Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Another place, another time (Wilson, Poke)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:48 pm
Poke was no stranger to the weird and unusual. Ever since she joined Amityville her life had been a constant battle between normal and bizarre, and her perception of reality would change on a regular basis. But this latest upheaval had her rather confused. More so then usuall.

It was a dream, just a simple dream that had come out of the blue and had nothing to do with anything. But having talked to some high teched version of herself and looking at these 'memories', it was hard not to believe it hadn't been something more then just a bizarre dream. They had all seemed so...real. She had seen Mitsu in there, and Roch too. But the others..she had never seen them before.

Walking down the hallway, the dragoness pondered over these strange visions that came form the dream. Of the giant ship feirg and the battle for the 'kings'. Though in her walkings she failed to note the telltale signs of the school disappearing under the mass of fog, and transporting her to the HH. Though once she did realize, she growled.

"Jacking hell NOT AGAIN!"

It took her AGES to get out of here last time!

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm
In another world, Wilson had been king. It was funny to think about. Modest, nice Wilson. A king. He supposed the impossible could happen in alternate realities, but at least it explained the weird behavior before he had fallen under. The paranoia and anger hadn’t been him, not completely. But now he was awake again with surreal memories belonging to another him from another world. They weren’t his memories, but he longed to live them all the same. It was like something out of one of his childhood fantasies—a giant ship from space filled with aliens and futuristic gadgets. The world suited him so much it was almost scary.

The desire to visit the ship pained him so much that he opted for a change of scenery—patrolling the Haunted House. His weapon was left unsummoned as he crept quietly through its halls, but he jumped when a nearby voice shouted loudly. He hadn’t heard the voice before, and yet he recognized it. Suspicions formed in the hunter’s head as he followed the source and slowly turned around the corner.

“Hello?” Maybe Poke would vaguely remember the voice—slightly deep, but airy and soft.

poke mattix

Syusaki

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:10 am
She froze at the sound of someone calling out.

It wasn't just the fact there was someone else here having heard her, but it was the voice itself. She....she knew that voice. Or did she? It was so familiar, like she had heard it somewhere before.

Slowly her body turned towards the area where she had heard it. Again she was rooted to the spot, her eyes wide. A hunter. Of course it was another hunter. Though as soon as she saw the face her mouth dropped.

It was him, it couldn't be anyone else. The boil whom had commanded the ship, the one whom her other self had sworn her loyalty to, admiring the kindness he had posses, and the amount of trust when she was given a necklace to symbol her rank. She could even feel it- the loyalty and longing of wanting to see him and the other crew members again. And now she could, but perhaps in one of the worse possible scenarios.

Still standing there, Poke made no motion to move towards Wilson. Her posture was not threatening either, but she was on her guard. Part of her hoped that it might turn out like Solia, and he might be a reasonable human. But then she couldn't be sure either, as he might just attack her. Still, her gaze was uncertain, with a twinge of hope as she called him by the words her other self had used so many times.

"Commander..."

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:32 pm
It was dark, but eventually his eyesight adjusted to the lack of lighting. After the first hello, the hunter found it wiser to remain quiet rather than to keep calling out. Perhaps no one was even there to answer. Perhaps he would only attract hostile creatures, forcing him to summon his weapon. It was a gamble.

And then he found something. Was it a something or a someone? The figure was humanoid, but not fully human. He could see the silhouette of a tail, which made him stiffen. Gloved hands slowly inched for the green goggles dangling around his neck, similar to the ones he’d donned as king.

Ah, but then that something called out his name. Not quite his name because the commander had never quite been him in the first place, but Wilson still possessed that man’s memories and feelings and wishes. His feelings and his feelings were beginning to mix together as he eyed the student through slightly narrowed eyes. That something was a girl and one of his precious crewmembers. Wilson took a step forward. He opened his mouth to say something.

“Lieutenant?”

poke mattix
Wow sorry for the late derpy tag weeps

Syusaki

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:37 pm
It was one thing to have a dream involving a total stranger. But to have that same stranger call you by the exact rank you posed in the dream? Yeah, it was more then coincidence or a lucky guess.

"...It is you!" Poke exclaimed, disbelief evident in her voice. "How does that even... I thought it was a dream..." Clearly it had to have been something else.

The boil had stepped forward, slowing reached for a pair of goggles. It was hard to decipher what the gesture meant, weather he was being cautious or he wanted to fight. She had no concern about fighting or getting hurt, it was what she did best. But she could feel that other self shy away from the possibility. If it was possible, she would prefer not to fight this one.

The dragon ghoul stepped backwards, slowly bringing her hands up in a non threatening gesture, palms facing forward. "H-hey, I'm not about to attack you or anything. I don't fight hunters unless I have to." She paused. "I'm also not into gnawing on humans if thats what your thinking." Maybe if she proved she could be trusted...

Syusaki
AHHHHHHHHH "HUGS YOU AND SQUUSHES" IT'S OKAY I ish happy I has tag OuO <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:04 pm
He broke into a shy smile. “Yeah, it’s me.” Wilson shook his head. “I wouldn’t call it a dream. To gain all these memories is too complicated. I think it was something else. It was like...getting the memories of another me from another universe.” His face scrunched up as he tried to convey it in proper words, but couldn’t seem to get it quite right.

A hand lingered on his goggles, his weapon grumbling that he was ready to fight at a moment’s notice, but Wilson chose to bring both arms down to his sides. “Okay,” he answered, perhaps with a bit too much trust. A full-fledged hunter probably shouldn’t be believing a Halloween creature this easily, but the White King would always trust his crewmen.

Quiet laughter. “That’s good to know.” Awkward silence. This was probably the longest and least hate-filled conversation he had had with the other side since…ever. “Do…do you need anything?”

poke mattix

Syusaki

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:59 pm
Another universe? The thought of herself existing somewhere else seemed impossible, but it also made the most sense. How else could it be explained?

Seeing how Wilson had lowered his guard, Poke did the same. Letting her hands fall. There was some relief in knowing this version wasn't hell bent on attacking her. Even if she did have a fight, he'd easily beat her.

"I'm glad this hasn't resorted to a full on smack down" She said with a smirk. "You guys are super strong. I've seen you hunters take on huge insanity monsters. Plus I imagine that being the commander of a entire ship would give you some tips on how to keep the masses in control." Perhaps it was her attempt to add humor to the situation, or even let Wilson know in a roundabout way that he needn't have worried.

The silence then stretched onwards, leaving the dragon to shuffle around trying to think of something to bring up. What did one talk about with a hunter. "Have you seen any of the others?" She eventually asked, frowning as she tried to recall some details. "There was...another lieutenant. A real flirt. And there was a red head too. What was her name again...Ami?"

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:26 pm
“I’m sure your classmates have taken down a fair share of creatures as well,” he answered. “There’s always strength in numbers. So long as people stick together, there’s almost nothing they can’t accomplish. That’s what I think.” Wilson laughed quietly as he smiled modestly. “That Wilson was another version of me. Even though I have his memories now, whatever he did wasn’t technically my doing. Although if I recall correctly, commander wasn’t the highest rank in the system.” Unfortunately, he definitely knew that an alternate Caelius existed as an admiral and it pained him to know that even in a different universe, Caelius was still his douchebag of a superior.

“Oh, most of the commanding crew I knew personally,” he explained. “Dakota was the other 2nd lieutenant, Kat was one of the 1st lieutenants, Ryan was my corporal, and Ami was my Sergeant.” It was probably a blunder to give their names so easily, but Wilson felt that Poke wouldn’t harm them unless push came to shove.

“Um…what about the others? Did you know the others? They were probably students so I’m afraid I don’t know them so well. I can only remember their faces.”

poke mattix

Syusaki

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:18 pm
Wow. To hear a hunter say something so...noble, Poke had a quick vision of seeing him wear a full suit of Armour and riding a white horse. Cause thats how the stereotype worked didn't it?

Or perhaps, thats what she wanted to see. Trying to think of him of something that was supposed to be righteous, the champion of the weak, the slayer of evil, and all that stuff. Maybe she just wanted to believe that he wasn't the bad guy here. Though in all seriousness, he probably wasn't.

He even said it himself. She was sure her classmates had taken down creatures, but weather they were human or hunter, she couldn't be sure. It was easy to assume that they were human however. It was too easy to portray halloween as the bad guys. Because thats how they were brought up.

Poke appeared conflicted as she thought this, not fully listening to Wilson until the past part, when she began to take notice of what he was saying. "Ah, right. I'-i don't remember see anyone of a higher rank. You're were our boss. A pretty cool boss if I do say so myself." She laughed, sounding a little high strung before collecting her thoughts. "I can still feel the surprise when your other self have me that pendant, granting me strength..." She brushed a hand through her hair awkwardly. "No ones put so much trust in me before...it was humbling. I wanted to do everything I could to prove to you I was worthy..."

And then she coughed, trying to focus on the wall instead. "A-ah, yeah the others I know. Roch I see fairly often, Vanya....I've seen around. And Mitsu's a good friend of mine-"

Her face faltered, looking troubled as she mentioned Mitsu's name. mitsu, who couldn't even walk out of her room now because she was afraid. Too afraid she would be captured again...

