Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
What's your Favorite Plushie? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:23 pm
At Cosplay / Anime cons I have always noticed Cosplayers carrying around Plushies related to their character. What's your favorite Plushie and which of your Cosplay characters is it related to?

Mine is Mokona from the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I carry Mokona around when I'm Cosplaying Syaoran. She helps my character get recognized!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:29 pm
Oh I've done this! Back when I cosplayed Itachi at first I carried my lil Itachi, in my cloack, then when I got my big Kisame and changed them out.

My friend also made me a Parasprite plushie so I could carry it around when I cosplay my first version Rainbow Dash 3nodding  

MomoShino

Dainty Plague

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:37 am
MomoShino
Oh I've done this! Back when I cosplayed Itachi at first I carried my lil Itachi, in my cloack, then when I got my big Kisame and changed them out.

My friend also made me a Parasprite plushie so I could carry it around when I cosplay my first version Rainbow Dash 3nodding

Wow, you must have a very talented friend for her to make you a Plushie!! I've also noticed that when a Cosplayers characters partner isn't around that he or she would carry a Plushie to represent the partner.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:24 pm
I haven't made it yet but I want to make a Tanemon plushie to carry around with me once I have Mimi done.  

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:34 pm
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf
I haven't made it yet but I want to make a Tanemon plushie to carry around with me once I have Mimi done.

Sounds nice. Good luck on making your Tanemon plushie!! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 pm
smithers456
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Sounds nice. Good luck on making your Tanemon plushie!! smile

Thank you!  

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Z e b r a F e t u s

Wheezing Fatcat

6,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:27 am
I borrowed a friend's Kyubey plushie for my Mami Tomoe cosplay once. I loved it a ton and it made me sad when I had to part with it at the end of the con.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:05 pm
suffering meguca
I borrowed a friend's Kyubey plushie for my Mami Tomoe cosplay once. I loved it a ton and it made me sad when I had to part with it at the end of the con.

That sounds nice that your friend let you use their plushie. I'm sure that if you go to enough cons or look around the internet, etc that you will find a Kyubey plushie of your own. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:17 pm
rukia, she was just my favorite anime character, I have a few variations of her in plush  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:59 pm
I haven't had a chance to finish any of my cosplays, but I like to take my Pikachu plush to conventions sometimes.
It has little straps on it so I can wear it and it'll look like it's sitting on my shoulder - just like Ash's Pikachu!

The Heartless Princess

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:44 pm
Extreme master of flames
rukia, she was just my favorite anime character, I have a few variations of her in plush

Thanks "Captain" for responding to my thread. Are your Plushie's Rukia from Bleach? If so, she is one of my favorite characters from the series. What variations do have of her? Oh, my new favorite plushie that I bought not that long ago is my large size Luna Plushie from Sailor Moon.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:50 pm
The Heartless Princess
I haven't had a chance to finish any of my cosplays, but I like to take my Pikachu plush to conventions sometimes.
It has little straps on it so I can wear it and it'll look like it's sitting on my shoulder - just like Ash's Pikachu!

I've noticed that Pikachu is easily the most popular Plushie to be taken and carried at cons. You can never be to old to like Pokemon. smile Pokemon is one of my all time favorite Anime's.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:38 am
smithers456
Extreme master of flames

Thanks "Captain" for responding to my thread. Are your Plushie's Rukia from Bleach? If so, she is one of my favorite characters from the series. What variations do have of her? Oh, my new favorite plushie that I bought not that long ago is my large size Luna Plushie from Sailor Moon.
yeah from bleach, I have school girl one, shinigami one and one in a yellow dress  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:42 am
I would probably have to say my Sora plushy. I haven't brought him with me in the actual convention as of yet but I do pack him with me cause he helps me sleep and everything. There is that and the fox plushy I have to remember an ex by. But I do think I might bring Sora with me the next time I walk around the convention.  

Jani Seguchi1

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:40 pm
I have Axel from Kingdom Hearts, Kyo (in a cat suit) from Fruits Basket, Mokono (black version) from Tsubasa, Pikachu (a big one and small one) from Pokemon, Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon, Sora from Kingdom Hearts II, and Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony.

I can't decide which one is my favorite because all of them are some of my favorite characters.

When I had cosplayed as Kagura Sohma from Fruits Basket, I bought my Kyo plushie during the convention. Once I bought Kyo, I did carry him around as Kagura.

When I had cosplayed as Riku (casual version) from the Kingdom Hearts video game series, I had previously purchased my Sora plushie before the convention. I then carried my Sora plushie around with me, along with my 'Way to the Dawn' Keyblade. It was either my Sora plushie and/or my 'Way to the Dawn' Keyblade that people used to recognize me as Riku while I was in casual form of Riku.

Miscellaneous Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff