Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Main Forum
Rules!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:06 pm
SpacePlease follow all rules in their fullness and we'll all get along!

space space1. Please read and follow gaia's TOS.
space space2. Keep all posts in and out of character PG-13 and under.
space space3. No bullying, trolling, flaming, or anything that might offend a fellow member.
space space4. We are all friends within this guild.
space space5. Do not join if you are not going to post or lose interest. Please quit if you are going to stop posting.
space space6. Inactive members will be removed after one notice via private message.
space space7. In order to be considered active, you must post at least once a week and have made at least one thread.
space space8. You may make rp threads, but you may not make announcements or sticky threads.
space space9. All rp posts must be accompanied by an image of the character and be relevant to the thread it's posted in.
space space10. Rules can and will be edited or added without prior notice, but changes will be announced after.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:13 pm
Why can we only go pg13 if this is a yaoi guild? Do we need to do a private rp for that or what?  

RobinMooreXXX

Divine Gaian

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:20 pm
God Of Possibility
Why can we only go pg13 if this is a yaoi guild? Do we need to do a private rp for that or what?

I'm sure it's because the Gaia ToS doesn't allow anything above pg-13. And we don't want to get in trouble, you know? If things heat up, you can always take it to PMs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:30 pm
AK Ambrose
God Of Possibility

I'm sure it's because the Gaia ToS doesn't allow anything above pg-13. And we don't want to get in trouble, you know? If things heat up, you can always take it to PMs.

If things heat up. XD
Lol, OK. Ty. :]  

RobinMooreXXX

Divine Gaian

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:53 pm
It's against Gaia ToS to cyber anywhere. Encouraging it will get you banned from the site.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:13 am
Mitsukini Sage
It's against Gaia ToS to cyber anywhere. Encouraging it will get you banned from the site.

That is true, isn't it? Sorry! I'll be more careful about what I say.  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Bliss Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers