Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
[Slave Game] Home of Lazlo and Amai Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:52 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:39 am
User Image
Amai Kaori

Picture it. A mother caressing her child. The scene of a beautiful back country home of a very wealthy family. The sounds of a piano filled the night time air if the time and moment were just right, and the smell of freshly brewed tea in the kitchen could be scented out through out the entire abode. This was Amai's life. Peaceful, stress free, until that fateful afternoon when everything seemed to disappear into a fog, a haze that continues to run through the young Kaori's mind. However, remembering only brings back troublesome tears, so restrains himself from thinking, never-the-less reminiscing on the past.

Light green eye's shimmered open as the male reached into his front pants pocket and grabbed two, white, slender gloves. Pulling each on over his hands as the car came to a halt. Helping himself out of the long, black vehicle each foot stepped upon the pavement of which his new home rested on. A huge mansion with wide windows, and a fairly large door was present now in front of him. "Hm..." He huffed, his short, blond hair swaying to the warm summer wind that seemed to comfort him in this short time of taking in everything that was around. 'I am a slave. How would one present myself?' He thought, grabbing his bag from the back and closing the door as the car sped off the way they had came. 'I suppose I could act dastardly, but where would that get me? My stubborn attitude will bring more harm then none already.' Amai let out a brief sigh and walked up the green to the double doors. Bringing his left, gloved hand up to rest on the wooden frame. Closing his eyes momentarily, his hand balled into a fist as he knocked three times.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:58 am
User Image Lazlo Farrentino

Lazlo lounged on the patio soaking up the warm summer sun and sipping at a cocktail, a Flaming Lamborghini made with kahula, sambuca, blue Curacao and Bailey's. He glanced at his slim gold wrist watch and sighed. Where was his delivery? He'd put the day aside especially, stayed at home to wait and receive his latest frivolous purchase, and they were late. He raked a hand through his long dark hair, put aside the cocktail glass and went back indoors to call the trader to track down his stray. But just as he was in the hall there was a bang at the door. He threw open the double doors and gazed at the male standing there. With his smart attire and white gloves he looked somewhat like a butler or a 'Gentleman's Gentleman'. Lazlo gave a slow lazy smile as he eyed the cute nose, the angular chin, the fluffy blond hair... "You're late. You are Kaori? Can you make cocktails? And a decent cup of tea? Follow me, I'll show your room so you can hurry and settle in." That was the welcome. No proper introductions or greetings, no polite inquiry as to health or journey, no polite small talk. "Well don't hover. Hurry up!" Lazlo padded barefoot down the hall toward the grandiose staircase. The walls were lined with photographs and paintings of or featuring himself. It was a Narcissus display on a grand scale.

xXDemolished_bunnyXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:03 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
As they continued their stroll through out the house Amai couldn't help but to notice the many photographs and paintings lined up and down the walls. Even heading up the staircase there seemed to be no end to the self absorbed mans face. Quietly, and without notice, he snickered to himself. I suppose in a way he felt jealous of the male for having so much self confidence, but at the same time it was quite funny.

After moments of journeying through endless halls, and past doors that seemed to have no use in the years of their existence, they reached a room at the end of a long hall. Back to an expressionless face Amai turned and adjusted his glasses so they were pushed back onto his face. "I suppose this is where I should thank you for letting me into your home. I will work extra hard to keep you up, and my only wish is for you not to lift a finger while I am here." He waited patiently for the other to turn before bowing in hopes his master would accept this kind gesture. "You will not be disappointed by my stay." He gripped the bag with his right hand, and proceeded to stand upright once more.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:20 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Lazlo was actually very pleased by Amai's little speech. He smiled warmly at the other male. Then I'm sure we're going to get on just fine," he told him. "I need to give you a copy of my schedule, you'll find things are quite busy. I have my workouts first thing, then there are photo shoots either at the studio or on location, and then filming on set... well, I'll get you a print out. Well, I'll let you settle in." He turned to start down the hall but paused, turning back to say finally "You know, you're really quite lovely to look at. I'm pleased. Not pretty enough to be competition but pretty enough for me to appreciate. I like my tea black with lemon." And on that note he strutted off down the hall with a pantherian stride.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:46 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

Amai's face turned a light pink. He was a bit shocked to hear Lazlo's last statement, but turned as if nothing had happened, making his way into his new room. It was a small living space, nothing too spectacular. A large bed, dresser, and a couple of pictures dotted the walls here and there. It was a comfortable room to say the least. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the designer sheets. "I wonder if these have always been here, or perhaps he upgraded knowing of my arrival." He shrugged the thoughts off and began to unpack his belongings, or what little items he had. However, the most important object was of one he had to keep secrete. It was a family photo from a while back, and he was unsure if the sight of the photo was something Lazlo would mind. Keeping that particular article in his bag he brought, he unpacked all of his clothes and placed them in the appropriate drawers before taking one last glance over the room. "Black with lemon..." the young Kaori stated, drilling this particular thought deep within the back of his mind. He had to remember this for tea was his speciality, but he had never heard of black tea with a side of lemon. This was something he had to get used to, and quick.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:23 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Lazlo strolled down the hall and the grandiose stairs past the rows of pictures and paintings, many of them modeling shots or scenes from his various movies, and made his way to his study to print out a copy of his schedule for the next seven days. He also printed out a copy of his basic at-home routine - meal times, workout times etc. Lazlo was a creature of habit. He took the two sheets of paper and went back up to knock at Amai's door.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:37 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

He was in the middle of contemplating, and rehearsing over and over in his head, as to how he should address his master. 'Do I say master so bluntly, or should I call him sir?' He thought as there was a light knock on the door. His deep, green gaze turned to the frame, making his way over to open it up to Lazlo. "Yes sir?" He asked as the other handed him two sheets of paper. After which he merely glanced over them, taking everything in. Work hours, lunch, dinner, etc. It was all there.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:49 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Lazlo was delighted with his first impressions of Amai. The young man was smartly turned out, calm and polite. Things seemed promising. He wondered briefly how obliging Amai would be if his demands went beyond household tasks to personal ones? We will see, he thought with a smile. In the meantime..."When you've finished unpacking and arranging your room I would appreciate your company. I have take the day off work to spend with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:04 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

Amai looked up from his reading hearing the other's words play out into a sentence. One of which he was not expecting to hear, just like Lazlo's previous statement. The male new, before stepping foot into the home, that this was a job. No, not a paying job, but a job in which he had to take on due to family matters and having realized that his master collected slaves over long periods of time he thought that this would simply play out like this...
Master brings slave into home, works slave to the bone, and then proceeds to possibly laugh at and criticize his work with his fellow friends. He in no way saw a "friendship" spark between the two, and didn't expect kind words. This alone left Amai speechless for but a few moments before gathering himself again. "R-right...of course...I would be happy to accompany you." How could he not. His finely built and soft faced master told him doing so was alright, so why not accept?  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:17 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

,User Image

"I'll wait for you out on the patio then. Maybe you could make us both a pot of tea and we can sit and talk, get to know one another a little. I'm dining out this evening, you'll come with me of course." With a warm smile he disappeared off down the hall again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:27 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

He understood his position, walking back into his room for a brief moment to put the papers on the table beside his bed. "Tea and talk...I can handle this." Amai let out a small sigh before leaving the room and heading down the stair case. "Let's see." He looked around. "I suppose the kitchen would be...over there?" Taking strides he finally made it to the large doors as he made his way inside. His instincts were correct for a change.

After moments of preparing he finally put together a pot of tea to his master's liking. "Black with a side of lemon." He searched high and low for the yellow, citrus fruit though, only to find it was in the fridge the entire time. "Alright, finished." Putting the pot and two cups on a silver platter he walked towards the back to find Lazlo sitting on a chair outside. The warm breeze catching his hair once more as it had done before. "Here you go." He laid the platter on a table that sat outside and took a seat himself.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:39 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Lazlo looked up when Amai arrived with the tea tray, flashing him another one of those perfect smiles. "Thank you, Amai. I hope you didn't have too much trouble finding everything. I'll have to give you the grand tour of the house later," he said with a soft laugh. "Oh, I noticed you had very little luggage. More than many slaves though I suppose. Anyway, no offense, I was just going to say that if you need anything at all - clothes, toiletries, books, whatever - then please don't worry about asking me. We can go shopping some time for all that you need. I hope you're room is adequate. Now tell me, Amai - what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

Amai made no remark to his first statement, so began to talk of himself as he poured the tea into each glass. "I don't know if I have ever had 'spare time' but I enjoy brewing tea, lazy days at the hot springs, and music." He gave a quick little smile to show he still had emotions, and he wasn't some robot who cleaned house and cooked all day long as he presented himself to act. "I also enjoy reading and learning. The brain is a mighty tool I feel must be kept up with in order to maintain a perfect balance within the body." He handed the cup over. "And yourself?"  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:10 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Lazlo took the cup with a nod of thanks. "Well, my schedule doesn't allow a great deal of free time but certainly hot springs and music are up there on my list too. I enjoying walking at night quite often and I do go to nightclubs too. What sort of food do you like? I'm quite happy to cater for your tastes. You can buy whatever you need." It was easy to be accommodating to Amai, he was so respectful and polite and cute with it. Lazlo had a dark side if crossed but all the while he was getting his own way he was perfectly amiable.  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff