Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:59 pm
Here I am changing the forum name every couple of hours in an attempt to make you all think you're going crazy and seeing things and nobody even notices. Sheeh. =p

Hey there, sexy. Did you miss me? ^_~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 pm
ya it is pretty dead here. how you been?  

Usagi_everything_nice

Bashful Lover

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Threadmaster 200

Barking_Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:20 pm
I've just sorta forgotten about this place and gaia. With life not being very enjoyable right now (not going to go into reasons) I've forgotten about a lot of stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 pm
@Usagi: Alright, I suppose. Just been playing zOMG so mrh.
How's you?

@Wolf: I'm kind of the opposite. Life is complete crap so I went looking for something to occupy myself with and voila, Gaia. xD

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Barking_Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:35 pm
Tai Takahashi
How's you?

@Wolf: I'm kind of the opposite. Life is complete crap so I went looking for something to occupy myself with and voila, Gaia. xD

For me it has been playing Halo 4 and MW3. Once it warms back up in March and early April, Im going to head back out to get some last chance hiking in before I deploy. There are some good long hikes in the Adirondacks. Did 23 miles up and down three peaks over the course of 14 hours back last May. I plan on heading back to do the same three peaks plus a fourth that way I've knocked out an entire range and then a little more. Two day trip there smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:01 pm
I did notice and it did make me raise an eyebrow lol  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Usagi_everything_nice

Bashful Lover

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:50 pm
Tai Takahashi
How's you?

Not much, had my first child about 5 months ago. almost died from the whole thing. was a bit crazy i tell you what. but at least me and little lady are good now. since then just been working when i can get the hours and taking care of my little lady. then now i'm up in this photo contest on facebook... i tell you what i will NEVER enter one of these again. so time consuming plus its actually really hard to get likes! who knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:51 pm
Barking_Wolf
Tai Takahashi
How's you?

For me it has been playing Halo 4 and MW3. Once it warms back up in March and early April, Im going to head back out to get some last chance hiking in before I deploy. There are some good long hikes in the Adirondacks. Did 23 miles up and down three peaks over the course of 14 hours back last May. I plan on heading back to do the same three peaks plus a fourth that way I've knocked out an entire range and then a little more. Two day trip there smile

which part of service are you in? my husband was deployed with the army as a MP between 08-09  

Usagi_everything_nice

Bashful Lover

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

Barking_Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:56 pm
Usagi_everything_nice
Barking_Wolf
Tai Takahashi
How's you?

which part of service are you in? my husband was deployed with the army as a MP between 08-09

Active duty Army Aviation.
Iraq: October '08 to October '09
Afghanistan: October '10-October '11
Afghanistan: Another coming up -.-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:52 pm
Barking_Wolf
Usagi_everything_nice
Barking_Wolf
Tai Takahashi
How's you?

Active duty Army Aviation.
Iraq: October '08 to October '09
Afghanistan: October '10-October '11
Afghanistan: Another coming up -.-

my husband was IL national guard with the Military Police unit. But he got out in march 2012 his old unit through is suppose to go out again some time around August-October. they have not really said.

that sucks that your up for another deployment on the bright side at least you were home all of 2012. but still i bet it not something you pretty much looking forward to at all. I hated when my husband was over there. I wish you luck on your upcoming deployment. stay safe for sure.  

Usagi_everything_nice

Bashful Lover

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items