Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master and Slave Profiles
[Slave] Seth (Available)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:35 pm
Name: SethUser Image

Original Appearance: Typical 'tall, dark and handsome' which he used to his advantage on multiple accounts

Orientation: Bisexual

Position: Doesn't really get a choice in the matter. (Seth prefers to be seme but he tends to get turned into a uke most of the time.)

I am a: Slave

--------------------------------

I like: Whiskey, Gambling, Flirting with hot men/women, Getting laid

I dislike: Being a slave, Not getting his way, Being manipulated

I am good at: Drinking. But maybe if his 'master' manages to gain a warped sense of trust out of him then he might open up and show another side to himself.

My personality is: aggressive, possessive, sexist, slow to trust, jealous, fiercely loyal to his lovers (which are few and far inbetween)

My history is: Seth was recently patrolling the clubs looking for someone to do that night and ended up going home with a witch. She became infatuated with him and when things went bad and she discovered that he had just used her for a one-night stand. Fearing that he would continue to use others for his own gain, she took matters into her own hands and cursed Seth using the ring that he had forgotten in her bathroom.

Now he is forced to follow whoever wears the ring, unable to go more then a hundred feet away from them. He can't touch the ring himself and trying to run away causes him extreme pain. The witch he had wronged decided that just binding him to strangers wasn't enough punishment, the ring wearer has total control over his form, able to shift him into any form they want on a whim. A side effect of this is immortality as most people would prefer him to be young so he never dies. Taking the ring, she used it for a while, keeping Seth as her own slave for a while before she grew bored of his stubborness and sold him to the slave shop.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:09 am
Needs a master :/  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

Master and Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out