Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Skeleton Tango (Amphi/TK)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:50 pm
Pacing outside of the gymnasium, a certain mermaid was trying to find a reason to honestly challenge a stranger to a duel of sorts.

She wasn't the fighting type, not at all but she didn't want to fall behind if she did need to fight. Plus fighting could help develop her FEAR abilities and with her going into boogeyman training eventually, she didn't want to be thought as of...a damsel or something.

Danny and Lizzy and Xiu could fight, so the Mermaid wanted to learn to fight better as well.

She was just shy, she told herself, not scared of facing another student. Or the possibility of hurting one.

There was a lot of mumbling and pacing, and looks at the doors and then around, and biting of her lip. Lot's of gnawing of her lip with her baby fangs.

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:36 pm
TK was not a fighter. He knew this. If anything, he fit the role of defense or support better than he did offense. While his undead body was resilient, he was just a bag of bones who preferred to spend his days in the library or observing others. He possessed little interest in sparring, but he supposed it was important to be somewhat versed in the art of combat.

Sometimes he would happen to pass by the gymnasium, though he rarely set foot inside the area itself. Originally, he had intended to walk by it while on his way to the library to return a book, but a pacing ghoul in the corner of his eyes caught his attention. He stopped, backpedaled a few steps to peer at the mermaid. She appeared nervous. “Do…you need help?” he asked softly, taking a slow step toward her.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Syusaki

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:21 am
Amphi slighted in the middle of her mumbling, looking up at the newcomer with wide eyes. At first, she didn't know what to say because it was awkward, especially seeing as that she couldn't excatly proclaim that she wanted to spar somebody.

And then she like held her hands out, palms up and flushed at him.

"So...Sorry!" The mermaid said first, "I uh....Well no...yes...Actually um..." She hesitated looking the boil over, he didn't seem too bad. And new...She kind of didn't feel right asking him but since he was the first she had seen in awhile.

"Do...are you busy?" the mermaid let her hands drop, "I'm looking for a sparring partner but I don't want to seriously injury anyone or get seriously injured as well..."

Because she could heal and stuff, she was looking more to practice that.

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:56 pm
“Hm?” A slight tilt of his head. “What are you apologizing for? There is no need for apologies. Not from what I can see.” TK smiled politely, hands folded together as he patiently waited for the mermaid ghoul to voice her answer.

“Not at all,” the skeleton boil answered with another smile. He brought a hand up to his mouth and laughed lightly. “I am afraid I am only a first year and still learning the basics, but if you do not mind that then I will gladly assist and spar with you.”

He gestured for her to take the first move. "Please."

Nyxtsuki Moon
Wow short BUT LOOK TAG

Syusaki

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out