Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:35 am
User Image

This charming fellow here is Mlinzi. He's a mostly blind apothecary in the Kitwana'Antara, and he is looking for a quick unattached fling.

He has all required RPs - aside from the one with the female in question. I would prefer a quick RP between the two as i'm looking to set up his next fling ASAP!

Mlinzi is open to flings with any species, as he has no bias against anyone. He's a sweet charming little lion, who tends to want to help you if he senses something is wrong.

Important thing to note about this breeding: The cubs should be born and taken outside of the K'A. They should never know of their Father [ unless plotted that way ] and Mlinzi will never know the existed. I have no issues regarding where they go at any point in their lives, so long as the K'A is not involved. He has a plot concerning his "lack of offspring" and having one of them just trounce into the pride, just wouldn't do XD

With that said,

Show me your ladies please?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 am
Gorgeous boy Depawsit. I can't help but offer up a lady to him and the lady is Jasiri. She lives in Maestros Del Mar and is my designated whore. At the moment I have two rp's for her but using her twin sister that I own I can easily get the last two she needs to complete four and then the one with your boy and we could put them up.

Depawsit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:36 am
Hi Pawsi! Were we at one point talking about a fling between him and Monifa? If you're interested, I'm up for that c: She has two RPs, and can SRP the other two real quick, if need be~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 am
oo DeD
Hi Pawsi! Were we at one point talking about a fling between him and Monifa? If you're interested, I'm up for that c: She has two RPs, and can SRP the other two real quick, if need be~

Oh yes, we are still on for Monifa's breeding. I was actually going to PM you about it soon :3 We just have to complete their RP together. I'm in the process of building up more RPs for him so by the time you get yours out, he should have the other 2 he needs for that breeding C:

Izzy Makani

XD Mlinzi is my little man whore, but he doesn't do it purposely. He just can't help himself!

I like Jasiri's design, let's see how fast you can get her RPs up and then we can work on a fling between them. Mlinzi in all needs about 4 more flings before he finally settles down.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 am
Depawsit

XD Mlinzi is my little man whore, but he doesn't do it purposely. He just can't help himself!

I like Jasiri's design, let's see how fast you can get her RPs up and then we can work on a fling between them. Mlinzi in all needs about 4 more flings before he finally settles down.

Ok cool. ^^ I actually got one solo done in between my son napping just a little while ago. I can start working on another now and possibly have it done by the end of the night.

Would you want to start their rp together today or wait?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 am
Izzy Makani
Depawsit

Ok cool. ^^ I actually got one solo done in between my son napping just a little while ago. I can start working on another now and possibly have it done by the end of the night.

Would you want to start their rp together today or wait?

Yes definitely!

If you have some time between now and when I get back from class, would you mind starting something up between them? It doesn't have to be anything really special, just a quick meet and greet. But it has to be posted in the Kitwana'Antara forum, since he's not allowed to leave the pride's strict borders.  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 am
Depawsit
Yes definitely!

If you have some time between now and when I get back from class, would you mind starting something up between them? It doesn't have to be anything really special, just a quick meet and greet. But it has to be posted in the Kitwana'Antara forum, since he's not allowed to leave the pride's strict borders.

Ah ok. ^^ It'll be a bit of a backlog for Jasiri from just before she goes to Maestros. If that's not ok just let me know and I'll edit it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Were you still interested in RP'ing him and Nisi and seeing how they interact? C:

Velveteen Angel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:12 pm
Velveteen Angel

Were you still interested in RP'ing him and Nisi and seeing how they interact? C:

Yep!

Its on my list of RPs to start C:

I'm almost to them, just one RP before theirs! Sorry for the wait >3<

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image
Personality: Strong willed, survivor and just overall protector with lots of bronze and heart. She's in to tough love, and if she doesn't see him again, then thats cool. The kids would be taken and brought up in her brother's pride. She is also blind in one eye, but no one notices since her family is known for having two different color eyes. Throw backs have angel and demon wings <3  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:11 am
Depawsit
Nuru has 3 RPs done, but I'm 800 words into an SRP with her that should also be done soon. She has a pretty strong sense of justice, but she's kind and thoughtful, too. (if this is still open, lol)

... or Nafsi who is a nice little girl, but she's a masochist. She has 9 RPs I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 am
Chi Sohma

I would definitely be interested in seeing how the two of them get along. It might be interesting to see how many potential cubs come out with sight disorders, since both parents have sight troubles.

If you don't mind, would you shoot me a list of some of the throwbacks? I get the feeling there might be a lot, so just a taste of whats to come would be fine :3

Seaki

Yes it was still open! Sorry about the wait, I sort of got caught up in school XD;;

Hmmm well i'm having trouble deciding here XD

Do you perhaps have a preference in who you would prefer to try and fling him with?

---

Also this is still open!

He needs at least one more fling.

Someone with special markings / color would be nice 3nodding

Also up for it being a hybrid litter, if anyone is interested.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:42 am
I've got Shukura if you'd like. She's shy and not very confident in herself but very sweet. I think she's due to grow soon if you want to wait for that, but it might be interesting to saddle her with cubs at such a young age. She'll be going to the Jedi pride once it's official, so more members for that pride would be good =D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:45 pm
Did you still want to do our flings?
I apologize for lagging so much.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 pm
Schicksalswende
Did you still want to do our flings?
I apologize for lagging so much.

Yep!

I have Chilali's RPs saved, and Mez is patiently waiting for Mani as well <3

No worries, I was going to message you soon and check in. But you aren't bothering me.

If you have some time now, I could help you crank out an RP or two?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff