Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] After Forever (Iyari/Jay)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 pm
While Senga hadn’t taken well to Jay’s sudden change in behavior, Iyari seemed to understand. The soldier did not actively seek the bluebird out like the wolf had. That, at the very least, Jay was grateful for. It allowed her to approach the other horseman at her own leisure, and after months of barely chattering with Iyari, Jay decided it was now time to tentatively strike up conversation with her. Nothing like the small talk she would sometimes engage in—how are you? Weather’s nice today, isn’t it?

Her hair was decorated with a wreath crafted from tiny buds gathered within the neighboring forest when she began to search for the redheaded horseman. It didn’t take Jay very long to find her; she had known Iyari for many years. She knew the kind of places she liked to visit. The kind of things she preferred to do in her free time. Jay nervously ran her hands through the ends of her hair when she quietly approached the redhead. Jay forced her arms to stay by her side when she spoke up, her chin held high, “Iyari. It’s been a while.”

kuumeii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:36 pm
For once Iyari wasn't pounding away at a weapon, but rather working on a feathered adornment for her hair made from a kill. It had felt nice to get to hunting again and she was feeling normal-ish for once in a long while. She'd been left alone for the past few months, but it wasn't much different. Though after they had been forcefully moved she had enjoyed the little family she'd made with Senga and Jay.

Looking up from her work she let out a silent breath of air. Life had become a series of mundane events, despite the joy others felt from the return of their people. Events out of her control had been life changing, and not particularly for the better. It was a little dull and frankly, too quiet.

It was softer than usual but she turned, a light moving into her eyes. "Jay." She said in a lighter tone than usual. Internally she was swelling with more emotion she was willing to let show outwardly. "It has." There was an awkward silence before Iyari tilted her head to look at her. "It looks like you might have grown taller, either that or I'm shrinking."

Odd odd odd thing to say. But she was happy to see her, and to talk to her. It had been too long.

Syusaki

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:41 pm
It was rare to find the redhead doing something that did not revolve around fighting, even though Jay knew Iyari liked to do things other than sparring or weapons. Sometimes it was just difficult to remember.

At first glance, Iyari looked the same as ever and for the most part, so did Jay. Sure, her hair was a bit longer and she had more accessories to the point of possible clutter, but the clothes and gestures were all there. A grin tugged at her lips and there was a glimmer in her sea green eyes, a shade of the jabberjay. “Maybe,” she admitted, “but I like to think I finished growing a long time ago. Being small has its benefits.” It had its disadvantages, but being able to fly to unreachable heights negated most of the cons.

She averted her graze briefly before stepping closer toward Iyari. “It’s been a while, so I figured it would be a good idea to catch up.” Jay shrugged and sat down on the ground, her legs sprawled out. “So, how’ve you been? Do anything interesting? Kept up with the latest news around here?”

kuumeii
Pardon the slightly short tag orz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:45 pm
It was a sense of ease brought over the fighter when regarding Jay. Like by just looking at her it seemed to bring back the nostalgia of days long past. She smiled. "I suppose you could say that." She knew it to be true of course. When they were younger it was always Jay who managed to get into the tight spots for hunting or just to play, Iyari was far too bulky for such a thing but couldn't be too upset over it.

She shook her head a little, dropping what she was doing and settling on the floor with a thud, sitting with her legs crossed over while her wings folded neatly on her sides. "I..." What would she say to her? What could she say to her? The last time they'd been in close proximity they weren't exactly in sound mind and could have easily destroyed one another. A shudder moved into Iyari at the mere memory of that accursed place.

She let the thought slide. "Oh I hear things, see things for sure. Not to say I've done many exciting things." She motioned to a stack of weapons nearby that she'd acquired over the last several months. It was fit for any member of war, though she'd become more of a collector than a user. Iyari frowned, she was feeling a little older and decrepit, a useless form of herself.

Looking at Jay had a different response inside of her though. Things weren't the same, the probably never would be, but that feeling of familiarity... Iyari smiled and chucked a knife past her head, watching her react. "I hear rumors that say we're getting a little complacent, but I think since you can still dodge and I can still throw that it's exaggerated?" Iyari had a smile on her face, though still was flipping around internally.

She'd never been good at expressing emotions, but she was certain Jay could at least feel it. Iyari really had missed her, a lot.

