Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Yves the War Executioner Horseman [Accepted]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:30 am
LOST CLAN CREATION FORM

The Horseman
Name: Yves
Nicknames: None for now

Original Clan: War

Job Role: Executioner

Personality:
~ Feelings about the Isle's Destruction, Hunters, the Lost Clan, Current Goals, Future Aspirations ~
Yves had been a ball of pent up emotions ever since he returned and learnt of the destruction of his home. His family and beloved sister all gone, whereas he alone was spared just because he was sent out on a mission to harvest more Fear for the War Clan. He still grieves greatly over his own loss although he was always careful to not let it show in his demeanor nor have it affect his day to day function for any show of weakness was never condoned by he himself. He longs for the day when he would have the chance to exact revenge upon the Hunters, but he would patiently bide his time for now and work diligently along with the others in the Lost Clan in putting their various expertise together towards rebuilding their home first. Once their immediate domestic affairs were taken care of, they could then strike back and make the Hunters regret not finishing them off when they had the chance.

With his return, his immediate concern would be to reestablish his connections with the other survivors of his clan and learn of how best he could contribute to the rebuilding efforts before burying himself beneath the work that needed to be done. Keeping himself busy and productive would be part of his coping mechanism with his loss though he couldn't help but carry a lingering hope that a certain someone had somehow been spared from the catastrophe and managed to survive like he did. Only time would tell from now.

While he is grateful with the hospitality and tolerance with which the inhabitants of Amityville had come to show towards his kind, he finds himself granting them an equal amount of respect at the very least while lamenting at the back of his mind from time to time at how far the Lost Clan had fallen from grace to have to rely on them the way they had to now.

Stickler for Rules and a Strong Sense of Justice
Protocols, policies, standards of procedures, rules. Yves believes that all of these have been created to maintain order in society and should be followed to the T. If something should be done in a certain manner because a rule says so, that's how it should be done. No ifs, ands or buts about it. He absolutely loathes unfairness and will therefore feel compelled to intervene whenever he sees any kind of injustice taking place around him, be it cheating, bullying or fighting for instance. He has a strong desire to protect the weak, vulnerable, down-trodden and under-represented, and willingly protects others even if it is going to be at his own expense.

Neat and Organized
One of the few things that Yves is almost obssessive compulsive about, is being neat and tidy. He takes great pride in being organized and knowing where everything is whenever he needs them, and has even taken it upon himself to clean up other people's messes on many occasions since he dislikes those with a passion.

Quick to Anger, Even Quicker if It Involves His Clan or Fellow Horsemen
Yves has a short fuse. It doesn't take a lot to set him off into a boiling rage, especially when it involves speaking badly about his clan or fellow horsemen. When Yves gets mad, he forgets about everything and curses, hisses, scratches, bites, even throws things if he gets pushed that far.

If I Didn't Ask for Your Opinion, Don't. Say. Anything.
Yves absolutely hates it when people start to offer what he refers to as "unsolicited" advice. He is stubborn and set in his mind about the way things should be done or placed, and will only consider other's opinions when he *asks* for them. If he thinks that A should be done before B then followed by C, he will do it that way and get very upset when others come and tell him otherwise, even if it may result in the process being more efficient.

Mount Form: A snow leopard

Weapon Form: A kodachi

FEAR ATTACK: While holding the kodachi backhand, Yves charges and either slashes deeply at or plunges it into his chosen target (The Battle Cry)

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour/Style: Brown (styled like the boy in this picture but this brown)
Skin Colour: Olive
Clothing Style/Colours: I don't think that this is Amazon themed but a modification of his clothes while keeping some of the accessories perhaps? Giving artistic freedom for the clothing colour here~ ^^;
Extra: Wings of an Eurasian eagle owl
References: Facial expression inspiration piece here  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:31 am
Reserved  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:45 am
Just going over some things that are approval pertinent/culture for ponies

Approval pert- Nothing wrong OuOb good to go

Other-
' for any show of weakness was never condoned within the War Clan itself.' Not exactly true, weakness was shown, (and grief not really being a sign of weakness), but it was more along the lines of striving to become better. Avoid in general making large blanket statements about horsemen, since a lot of their info is loose ended.

It's kind of odd reading his part about what happened, mostly since IDK if he JUST got back or has BEEN back. All new horsemen are treated that they have only just returned to the clans from their outposts. IDK if that helps.

Personality wise-
'No longer meek nor mild-mannered' I didn't really see these traits anywhere else in his personality? How is he meek or mild mannered? I can see he's rather straight laced, but not really meek, (IE: he stands up for others)

DAS ET~  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:46 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Hi Vamps! ^^ Thanks a lot for going through Yves' profile and pointing out what needs to be clarified or fixed.

Feelings about the Isle's Destruction, Hunters, the Lost Clan, Current Goals, Future Aspirations
- Ah... that was an assumption that I made based on the impression that I got on the horsemen. Sorry... orz I've reworded the part about display of weakness not being condoned by he himself so it's more a personal opinion than anything now so um... hopefully that'll work?

- I should have been more clear on this. ^^; I was actually writing this along the line of how he felt upon just getting back and how his immediate reaction/thought/feelings will be like, leading up to what I hope to explore with regards to his eventual role. Sorry for all the confusion there... orz

Personality
- Removed the part about him being meek or mild mannered. My own bad really. I thought it made sense in my mind but now that I've read it a few more times, it's like nope. orz  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:51 am
Halloween Immigration Form

• Name: Yves
  • Race: Horseman
  • Former Clan: War
  • Job: Executioner

Welcome to Halloweentown! You are cleared to enter the Lost Clans Sanctuary.  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games