By hunters of course.

Syusaki
aahh Wilson ;w;

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:04 pm
“Yeah, it’s weird. On a ship, the commander is the highest. The higher ups were somewhere else. I…I didn’t really see the higher ups, I just know they’re there. It’s kind of hard to explain.” He shifted slightly, eyeing the student cautiously. Wilson had no problems talking with other hunters, even small talk. But chatting with a Halloween creature? The mostly human appearance made it easier, but…a part of him wondered if he should be running now.

“Me too. Everything the other me experienced feels like I experienced it too, but at the same time I know that he wasn’t truly me.” He looked down at one of his hands and uncurled it from his weapon. Dark red eyes stared at his palm while he almost imagined his hand melting into wispy green gas, just like the other Wilson had done. He could remember the careful thought he had put into each item, seen the intricate swirl of the gas—his essence—swirling inside. “Well, you had earned the right for the title,” he reasoned, “A dedicated ship member, formidable strength that was used for defense rather than offense. It wasn’t a very difficult choice.” Despite the destruction some of his crewmen had done.

The kind part of him—maybe the king in him—reached out to tuck a strand behind her ear. “I don’t know for sure about the you here, but I’m sure you’re just as deserving. The two of you are very similar.”

He cocked his head, narrowed his eyes suspiciously. “What about Mitsu?” There was no denying that something had happened to the canine student. Wilson could see at least that much.

poke mattix

Syusaki

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:02 am
"Higher ups somewhere else, huh..." She struggled to recall more details. A long set of stairs. A booming voice that spoke to all. A really ******** long set of stairs. Complete darkness as her senses were taken. The finer points blurred in her memory, staying just out of her reach.

"...Gates, there were two gates...and a all commanding voice..." She paused, noting the look Wilson seemed to give her. It seemed he was still wary, though she couldn't blame him. There wasn't much she could do at the moment.

The dragon ghoul then nodded, knowing the sentiments were the same; these were only memories given to her, nothing more, regardless of how real they had felt. She then grinned, trying not to enjoy the praise she felt at the hunters words. Too much.

His next gesture though caught her off guard. She went stiff when he reached out, a few seconds of panic flashing across her face, but it passed quickly when he only brush a strand of hair. She then relaxed. It seemed Wilson wasn't the only one set on edge.

"You think so?" She questioned further. "I still think she had some differences...she got to use a bad a** bazooka." Her grin then returned. "I have to say though I'm finding it hard to tell you and the other Wilson apart."

Her smile then vanished when he asked about her friend, ear fins drooping. Well, there wasn't much harm in telling him...

"Mitsu was one of the few students captured by the hunters. " She said. There was no accusation in her voice, only sadness. "I don't know how it happened, or who did it....I only heard about it just before we attacked Deus Ex. I was one of the ones who found them first..locked away in some sort of cage..." She let her gaze fall to the floor as she remembered. "They were so weak...Mitsu had this strange collar around her neck...We managed to get her out..." A sudden thought occurred to her, and she looked up in a panic waving her hands about. " I didn't attack any hunters on the way! Just a rescue mission on my part. Really. Honest."

"B-but anyway...Mitsu's never been the same ever since...she wont venture out of her room...she's so frightened, just the mention of a hunter will send her into a panic..."

Biting her bottom lip, she focused her stare on the wall nearby. "I understand why you guys fight...for the protection of humans and all..but I don't understand. The students they took...mitsu..none of them would of hurt a scarefly, let alone a human! It's like you guys attack us at random with no thought, hoping you might find someone who you can....weaponize"

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:12 pm
“They weren’t that important. The more pressing matter at the time was following the Voice.” It wasn’t difficult for him to recall the events—stairs, the Silver King, dying and coming back to supposed life, everything was as if it had only been yesterday.

A dimpled grin. “There will always be differences, I suppose, but I think you’ll find you have a lot more in common with her than you initially think. I think so, at least.” His grin turned wry. “On the surface we seem the same, but it’s the subtleties beneath that really set us apart.” But some things would never change. Dark red eyes glazed over slightly as he flashed to a memory of her lying in a hospital bed. Elliot screaming at him. It’s your fault, Wilson. Your fault. If you had just paid a little bit more attention… There were certain facts of reality that not even an alternate universe could change, it seemed, and that hurt.

It wasn’t difficult for him to realize what Poke was talking about. Wilson couldn’t say he had participated much in that incident, but he knew the basic details. The day after his birthday. “I see…” he murmured, the wires of his weapon clattering softly as he shifted in place. His smile was soft and warm, understanding. “It’s alright. There’ll always be conflict between us. Exceptions like now are far and few in between.”