Syusaki
Sorry it took me a while, currently sick. ; A;<3

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:50 pm
As much as she wanted to reach out and pull Iyari into a crushing hug, she couldn’t. Rather, she wouldn’t. She needed strength, and strength meant not clinging to the things you love so dearly. Her face soured slightly as she recalled her spat with Senga. Whatever. If he couldn’t understand her feelings, then so be it. But at least Iyari would understand, right? Jay liked to believe the older sibling prized strength the most out of the three, so surely she would understand Jay’s recent behavior. She would understand why she hadn’t been visiting as often, wasn’t pulling her in close like she usually did. Iyari could see how much Jay wanted to, right? She could see the restraint, right?

She crossed her legs and folded her bandaged hands together. The bluejay grinned. “Yeah, that’s pretty much what I’ve been doing to. I’ll probably lay low for a while. Train by myself. Keep up with my duties, but you know, pull back a bit too.” Sea green eyes followed Iyari’s hand toward the weapons and she nodded her head with understanding and approval.

Although sudden, Jay managed to easily tilt her head to the side to avoid the hit. Her face scrunched up. Tiny hands reached up to pull out the weapon. Jay examined the blade as she chuckled. “Seriously? A little complacency isn’t so bad, as long as we’re still in tip top shape, right?” she tried to reason as she tossed the weapon back in one fluid motion, aiming for the side of Iyari’s face.

Senga and Iyari were siblings, filled with the same blood but so different. She grinned. “Want to just hang out for a bit or something?”

kuumeii
Have this lame tag while we wait for SnK LOL

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 pm
She was full to bursting with a sense of approval as the blade came whizzing back by her. Iyari managed to get out of the way enough to hear it clatter and fall somewhere far behind her. "Only if we remain in tip-top shape." There was a crooked smile on her face and she stood, stretching her wings out. "Hang out, hm?" She said. It had become monotonous, the training and such, complacency was a bore to her. Her blade swung into her hands and she twirled it as if in a deep thought before letting it vanish.

"You said it yourself that we're in tip-top shape, so do you want to prove that?" A familiar feeling was creeping up inside of her, that old competitive spirit slowly breathing into life. Reaching from the stack of small knives she hurled one beyond the sight of both of them, watching it spin until hitting the ground. Taking another into her hand she handed it to the bluejay.

"Can you throw farther?"

Now this was something she needed, something she wanted and Jay was here. It was a familiar feeling from before it had all gone downhill. Before the destruction, before the death and before she had let herself succumb to insanity. Maybe it had been what she needed all along and she felt the crooked smile return with a tilt of her head towards her childhood friend.

"This reminds me of when we used to throw rocks at animals and see who could escape the quickest."

Syusaki
Okay OUO /snugs on you/

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:15 pm
Eyes narrowed into slits as lips curled into a lazy smirk. “You talk like we would never want to remain at our best.” She crossed her legs and leaned back, bandaged hands sliding across the ground briefly. “Yeah, hang out.”

Upon hearing the older woman’s suggestion, Jay raised both brows. “Is that what you call hanging out?” she snickered between teeth. This time she leaned forward to hug her legs before following Iyari’s lead and ambling back to her feet. Idly, she tapped the front of her sandals against the floor. “Well, I can’t say that it’s unlike you, because it’s so you I want to burst into tears.” The bluebird took a moment to roll her neck then stretch out her arms before finally taking the knife. “I suppose I’ll have to enlighten you for a bit, then.”

She held the handle loosely, but firm enough so it wouldn’t slip out of her fingers. Jay moved her wrist a bit, testing the weapon’s weight. Just before she moved back to throw the knife, her eyes turned cloudy upon the reminder; it was like being sucked into the past. Longing filled her eyes as she imagined the three of them, younger versions of them, peering between leaves and bushes to eye their target like a hunter toward prey. There were days spent jumping from branch to branch quick as they could, sometimes so quick they fell and had to fly their way out of danger. There were moments filled with childish squabbling and bickering until the sun set, and she missed those times. She missed them more than she wanted to admit and would ever admit aloud. But time did not turn so easily, if at all. Going back was impossible.

“Yeah, I remember those days,” she answered after a moment. Smoothly, she stepped forward and drew her arm back. The handle easily slid out of her grasp and sailed forward, whizzing past the open door and toward a nearby tree. “How’s that for ‘farther’?” Jay grinned, daring Iyari to try farther.

kuumeii
just a reminder~

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces