Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So far, the day was beautiful. It smelled like the marshy waters without all the decay of the swamps. She was really proud of the place her mother chose for this pack. They were a large numbered pack now. Frostpaw couldn't keep up with all the names of the members, but she knew it was only a matter of time before a puppy-boom happened. Spring was upon them and everyone knew puppies were born in the spring. A majority of them anyway.

The brown and white speckled female wandered through the wet grasses, fresh with the morning dew still and stretched out in the sun. It was still chilly, but nowhere near as cold as it had been a few moons ago. It surprised her how fast it warmed up from winter to spring.

The Heir was enjoying her walk when she spotted a flock of tall birds in the waters. White ones, at that. What they were called, she didn't care, they were going to be used at keeping her hunting sharp. Though... in her position she didn't have much need for hunting, but still. Frostpaw didn't want to be one of those princess' that were for show. She wanted to do things with her life. Thus she was down on her belly in the waters, moving slowly and as silently as she could towards this flock of birds.

It was hard to bite back her growl, but she had to. Hopefully nothing scared them away before she got to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:55 pm
Saint Sergio

User Image

Not too far from where the princess waded into the water, her betrothed stood staring at his reflection on a tall rock protruding from the riverbank. A small pool had formed between the stone and a sweeping curve along the muddy bank, creating an ideal place for the fish to rest, lay their eggs, and for the animals of the field to stand and drink. It also provided a smooth surface on the water, perfect for inspecting one’s self. Kamili was hardly a humble creature. He prided himself in his youth, his strength, his speed, and his glossy coat.

The later had suffered in his fight for the honor of becoming the princess’ mate. Fangs, nails, and rocks had torn into his hide and stained it with blood and torn flesh. But, to his relief, he had healed up quite well. Nothing crippling and his scars were slowly fading into his fur. The wolf turned himself to one side, exposing his flank to the reflective surface of the water. Still nothing but healed flesh. He smiled and gave a sigh of relief.

He lifted his eyes while the birds scattered and he raised his ears to attention. To his surprise- his soon-to-be mate was enjoying the stream as well. He drew in a deep breath, swelled his chest, and cleared his throat.

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:57 am
She had been unaware her attended was anywhere near. She thought him off doing... whatever it was he did. Honestly, she hardly took time to get to know him. Frostpaw knew she probably should, but she couldn't really bring herself to do it. It had been her mother's idea to marry her off like this. She was opposed to the idea, but her mother said it would bring her great joy! .....or something along those lines, anyway.

When the male with the pale coat had ended up winning, it had surprised the princess. She had expected him to fail at the first match. He looked much to delicate to win something as bloody as the event had turned out to be. Still, she did end up watching all of his matches. Why? He intrigued her then. But when it came to talking, Frostpaw didn't have the social graces her mother had. That must have come from whoever her father was. Mother didn't talk about who her father was, as much as she begged and bugged. Ah well.

Needless to say, when the birds scattered, she grumped until she heard someone clearing their throat. She spun around in the water, eyes landing on that gray male that she was supposed to marry. Her ears flicked back to her head and she just watched him. Finally, with a great sigh she moved over to him. "Did I disturb you?" She asked, hoping that it didn't sound too insincere.

Thalion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:47 pm
OOC
Logging from an aim rp!
Silver Wing:
The male offered a smile as his betrothed turned her head to regard him. Nothing about his posture was aggressive, not a bone in his body had tensed, and not a hair was raised. There was a cool, easy, perhaps even lazy confidence about him and an observant look in his eyes. Thus far, it wouldn't seem that his future had caught up with him. It felt strange, perhaps surreal, to think he was wed to something of a noble.

"No, no." He shook ihs head. "I just thought that perhaps we should be formall introduced."

Frostpaw:
When she realized he hadn't disturbed him, Frostpaw relaxed herself quite a bit. It was odd, having a betrothed but not having really known him. She was a bit awkward as she settled a bit more and just let her ears flick this way and that. "Good... Ah. Yes, we should, I suppose. We hadn't really had that yet." Her voice was kind of quiet, though she did manage a soft chuckle.

Unease wasn't her best point, though she often felt unease between her mother and wanting to just be herself. Being herself was hard because she was very playful, very open about how she spoke.. Her mother didn't like that at all. "So.. Introduce yourself, hm?"

Silver Wing:
"A shame, really, but I didn't want to go seeking you out while my carcass was still healing. It's a little embarassing." He took a seat beside her, though he was careful to give a respectful few feet just in case the female wasn't entirely comfortable with the situation.

"Introduce myself, yes." He raised a brow. "I thought it would be nice to at least know eachother's names before we take a vow."

Smirking, he bobbed one of his shoulders and dipped his head to one side. "Anyway, my name's Kamili. It.... it uh, means perfect. I'm not going to lie- my folks had a bit of an ego. Seems it got to my head." He chuckled in spite of himself. "I've chosen the name 'Silver Wing'."  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

[IC] Pakiti Ya'jua Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces