Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Fabric Repair (Cymbeline + Ying)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm
It really was handy that Ying always carried a needle booklet, complete with threads of at least one of each color. It especially helped when a seamstress spotted one of the clan's protectors in need of a little fix up.

Ying got as close as she did to the little garden Cymbeline was working on. She didn't want to disturb the protector, and she certainly didn't want to wander into that patch of thorns. She'd be bloody and dead before she even reached Cymbeline!

"Excuse me miss!" she called out from across the patch. "I-I couldn't help but notice you have some tears on your clothes ... I am a Conquest seamstress you see, and I could fix it, with your permission of course!" Suddenly anxiety came over her. This was most improper, and she should have introduced herself first! Oh no. Everything was a mess.

grey dragon
<333333333333

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:54 pm
Garden garden~ Cymbeline loved working with plants. Once upon a time, when she was just a little filly of a thing, she would spend all day growing and studying, singing to her plants, giving them the very best. But then as Heir, it had been politics and adventures, fog and smoke and destruction...

But not always in a bad way. After all, she had her sisters. And Pesty. And had never realized how DELIGHTFUL blood could be.

Cymbeline pricked her finger again on the beautiful, delicate plants, this time pushing against the thorns to draw even more blood. She let out a cheery cackle. If she did th-

Oh?

The heir turned on her heels, standing and turning in one smooth motion, the tattered edges of her clothing swinging like a skirt of feathers. "Come, aren't they just the most beautiful?" She said it like she talked to the flowers, but holding up one finger it was clear she was referring to the droplets of red.

chimarii

Grey Dragon
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:01 am
Ying jumped as the woman started bleeding, sickly grin on her face. She knew some of the Famine horsemen were a bit crazed, but this was a little creepy.

"Um ... Yes I think the garden is beautiful, but you should really get that bandaged up ..." Ying dug around in her tiny apron, looking for a rag, a ribbon- anything that could be a makeshift bandaid until she found a more proper one for the heir. "I'm sorry, I think I forgot to bring cloth today."

Oh no. Oh no no no. She was going to disappoint an heir. That would be dishonorable. "Here! Please use my apron!" She immediately stripped herself of the garment, leaving her with only a light seafoam dress.

grey dragon
sorry if its confusing, ying is giving her the navy blue part of this outfit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:57 pm
"Hmmm?" The heir's crazed look fixed on the little horsewoman, and her grin grew. The Famine horsewoman might not have been as tall as her sisters, but in those heels she walked like a godess amongst men, not a mere gardener amongst her roses. She strode right up to her new company, and leaned close as though about to impart a great secret.

Instead, she ran her hand down the side of Ying's face, leaving a trail of bright red blood from cheekbone to chin. "Use your apron for what, little one?" She drawled softly. "A new wrap for my hair?"

At that distance, the Insanity was evident in her eyes, but also if one dared look deep enough, calculation. It was easy to pass Cymbeline off as the crazy one, who often went off into the woods for days at a time, talked to shadows and dead things, and hung off the Conquest heir like the giggliest cloak in the clan. But the dark kohl lining her eyes was precise, as was the red smudged over her eyelids. It would be a mistake to assume the Insanity had dulled her mind or her senses.

chimarii

Grey Dragon
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:26 pm
Ying flinched as bloody fingers scraped down her cheeks. She didn't want to offend the heiress, but no, that was not acceptable! She didn't want blood all over!

"N-No, Miss Famine, you see, I was thinking we could use it as a bandage," she replied, gesturing to the woman's hand. "You see, you are bleeding, and just got it all over my face. Please do not think it offensive, but I am going to remove it now ..."

In a quick second, Ying wiped her face with a sleeve to get it off of her face. She liked her face in as pristine condition as she could get. Ying could see a deep, unsettling affliction in the heir's eyes, but this was an heir! A protector! She couldn't mouth off! "Now, perhaps you could use my apron as a badange for your hand ... it is bleeding quite profusely you see ..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:37 pm
Cymbeline didn't back away, but her gold eyes followed the other's hand movements. "Mmm, no need for that."

The heir stuck the bloody finger in her mouth, and then giggled like a little filly. Not all had such a taste for blood as she did. Not even herself of younger years. The little dandelion who lived amongst the cacti and stones of the Famine clan had never liked blood. That one had reason to keep blood on the inside, but the Protector of the four clans had learned how much fun could be had with blood on the outside. Human blood, that was the best blood to spill. But a little drop of her own now and again would not go unwelcomed. It reminded her that she still lived, and her heart, tainted and ill as it was, still beat strong.

She watched the younger horsewoman with an amused smile, those cunning and crazy eyes silently asking, what would happen next?  

Grey Dragon
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 pm
Ying just gave a massive frown. This was even scaring her.

"M-Miss I must insist you bandage it ... It could get infected! Or worse!" SHE WAS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU CYMBELINE!

Oh but wait. Maybe that was too forward? Talking back to an heir was just so rude. She couldn't. She couldn't! "F-Forgive me, that was too forward! I just wanted to ask you ... there are some holes ... on the back of your hood. Would you allow me to fix them?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:43 am
chimarii

"Miss Famine~ Miss Famine~" Cymbeline singsonged back, her lips twisted in a bizarrely innocent smile. "Lend me rope to examine, we shall tie knots 'round bark, and swing until dark~"

She unwrapped the brown shawl around her head, letting long ringlets of the palest gold cascade down her back. Her hair was about as long as her tail, which dragged through the dirt behind her, and appeared uncharacteristically well cared for. But whether she brushed it out herself, or had one of the other Heir's help, it was a rare sight.

Of course the young Protector paid it no mind, and playfully wrapped the tattered length of fabric around the conquest girl's own head. Then she giggled once more. "Are they truly in need of fixing? Should it be one's goal to remain whole, or crumble to dust and drift away on the wind? Have you ever seen the air choked with dust? So thick with sand your very skin could be scoured from your bones?" Cymbeline giggled, and plucked a rose from the bushes around her. It's thorns bit into her skin once again and she welcomed it.

"It can be beautiful. That line... Beyond it, it can be beautiful."  

Grey Dragon
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm
Ying stood there feeling incredibly awkward and uncomfortable as the heir wrapped her cloth around the small artisan's head. It wasn't right, it was very improper. She should've been honored to wear the heir's clothing, but this felt helter skelter and awkward.

The fabric was quickly disposed of and folded in her hands, instead of flopping around on a head that was too small for it. Ying found a small rock to sit on beside the garden and pulled out her thread and needle. It wouldn't take long, these were small holes. Nothing that would be noticeable.

"N-No ma'am I haven't. Um ... see the ... air choked by sand, I mean," she said, putting the thread through the eye of the needle in mere seconds. "Is it ... very exciting?"

She noticed that once again the heir was bleeding. "Y-You are sure you don't need a bandage?"

grey dragon

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff