Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguina Cruenta
Crew

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:43 am
The moon is so beautiful tonight, I thought I'd ask whether anyone was going to do anything for the full moon. I know some Pagans celebrate it and many don't. I'd like to, but I never know what to do, really.

Are you doing something? If so, what? What form do your rituals take, if you hold them?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:48 am
well in the summer i go outside naked and chant on full moons at midnight  

Damiana Freesia
Crew

X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Crew

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:19 am
Depends on the day. Usually if I'm outside I just watch it for a bit if its not cloudy like it has been.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:05 pm
When the moon is full, I lay out all my stones out-side so they can be cleansed. : )  

Tabitha Twain
Vice Captain

Bashful Prophet

7,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Sanguina Cruenta
Crew

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 am
Damiana Freesia
well in the summer i go outside naked and chant on full moons at midnight

What do you chant, and why?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 pm
the moon chant and because the moon represents the main goddess and is sacred and pure idk if its traditional but its something i do  

Damiana Freesia
Crew

X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Crew

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:55 pm
Damiana Freesia
the moon chant and because the moon represents the main goddess and is sacred and pure idk if its traditional but its something i do

The moon chant?

Woot Full moon! I tried something last night that I hadn't done in a while. But I fell asleep right after I started cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:15 pm
yes indeed you can make your own chant Ren says it works better that way heart  

Damiana Freesia
Crew

Sanguina Cruenta
Crew

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:41 pm
Damiana Freesia

I haven't heard the moon chant. 4laugh

Haha, no, I meant why do you chant? I know different people celebrate the full moon for different reasons, I'm mostly interested in why they do what they do when they celebrate, why they choose to do x, what it means for them to do that.

I'm interested in constructing some sort of celebration myself, but most online sample rituals for full moons are a bit cut-and-paste without much substance. I like to ask around and see what people do and what those things mean for them, so I can work out what might be a good fit for me spiritually. I'm really interested in details for what everyone does, and resources people use.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:43 pm
the full moon is the provider of much energy i believe we are stronger on the full moon and thats why i perform this ceremony  

Damiana Freesia
Crew

Freesia Gardens

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces