Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Main Forum
New Member Welcoming! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 pm
Post something about yourself here if you are new and would like to make friends and get help!
Something about me: I love energy drinks and the show Raising Hope

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 pm
Hello everyone! I am Ambrose. I like eating, playing video games, and RPs with twists and turns.  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Kore124

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:37 pm
'Sup. Hmmm. What to put?... Uh. I'm Glenn. I'm a guitarist, songwriter, and all around musician. I'm in a couple bands that you have never heard of. Please follow the link in my signature to see one of them...Please...Please?...

Anything else...hmm...Never done a yaoi rp before...this should be interesting to say the least.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:40 pm
Kore124
'Sup. Hmmm. What to put?... Uh. I'm Glenn. I'm a guitarist, songwriter, and all around musician. I'm in a couple bands that you have never heard of. Please follow the link in my signature to see one of them...Please...Please?...

Anything else...hmm...Never done a yaoi rp before...this should be interesting to say the least.

Hello, hello Glenn! biggrin Welcome to the yaoi community!  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:49 pm
Kore124

I checked out the link in your sig, nice song! The tune is good, and the singing is pretty good, too! Not bad lyrics either  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:00 pm
I'm Cain~! I like to roleplay, play video games, and watch The Walking Dead! It's nice to meet everyone~! emotion_bigheart I'm an all around uke, and I love to help people out!  

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:06 pm
CainLuciferCyrus
I'm Cain~! I like to roleplay, play video games, and watch The Walking Dead! It's nice to meet everyone~! emotion_bigheart I'm an all around uke, and I love to help people out!
I like the walking dead comics better, I think they changed the show too much. The comic was amazing!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:14 pm
Chiiyahime

I checked out the link in your sig, nice song! The tune is good, and the singing is pretty good, too! Not bad lyrics either

Thanks. Not sure which video you saw since I just changed the link a few minutes ago to a different song. Either way, it was me on the bass.  

Kore124

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:36 am
Hello fellow Rp-ers! x3 heart I'm Angelless (just call me Angel~) and I'm just your casual boyish girl with long black hair who draws and watch anime, read novels and listen to music..singing isn't my cup of tea but I love doing it all the time since music provides feelings and inspiration for me to draw biggrin I SHIP JOHNLOCK RAWR! Don't judge me T u T  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:55 am
CainLuciferCyrus

Hello Cain biggrin welcome! > w <

Have you tried the Walking Dead video game? Its really quite good : 3  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:31 am
AK Ambrose

I was going to play it when saw PewDiePie play it, but then Lee dies at the end and little Clemy was left alone. I was like, "No! I can't play it! Clemy-Cloo! crying "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:32 am
CainLuciferCyrus
AK Ambrose

I was going to play it when saw PewDiePie play it, but then Lee dies at the end and little Clemy was left alone. I was like, "No! I can't play it! Clemy-Cloo! crying "

Ugh!! I did the SAME THING. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I KNOW ABOUT CLEMMY-CLU. T n T <3  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:58 am
H-Hello! Call me Haiiro, or Kitten, I'm fine with that. I-I like to rp, I'm shy at first but I can be loud and friendly when you get to know me. I hope to be good friends with you and rp buddies..... If you even care to rp with me.
Please take good care of me  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:35 pm
I'm Cry. I like role playing, video games, and manga  

GenesisWings

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:38 pm
Haiiro no Neko
H-Hello! Call me Haiiro, or Kitten, I'm fine with that. I-I like to rp, I'm shy at first but I can be loud and friendly when you get to know me. I hope to be good friends with you and rp buddies..... If you even care to rp with me.
Please take good care of me
Welcome to Bliss, enjoy your stay~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Bliss Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff