Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 vs 1] Catching Fire [Mengyao vs Jay]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:37 pm
How long had it been since he had been to the Haunted House? Probably not long enough, considering the last time he had collapsed - at least from what Lifen had told him. And yet here he was, standing in one of the vast rooms, idly making his way across a dusty hardwood floor. Mengyao moved slowly, as though just going through the motions, and after a moment he stopped, frowning a little.

An odd sense of disquiet, of irritation flickered like the flames of a candle beneath his skin, as though he were somehow anxious about life. But that was impossible. Mengyao Miao did not get anxious.

His fingers found the grey on his skin and pressed down.

Syusaki
Hi this is the greatest opening tag ever ok

kuropeco rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:38 pm
(( hey remember that one time I forgot to roll 8U ))

STATUS EFFECT
ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED. You feel tired.... cold...numb. It becomes increasingly hard to focus as the battle draws on.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:58 pm
It took Jay a couple of visits to the Haunted House to realize that staying quiet while trekking through the halls was absolutely pointless. The doors that led into the other rooms were often left closed and not many chose to leave the rooms when they heard the shrieks and creaks of floorboards. Her jewelry jingled softly as she brashly strode through the house, occasionally pulling up doors to reveal dark, empty rooms. The first room had no one, and the same for the second.

The third, however, possessed another horseman. “Hmmm.” Her eyes lit up with interest as she stepped inside. “Fancy meeting you here,” she noted, “again.”

kurotomato
It's okay Kuro I still love you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:15 pm
He turned at the sound of footsteps, a faint flicker of irritation passing across his pale face at the interruption. Inside of his head, soft whispers drifted through his thoughts, emitting a faint buzzing sound that fizzled and frayed. He vaguely recognized the war horsewoman, but her name did not come to him.

"Again?" Mengyao repeated, brows drawing together in mild bemusement, casually tucking one hand into his sleeve. "I do not understand your meaning. Surely this is the first I have seen of you inside this infernal place?"

Syusaki

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Syusaki rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:21 pm
“Hmmmm.” Any amusement that might have been playing across her face disappeared when the conquest horseman failed to recognize her. She frowned, one hand propped on her hips as she stared at him through narrowed eyes. The face Jay recognized, but a name refused to come to mind. “Again,” she confirmed. “But you weren’t looking too good the last time I saw you, I’ll give you that.” She twirled her free hand by her head for further elaboration.

“So if you forgot our last encounter than that doesn’t surprise me. I’m Jay. You?”

kurotomato
Roll for initiative??? lol idk

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:25 pm
He did not understand her sudden confusion, Mengyao's own expression shifting a little to reveal his own bemusement. He lifted his chin and scrutinized her carefully, taking in the bright blue plumage of her feathers, the markings on her face.

"...you were there," he said finally. "Before I...fell asleep. You were here, in the Haunted House, weren't you..?"

Trying to recall what had happened before his sleep was like trying to grasp onto the fragments of a last remembered dream. Mengyao struggled to put together the pieces, his thoughts buzzing with the voices, but then he shook his head a little, as if to clear it.

"Jay," he repeated, and frowned a little. "A war horsewoman, are you not? I am Mengyao, of Conquest, though I suppose you might already know that."

syusaki
emotion_kirakira

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:59 pm
She popped a hip out so she could prop a hand on it. Then Jay flipped her hair over her shoulders with the other hand. “And if I was~?” she answered vaguely, but the teasing grin playing on her lips suggested otherwise.

“Geeeeez. What’s with the question? Doesn’t the face paint and brightly colored wings give it away? But yeah, I’m of War.” The bluejay’s grin stretched wider. “Your garb totally didn’t give it away.”

Summoning her weapon, Jay twirled the dagger and gestured for Mengyao to come at her. “By the way, since we’re already in this stupid house, we may as well as have a go at each other, right? You first!”

kurotomato
sobs what am i doing gomen for this tag orz

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces