Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
[Slave Game] Shinji and Alex's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:54 pm
Outside View:
User Image
Lounge Area:
User Image
Kitchen:
User Image
Hallway:
User Image
Shinji's Room:
User Image
Alex's Room
User Image
Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image

ALEX RIN

A casual looking sleek black car drove around to the front of the house. It halted in a small screech and the passenger door and right back door opened. A tall muscular man stepped out of the passenger door with shiny black sunglasses on and a pressed and well done suit on. He walked around to the trunk and picked up some of Alex's things his master will need. Picture book, youngest siblings gift to him, a locket with their mothers picture on it. A man carried Alex out of the back of the car. They had gotten Alex when he was taking one of his regular cat naps.

The bigger burly man banged on Shinji's door. He knew he shouldn't be so aggressive but Alex needed to get taken before he woke up. So basically, all warning signs were blown off when there's barely half an hour before all hell breaks loose.

(( Out O Candy: I was rushing, sorry if it's shorter then you would like.))

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:21 pm
space space space( THE MONSTER )
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image
◤my__name__is__SHINJI

▶ ▷ I FEEL IT DEEP WITHIN ▶ ▷ IT'S JUST BENEATH THE SKIN

Shinji was in the middle of lunch when he heard the knock on the door. He stood and hastily approached the door. The last thing he expected was a large man holding a younger male. Shin had ordered a slave, but figured the slave would be awake and aware that he was being sold. "Do you wanna bring him in or should I take him from here?" Shin asked, unsure of how to respond at this time.

▶ ▷ I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
OOC: That was perfect User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:39 am
User Image

ALEX RIN

The man nodded and let his partner carry in Alex while he offered up the clip board."Just sign here and he's all yours"the man said. He pointed out two areas that he would need too sign while the other set Alex up on the couch. When Alex stirred a little he hurried to his partner and stood there silently. The taller man let his assisstant go to the car and made sure all of Alex's things were with him."He will be a little delirious, and he probably won't remember much"The smaller male said smiling politely at Shinji. He then turned to leave and crawled into the car."He should be up soon"the lead man said coldly.

Chiiyahime

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image
◤my__name__is__SHINJI

Shin nodded and signed where instructed. Once the two gentlemen left, Shinji approached the sleeping slave. Wondering how to wake him up or what to do when he would wake up on his own, Shin decided that food would be a nice peace offering. He placed a plate on the coffee table and put cookies on it. Aside it was placed a cup of milk. Thinking his presence would shock the boy further than the strange surroundings, Shin sneaked into the kitchen.

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

ALEX RIN

Alex slowly woke up and when he did he looked around in a daze. "Where......were am I?"Alex noticed the cookies and smiled softly. He hadn't eaten for a week. He was pretty thin now and appreciated the act of kindness. He dipped a cookie in the milk and ate it when it was soft enough."Thank you mister"
He called to wherever his feeder was. He was so lost in his food high he didn't notice that he was moved to his masters home.

Chiiyahime

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image
◤my__name__is__SHINJI

Shin heard an unfamiliar voice and peaked his head into the living room. The boy didn't seem too shocked or freaked out, so Shin figured he could approach the slave. "Oh good, you're awake" He said in an almost emotionless voice yet slightly sweet. Shinji stepped out and smiled kindly, allowing the boy to see where the voice came from.

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:28 am
User Image

ALEX RIN

Alex was nibbling on half of the third cookie when he heard the new voice. He looked up and smiled at the man guessing he was the person who had finally fed him. Alex studied the man and seemed to not be upset by him. "I'm Alex Rin, nice to meet you"Alex said smiling in his friendly manner with his hand out to be shaken.

Chiiyahime

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:41 am
User Image
◤my__name__is__SHINJI

Shin stepped forward and accepted the offered hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Shinji." He never used his last name unless involved in business or other important legal stuff. Shin's handshake was firm, yet gentle. He wondered if Alex was aware he was in a new master's home and if he was a temporary or permanent slave, yet was afraid to ask.

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:51 am
User Image

ALEX RIN

The boy rubbed his eyes, ridding them of sleep and looked around again. It took a while but everyone thing slowly started to sink in. He finally realized where he is and who Shinji is."So you're my master now huh?"Alex said scratching the back of his head in confusion. Something inside him made Alex not want to run off at whatever chance he got.

Chiiyahime

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:55 am
User Image
◤my__name__is__SHINJI

With a nod, the dark haired male slipped his hands into his pockets. "Yeah, I've been needing some help around here. Is cleaning something you'd be able to do?" Shin could only guess what other people did with slaves. He wasn't the kind of person who enjoyed hearing the words 'no' and 'please stop'. When human, Shin could be soft and sweet.

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:28 am
User Image

ALEX RIN

Alex nodded and shrugged slightly. He knew how too clean, after cleaning up after his family, or what was left of it, he made sure things were spotless and germ free."Yeah I clean pretty well"he said calmly nibbling on another cookie."Thanks for the snack. I finally shut my stomach up"Alex added with a content sigh.

Chiiyahime

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
◤my__name__is__SHINJI

"Oh good" Shin replied with a faded smile. "I've gotten a bit messy recently and this is a big place so I just need some help with the clutter." He didn't know whether or not to offer to take him back to the slave shop once finished. Shin wondered if the boy should be a permanent slave.

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:29 pm
Haiiro no Neko
User Image

ALEX RIN

Alex smiled and nodded. He slowly got up and stretched. "I'll do my best so that you don't want to give me back to those horrible people!" he shuddered at the thought of going back to those people. He was already fighting for his life there he'll probably runaway at the slightest mention of being given back to them. His brown eyes gleamed with admiration since his master was technically his hero now.

Chiiyahime

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash