Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Main Forum
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:32 pm
If you need help or have a question about anything guild related, please post it here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:06 pm
I was just wondering if all the characters in the guild, whether slave/master or regular citizens, would be able to interact with each other. I know there are some slave/master guilds that let the characters meet up in different places and such....Is Bliss the same way? redface  

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:12 pm
CainLuciferCyrus
I was just wondering if all the characters in the guild, whether slave/master or regular citizens, would be able to interact with each other. I know there are some slave/master guilds that let the characters meet up in different places and such....Is Bliss the same way? redface
Yes! Slave and master characters, just like regular characters, can go to any thread! Hopefully we get a cafe or something in here! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 pm
So as far as the market goes, do we just put a character post up there and then a master walks by and picks one out? Is that how it works?  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 pm
AK Ambrose
So as far as the market goes, do we just put a character post up there and then a master walks by and picks one out? Is that how it works?

The best way to do it is to first comment on someone's profile or post a thread in the chat area saying you're looking for a master or slave. Then the slave can post the character's display or cage in the market. Then the master can go there, pay for the slave and whatever else, then they move to the master's house. An alternative is having the slave character post at the master's house, being dropped off. That's how it was in all the other guilds I've seen but each thread in the market sub forum should be posted in character by the slave, and the first master to post gets him. That would be neat, getting a random master. Holy crap I typed a lot lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 pm
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose

The best way to do it is to first comment on someone's profile or post a thread in the chat area saying you're looking for a master or slave. Then the slave can post the character's display or cage in the market. Then the master can go there, pay for the slave and whatever else, then they move to the master's house. An alternative is having the slave character post at the master's house, being dropped off. That's how it was in all the other guilds I've seen but each thread in the market sub forum should be posted in character by the slave, and the first master to post gets him. That would be neat, getting a random master. Holy crap I typed a lot lol

That would be neat! It'd be like.. a slave lottery. Hmm... event, maybe?
And thanks! 4laugh  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:31 pm
AK Ambrose
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose

And thanks! 4laugh

Omg you're a genius~!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:39 pm
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose

And thanks! 4laugh

Omg you're a genius~!

Oh thank you darling ; 3 but you came up with the idea as well! So you're a genius!  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:45 pm
AK Ambrose
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose

And thanks! 4laugh

Omg you're a genius~!

Oh thank you darling ; 3 but you came up with the idea as well! So you're a genius!

A slave lotto will be our first event! We might need some new members first :c  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:42 pm
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose

And thanks! 4laugh

Omg you're a genius~!

Now, my question is how are we going to go about the lotto? Will each unclaimed slave be assigned a number (through pms maybe so the masters don't know) and then the masters roll a number in their post?  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:05 pm
AK Ambrose
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose

And thanks! 4laugh

Omg you're a genius~!

Now, my question is how are we going to go about the lotto? Will each unclaimed slave be assigned a number (through pms maybe so the masters don't know) and then the masters roll a number in their post?

I was just gonna put slave names in one hat and master names in another hat XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:07 pm
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose
Chiiyahime
AK Ambrose

And thanks! 4laugh

Omg you're a genius~!

I was just gonna put slave names in one hat and master names in another hat XD

That works, too! XDD  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

EsVespera

Timid Poster

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:54 pm

I noticed that some people have a different profile skeleton than others (I don't mean slave/master/norm). Is it because we are allowed to make our own skeletons? Probably a dumb question, but just wanted to be sure... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:05 pm
Evening Star Vespera

I noticed that some people have a different profile skeleton than others (I don't mean slave/master/norm). Is it because we are allowed to make our own skeletons? Probably a dumb question, but just wanted to be sure... sweatdrop

I'm not very strict on profiles as long as the basics are added. The skeli I provide is just for those who need a basic idea of what to post. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

EsVespera

Timid Poster

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100