PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:43 pm
emotion_kirakira Thanks for clicking!

Post One: You are here!
Post Two: Looking for Mates
Post Three: Looking for Flings
Post Four: Specific Plots
Post Five: Pride Rp
Post Six: Blank Slates

I'm getting caught up with my rps, which means I feel like getting more rps! (YAY!) Anyways, I'll be adding more to this list as it is a bit barren right now. There is no form to fill out, just tell me who you want rp with. Typically I do rp in the guild, but I don't mind plotting on aim or skype. You just might have to poke me to get me on there. Hopefully this plot thread will be a keeper. sweatdrop

Also most of these characters are also open for general rp.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:44 pm
Looking for Mates

Females

User Image Sweet, gentle and caring. Chamba is a pridelander looking for the right person. She is generally shy and it can be sometimes difficult to really get to know her. However if the right mate comes along she is bound to open up.

Males

User Image Ngozi likes to have a good laugh. He is sometimes immature, but he means good. He is playful and lovable. He is looking for a mate (and a pride)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Hasierara was once a much bolder, braver leopard. Now days he acts calmer and keeps to himself. He doesn't usually go out of his way to talk to others and typically only helps if it is a life and death situation. He is looking for a mate/pride.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 pm
Looking for Flings

Males

User Image Dhalven is quick to smile when he sees a pretty lady. He doesn't like doing things himself and would prefer to have others do things for him. He doesn't mind tricking others.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Will be joining Dhavlen on his adventures. He is a hero who feels like he has lost his purpose. He will be a hero for anyone, but he won't stick around long enough for a reward.

User Image Bukaera goes out of his way to find the ladies. He is usually softhearted and would go out of his way to assist a female of any species. He does prefer leopards to any species, but is still willing to be any ladies hero. He can come off distant, not wanting to talk too much about his past or where he's from. Right now he has ran away from his pride (Mazunguko) I would love for him to fall completely in love with a female, only to have her break up with him or ditch him.

User ImageSol-Lucius is currently in a different position. He was a fighter, but thanks to his last mission he lost his sight in one of his eyes. He is doing his best to deal with the situation. In his current state he has been seen commonly by himself or at the entertainers den. He's open for in pride flings and out of pride flings (out of pride flings would have to be plotted though)

User Image Silenos is laid back and protective of his family and pride. He is apart of Kusafiri'fisi (concept pack). He's open for flings in the pack or outside it. If he has a fling outside the pack, I would like to have him take at least a couple from the litter to boost the members of the pack (but this is negotiable)

Females

User Image Sendatu is wicked and a bit crazy. She's blunt and to the point. She is also a traveling healer who will heal for a price. If her price isn't met, she will use her botany knowledge to poison them to insure she gets what she wants. Right now she is looking for a male to have a fling with her. (she will have to wait until her last litter grows, they are at Juv) Depending on the situation she has a huge chance of dumping some of the cubs on him. She wants cubs that she can mold and shape into healers like her, with similar beliefs to her. She knows she isn't going to live forever and so she wants to be sure her knowledge is passed down to the next generation.

User Image
Kamala is cynical, stuck up, sarcastic, with a hint of bitterness. She may smile, but she'll smile while insulting you. I haven't decided yet what I am going to do with her. What I would love if for her to have a fling where she runs away or the male runs away. I want her to, for once, lay down her protective shell and be her true self (who is still a slight jerk but hey what are you going to do). She is also open for other plots, general rp and maybe a future mate (though she will be picky and so will I)

User Image

Dortoka is an innocent and simple goddess. She doesn't over think things and is for the most part trusting of others. That said, she tends to keep an emotional distance from mortals because she knows that eventually they will die and she doesn't want that to affect her. She also doesn't stay in the same place for too long. Most of the time she is in a mortal form (lioness or leopardess typically) and does her best to blend in.

For this fling I am open for a short romantic encounter, a male who has his own greedy agenda, or something entirely different. Dortoka would also be willing to help a couple who could not have cubs as well.

Dortoka would raise the cubs (unless the cubs were given to a family) until adolescents. If the male was interested, she would be more then happy to have him help raise them (which would give her time to travel)

Dortoka isn't biased against species so any feline may apply.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:46 pm
Specific Plots

User ImageMura is sweet and innocent. I would love to have a some dramatic plots for her where she slowly turns to a darker meaner character. How she is corrupted is up for discussion. (she's also up for flings)

User Image Faustus was a weak cub, and grew up to be a strong warrior. He's angry with his father, who basically compared him to his half-brother most of his life. He ran away from his father and now lives in the rogue lands. He's strong, but fairly simple. He has a habit of losing his temper over small things. Right now I am looking for someone to take him under their wing, try and help him control his anger. The character can be good, evil or neutral. Timeus will end up being being evil or at the very least end up being a huge jerk. xD (he's also up for flings)

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:47 pm
Looking for Pride RP

Kuroi'Nera

User Image Leenah-Sesi recently joined 'Nera after she found out her children all ended up in the pride. She isn't very observant and will never truely fit into the mafia pride. However she is there for anyone who needs her. She is also a seer. Right now she is looking for family rp. She might be open for a in pride fling (or outside fling if the plot works).

User ImageSol-Lucius is currently in a difficult position. He was a fighter, but thanks to his last mission he lost his sight in one of his eyes. He is doing his best to deal with the situation. In his current state he has been seen commonly by himself or at the entertainers den. He's open for in pride flings and out of pride flings (out of pride flings would have to be plotted though)

User Image Ajani, once an elegant entertainer, is now one of the council members in 'Nera. He is proud of his rank, but he is still as sweet as ever. He is willing to talk or listen to anyone, regardless of their rank. He's open for pride plots and maybe some out of pride plots. He's also good for general rp.