“Oh.” Awkward shifting. “You can, um, tell her I said hi, I guess. Maybe. It’s your call, really.”

“Recruiting students is a difficult but necessary task. And just trying to find possible candidates is hard enough as is.” He held up one of his cannons, glowing a soft green in the darkness. “Without Gramps, I would’ve died a long time ago. Our lifespans are short and once we die, that’s it. It’s basically like playing a losing game, and you have to do whatever it takes to gain the upper hand. The ends will always justify the means.” A pause. “We can’t even fight without some of you on our side. We’re just bags of soft flesh and bones. Chew toys.” A far off look as he recalled one late night in a haunted motel with his friends. Echoing screams. Lost bodies. Delusions meant to protect his sanity.

Then he snapped out of it and laughed.

poke mattix

Syusaki

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:39 pm
"Ahh, the voice..." She said, still wishing she could punch whatever the voice belonged to as she grumbled. "Stupid controlling overlord."

Poke then nodded, knowing there were some things she just couldn't understand about her AU self (how the hell could she even operate some of those technical items?). She then frowned in concern, as the hunter seemed a little out of it for a moment. Was was that all about?

Though he soon recovered, and his warm smile was surprising to seeShe couldn't help but smile in return, amazed at just how understanding this guy was. Even if this was a 'exception', she didn't give a damn. He was proving to be more then just a hunter, showing some of the more admirable characteristics she admired in those legendary humans.

It was jacking awesome.

"Ah...I'll...pass it on." Poke couldn't help but feel award about this. She hadn't taken to mitsu about the AU before, and wasn't sure how she would take to the knowledge of their commander as a hunter. Probably not well.

As he continued to explain his motivations, her fins pressed to the side of her head, concern for his wellbeing mixed with anxiousness over her own friends. What he said was true; humans were weak, they were unable to fight on their own. And if it were that easy she knew many halloween students would be happy to lend a hand. But, to give up their existence, their freedom...that was a heavy price to pay.

"W-what happens....to them when you...." She couldn't say it, feeling a knot in her stomach at the notion of something happening to him, so she just indicated to the cannons on his hands. "What happens to gramps?" Another pause. "Can they come back to halloween?"

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:04 am
Wilson chuckled softly. “I guess someone has to be the master player on this giant chessboard of life.” It almost pained him to admit that he was merely another piece on the game board. He couldn’t even pretend he was a king or queen. He was probably just one of many pawns, ready to be abused and sacrificed when the time called.

The hunter eyed Poke carefully while he mulled over his response. Lips pressed together, he gestured for the dragon to follow him as he walked over to a wall and slid down to seat himself on the ground. Floorboards squeaked loudly as he shrugged off the gas tank and let his cannons clatter to the floor. “Once you convert, you can never go back. When the hunter dies, the weapon transforms into a tablet and has to wait for their next partner to arrive.” Pause. “But in certain cases, I think the tablet can be broken or the weapon can choose to die with its hunter, but that doesn’t happen often.”

Hands folded together as he stared at his weapon. “I think Gramps is fine like this, though. I think he left Halloween for a reason, even though he never really talks about it.” A quiet, raspy sigh rang in his head and he cracked a smile.

poke mattix

Syusaki

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:59 pm
"hpmph. Master player my a**." She folded her arms in a huff. It may of pained Wilson, but it drove her batshit to know there was always someone ready to control her like some puppeteer. She had her draconic pride, not to mention she just disliked being thrown about like someone who didn't matter.

At the indication, the dragon ghoul followed him, sitting down next to the hunter and watching him curiously as he took of the item on his back. Wow, so he was a tank (hurr hurr). But his explanation made the knot in her gut clench even tighter, biting her bottom lip as she choose to stare at the floor as the words sunk in. She wanted to disbelieve him, that there was a way to change them back (maybe the boogeymen could do something about it. Hell she'd seen stranger things happen). But it was pretty convincing.

A eternal prison. Thats what it sounded like. Until you decided to just die. Jacking hell, wasn't there a better way for them to fight?! She wanted to ask, but thought better of it. If there was, they probably would of done so by now.

She looked up when he mentioned 'gramps', guessing that was the name of the halloweener. Or some nickname, she wasn't sure.

"...Well...I don't exactly agree with it..." She mumbled. "But at least gramps seems okay with it from what you say." She frowned in his direction. "You better be taking good care of him though."

She then leaned her head against the wall, closing her eyes softly as she tried to sort her thoughts out. A cynical smirk spread across her face at her thoughts trying to justify themselves. How the heck could she justify something like this, she couldn't!

But then she couldn't justify eating humans, and some dragons didn't give two shits about that.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games