Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]
[PRP] You live here?! (Mlinzi and Jasiri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image

Jasiri walked slowly and carefully as she took in her surroundings. She was in a bit of shock at how desolate the trees and foilage around her looked. She had never seen a place like this place before. Even the desert had looked better than this place. If it wasn't for the fast that nothing looked burned she would have thought that a fire had come through. There was so little green that it just seemed unnatural and after a little bit of walking she was in such shock she just had to sit down and stop. It was so overwhelming to see a place in such a state.

Depawsit
Sorry it's a little short.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image

Wading through the abandoned area he frequently called home, Mlinzi moped to himself. Mainly because, this was the only place he could come to do it. Rarely did others from the pride come out this way, and it was so far off of the typical borders that he hoped to not encounter another lion. He was moping today for a far sadder reason than usual. Months had gone by since his last encounter with a female, yet no word had come of cubs. It was as though he truly were cursed, and he truly couldn't have the one thing he wanted in life.

But as with all things in his life, he would move past this ordeal. Though it would be something he'd hold onto for months to come, time would heal this wound like it did so many of his others.

As he walked, lost in his own world of misery, Mlinzi paid little attention to his surroundings. He was afterall, used to being alone out here. So naturally when his front paws crashed against something rather abruptly, he was taken off guard. Quickly forcing his paws deeper into the ground he tried to stop his inevitable fall, but a little too late. He fell face first into the dirt, at the base of whatever it was he'd bumped into.

Izzy Makani

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:41 pm
Jasiri heard someone approaching as soon as they were within ear shot. Her gaze turned quickly in the direction the stranger was coming from and she was surprised when she realized he was extremely close. She didn't even have time to get out of the way before he bumped into her and fell face first into the dirt. She stood slowly staring at rainbow marked male still trying to figure out how he got so close before she even noticed him.

Even with his face in the dirt she had to admit he was handsome, at least his body was anyway. With a smile on her face she leaned down to the males level and giggled. "You ok?"

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:01 pm
The female voice in his ear, took him off guard for a moment. Tearing his face from the dirt he looked this way and that. Not to see, but to get a better take on the location of her voice. Turning to his right, was where she seemed closest, and after a moment he could feel her breath upon him.

"Yes! Sorry, so so sorry. I can't really see where i'm going, and well I wasn't paying attention either. Its entirely my fault, I hope you can forgive me."

Izzy Makani

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:12 pm
Jasiri was taken aback when the male turned his head this way and that like she was invisible to him. She had never seen anyone do such an action before and it was a little unnerving to say the least. His statement even helped her to solidify that he couldn't really see her. She felt a bit for him and even wondered a bit how he got around unable to really see. Well not really well if he had ran into her obviously.

"Of course I forgive you. Can you really not see?" Curiousity just etched her and even though it was slightly rude she still couldn't help but ask the obvious question.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:52 pm
Grateful to hear her forgiveness, he offered the supposed lioness a trademark toothy grin. He was an adorable male, glossy white fur, pastel markings, and eerie milky white eyes. Though from what others had told him, they hardly noticed his eerie eyes. Apparently his coat was a far more interesting feature. He would never know, something he was silently grateful for.

"No, I really can't. Well I can, but it takes a lot for me to be able to. But right now I can't." Pulling himself to his feet, he tried to pad the ground around him to find the lioness' exact location, she was just in front of him, maybe a little to the right.

"I'm Pumbaa'Mlinzi. Terribly sorry that we had to meet so forcefully. I really should have been minding my other senses."

Izzy Makani

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:02 am
His whole body was intriguing to Jasiri. There wasn't one thing that she didn't find interesting. Her eyes scanned his fur, his eyes, his mane, everything. He was too appealing not to look at. Even though he couldn't see she soon found herself awkwardly looking away afraid she might be staring too much at the blind lion.

She noted how his paw felt around for her and just watched as he found her paws. "It's a pleasure to meet you Pumbaa'Mlinzi. My name is Jasiri. And it's ok. I should have been paying attention myself. I got too wrapped up in looking at all the dead plants that are in this area. Do you live here?" She couldn't help but ask because of all the dead vegetation everywhere she really had to wonder if there was any game to catch but then how would a blind lion catch the game anyway. She really didn't want to ask that though. She thought that might be pushing respectful questions a bit far.

Depawsit
Sorry RL caught up with me. ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:07 pm
"Jasiri? Ah you definitely aren't from here then. I know everyone here and a Jasiri I do not know." He gave a slight chuckle, while silently racking his brain to be certain of his remark. Yes definitely did not know a Jasiri.

As he racked his brain, he also listened to Jasiri's words. Of course he couldn't argue with her logic. They definitely should have been watching where he was going, but being the gentleman that he was he wouldn't allow her to take the blame. "Yes, there are a lot of them aren't there?" His smile slowly faded into a frown as she quickly correlated the death in the area to his homeland.

"I most certainly do. This is my home, the Kitwana'antara. Its not much on looks, but its a lovely place to call home." He nodded truthfully, he hated to stretch the truth, but sometimes it had to be done. His home was rather lovely, in terms of people. But in other terms, it could get quite morbid.

"What of yourself? If you aren't from here, may I have the privilege of knowing where you are from?"

Izzy Makani
No worries! It caught me off guard too D:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:36 am
Jasiri nodded at his remark of not being from here and then mentally kicked herself as she remembered he couldn't see her nod. "Yes I'm just passing through here." She replied.

When Jasiri saw him frown and heard him say this was his home she wondered if she had offended him with her comments on the plant life in the area. She knew she would have been offended to hear such words from a strangers mouth whom did not know her home. However she wasn't quite sure what to say to fix it so she just let it be and hoped that saying nothing would keep her from making a fool of herself.

When he asked of her home she had to wonder how much she should really talk of because her home was filled with bad memories. "Well where I'm from is a bit vague. I've traveled since the day I was born but settled for just a little while in a valley between two mountains. I wasn't there long before some bad things went down and now I'm on the move again. It gets tough at times but I just haven't found a place I want to call home yet."

Depawsit
We're one post away from ten. Shall we wrap them up and Jasiri will be completely ready whenever Mlinzi is? >.>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:33 pm
"Ah you're one of those then are you?"

Mlinzi laughed a small but humble laugh before continuing his sentence.

"A roamer I mean. I wouldn't worry too much my dear, you're sure to find your place soon enough. I truly believe that." He nodded matter of factly in her direction and nestled himself in for a long overdue, but welcome visit.

Izzy Makani
We're all set then!

Would you mind filling out Jasiri's side of the form and PMing it to me? I'll fill out Mlinzi's side and we're good to go!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items