Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:21 am
you know when I started this guild I never thought it would be as good as it is, I started this guild just for the heck of it and seeing it now I'm glad I did, so I would like to hear all of you guys favorite things that the guild has done or anything else feel free to say it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:03 pm
I'm a new member so I can't say I have memories here yet. But being honest I like this guild a lot! People here is so nice, everyone respects each other opinions and I can see a feeling of understanding among the members who chat more and who know more about Kamen Rider. Maybe I'm not a very active member but I feel so comfortable here! ^^

Hope the guild will be open and active for a long time!

tsubasanyan

Shy Browser

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 pm
I'm just grateful for finding this Guild all those years ago. I love that There's somewhere I can go and talk about Kamen Rider and ppl actually know what I'm talking about mrgreen lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:50 am
iwearyukata
I'm a new member so I can't say I have memories here yet. But being honest I like this guild a lot! People here is so nice, everyone respects each other opinions and I can see a feeling of understanding among the members who chat more and who know more about Kamen Rider. Maybe I'm not a very active member but I feel so comfortable here! ^^

Hope the guild will be open and active for a long time!

this guild will be open and active as long as I can keep it that why and there has been some old guild members that we had to kick out it happens sometimes  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:05 am
I was wondering if I should try another avatar contest but I'm not sure if we will have enough people hmm? I would love to hear your thoughts on this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:00 pm
Could be a good idea.

Non-rider form category.

Rider form category (of course)

Rider form - no helmet or battle damaged

Kaijin category

Just my ideas. Do a contest if you want, It's been a while and if there are not enough competitors you can always call it off like last time. We only had like 1 official entry that time but who knows. Might liven things up around here if you give it another shot.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 pm
hmm I guess but I'm going to be the only judge this time  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:12 am
I really don't post much here since working on my guild and dealing with college life, but iwearyukata and everybody else said it is nice to have to talk about Kamen Rider with everybody. ^^  

Mr Jes

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff