat

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:32 pm
Due to recent puppet abductions, all Puppeteers have been advised to keep a close eye on their puppets. Or at least train them in song and dance, let them get abducted, then swoop in for a rescue and to snatch up any seeds said puppet may have earned while being kidnapped, and write it off as money to cover any "mental trauma" and therapist needs.

Vethrfolnir
Matteo has been accepted! You may create his journal and begin to RP!

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games