Maestros Del Mar

User Image Aureo is a crew member. He is laid back, but enjoys the occasional fight. He loves adventure most of all. I'm looking for pride rp for him along with general rp.

User Image Mate to Aureo, she is a corsair. She is protective and usually kind. There are times when she acts selfish, but this is rare and it is usually because she wants something for her family. She is open for in pride and out of pride rp.

Mizani'Ulimwengu

User Image Drox is carefree, relaxed, and typically a happy guy to be around. He was once a sith apprentice, but thanks to his best friend, he got turned to the light. Now he is completely faithful to the Jedi way. Right now he is just looking for general rp in the pride and outside it. He is a master guardian. He is open to have a padawan, though he will be extremely picky about who he picks.

Mazunguko

User Image Nahashi is king of the pride. He is a kind king who respects all the members of Mazu. He is looking for in pride rp, especially with his cubs and mate.

Suka'Fuma

User ImageAkahana needs a jrp, she's been in my care forever and I still haven't gotten her a completely jrp. She has always wanted to be an player in the pride, but she just lacks the talent. She feels it is too late for her, and so she became a costumer instead. She is also looking for a mate or fling.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:48 pm
Blank Slates/Lack of Plots

User Image Ngozi, isn't really a blank slate. He was once a trouble maker at D'W. Now that he is an adult he is sweet and caring. He loves interacting with cubs. What he is looking for now is a pride and/or a mate.

User ImageIzotz is a complete blank slate. D: Feel free to offer anything except death.

User Image Mael is arrogant and cocky with nothing to back it up. He believes he is the hottest thing around. He is pathetic at taking care of himself and often struggles doing the simplest task. He's open to join a pride have a fling or a mate. Throw things at him. xD

User Image Puteri lost her mate (his owner left gaia) so she is open for some plots. She is sweet, motherly and gentle. She is open for any sort of plot other then death and getting injured.

User Image Cay had a hybrid litter, but that didn't go too well. She is a needy leopardess. When she was much younger she saw her sister die in front of her. Her parents blamed her for the death, as she was the one who was supposed to protect her sister. Right now she has nothing going for her, so feel free to throw things at her.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:49 pm
-Reserved Just in Case-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:43 am
Mael looks like he might like living in the Makono-epesi xd The cheetahs are essentially taken care of, and some have the entire job of just looking pretty lol  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:15 am
Club Snails
Looking for Mates

Females

User Image Sweet, gentle and caring. Chamba is a pridelander looking for the right person. She is generally shy and it can be sometimes difficult to really get to know her. However if the right mate comes along she is bound to open up.

I have Besart!
User Image
mixture of mischievous-cuteness (Think of Honey from Ouran highschool host club if you've watched it). Bee tends to use his smaller stature to get what he wants and he isn't bothered by the means he uses to get what he wants. He can defend himself he just prefers others doing the dirty work for him. He enjoys being the center of attention and loves/collects cute things.

He has about 1 crp and 3 that are (2 abandoned--which I can work on myself; and 1 that is srp by me)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:29 pm
I'll definitely check it out Andranis. 3nodding I would have to find someone who was willing to put up with him though xD

Tara de Draiocht

He's handsome <3 And sounds fun. Want to do a rp between them and see if they click?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:05 pm
I might have someone for Leenah-Sesi. Haiba is a lover and a leaver, don't think he'll ever take a mate, so he'd be up for a fling. Very wordy and flirty, can talk his way into and out of anything, He's due to grow at the end of the month, so if you think he's a decent match we can do the RP and submit them once he's grown. Also, he's in the K'N!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:10 pm

For your Leopard-y Needs! C: the Elimisha are a peaceful pride at the moment, but have a scholar-ly sector, and a defense sector, if either of your leopards are interested.

Also

User Image
For your Chamba? Mon is flinging with my girl, Waa who was his travel companion to the Pridelands. He loves her, but she is just...not interested in him as a permanent partner. He is starting to realise this, slowly, and coming to realise that he's never going to have his happily ever after with her...
He's a charming, sweet male - very chivalrous and protective.

If nothing else, I'd love for him to meet Chamba C: he could stand to realise there are other girls in the pridelands...haha

Alsoaslo,
Ngozi is so firekin colours. XD

AlsoAlsoAlso; I has a demon that could be plotted to corrupt Mura, but I haven't roleplayed him much/ever, so he's a bit of an evil blank slate XD

Velveteen Angel

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:33 pm
Club Snails
He's handsome <3 And sounds fun. Want to do a rp between them and see if they click?

thx!
c: sure  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:40 pm
@Tara
I'll get the rp started tomorrow and quote you when it's up.

SilverLutz

He sounds perfect! It will add to the current family drama for her. Want me to start something or do you?

Velveteen Angel

I actually have a leopard who isn't here who I've been thinking about throwing in Elimisha. I'm still working on his personality, but once I get that figured out he'll be in there. 3nodding

I would love Mon to meet Chamba. <3 I think that they would hit it off really well. If anything she would be a huge admirer of his.

Ngozi as a firekin would be hilarious. xD He isn't much of a fighter though.

And I would love to plot out your demon corrupt Mura. Want to have them meet and see where it takes us?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:25 pm
If you could that would be lovely. I've got a few chores to do before I settle in for the night >3<

Club Snails

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces