Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Salma had heard that there was a newcomer who was interested in joining. Always up to have more creatures help run the shrine-based pride, the leader waited patiently as she sifted through her thoughts. She thought she heard leopard, but it could be a lion, too. Visitors sometimes decided to stay, and confusion could arise as to who the new member was.

"Hmmmm, where do we need more help," the tan lioness said to herself as she waited. She was sure to come across him soon enough, and though she would certainly let them pick the job they wanted, she sometimes tried to sway newcomers into a job that sorely needed help.

"Maybe we're ok for the moment," she breathed, her rosy eyes looking out to the lush jungle around her. "Yes, we'll see what he's interested in before making a decision."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:28 pm
Kijani slowly wandered into these lands. they smelled of other felines, like...comfort. He wasnt sure about this, but he knew deep down he needed a loving place to call home, and friends and family to call home as well. seeing a lioness nearby, he thought he might approach her, with a warm smile, he had been trying hard to change his somewhat mean ways, and it was hard for sure, but he was always friendly deep down.

Forward he strided, with the green, soft grass under his feet, he gave her a quick, sweet smile. "So, this is the Ulili huh?" KIjani let his eyes slowly look around the jungle. He decided this would be one hell of a place to live, and he would enjoy it immensely.

Safaia

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:47 am
"Oh!" Salma said with a slight jump. Lost in thought once again. Sometimes she worried herself. "Yes," she answered with a soft smile. "Its a lot of work, but its satisfying knowing that visitors like having a place to pay their respects."

She paused for a moment, pleased that it was a leopard. She enjoyed having that mixture of different felines, and even canines within the pride. It promoted a sense of peace and proof that anyone could work together if they wanted to.

"Like what you see?" she asked carefully.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:57 am
He nodded his head in agreement with her "I do like what i see...quite the place to live if you ask me" Happy he had finally found the place he was looking for, he settle his body onto the soft ground. No more laying in the dirt for him. He gave his paws a couple swift licks and said "Glad i finally found the place i was looking for"

Hey one day hoped he would find a potential mate here. One day, there would be cubs in his midst, and he would hopefully be changed, but he realized he didnt want to change his ways. He wanted to stay the way he was now, mean, yet loving. Was this the right path he was taking? Living in a pride, being accepted but not changing the way his personality was like? Even if it wasnt, it felt right, and he must continue on the path.

Safaia

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:28 pm
Salma broke into a much warmer, excited smile. "So, it sounds like you're wanting to stay, right? Find a job that catches your eye...?" Hehe, perfect. This was going much smoother than she thought it would.

"Granted, if a job you pick really doesn't work out, I'm not against letting you decide on something different," she said with a wave of her paw. "We want honest work that makes you happy, not...some sort of slavery or whatever.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:08 pm
Kijani had a little shock. He had heard much about this pride and the jobs, ranks, whatever you wanted to call them were. He had thought long and hard about what he would pick to do when the time came. He wanted to be a keeper of the earth shrine. He thought again, was this right? He mentally nodded his head, he knew deep down he was choosing well. "well...i was thinking i could be a shrinekeeper...for earth." He hoped this wasnt too much to ask, it was what he wanted, anything else would do, but this was definitely his first choice.

Safaia

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:32 pm
Salma's tail twitched behind her as she waited for a moment. Listening to him, she sensed perhaps a bit of nerves? But it must be weird to plant your roots into a place that you didn't know all too well. "Oh, that could be arraigned," she said happily. "I'm certain you'd fit right in with the job, its pretty easy going unless you get a surge of visitors or something."

"Befriending a guide may prevent you from getting lost at first, too..." Hmm, she wondered if someone nearby was free, or if she'd have to find someone later for that.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:12 pm
Kijani felt happiness surge through him when she gave him an answer, it seemed like this was definitely the place Kijani would learn to love. "Thank you er...It seems i dont know your name" Hell, Kijani was almost never the one for introductions, but he would have to change that. Add that to the list. "Your right, im sure having a friend that is a guide would certainly help." He was being really friendly, which was a bit of an odd change, but he shrugged it off, and again said to himself it was probably better this way.

Safaia

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:05 pm
Salma laughed. "Sorry! I'm Salma, the leader. I'm....all over the place, so you'll definitely see me again, even if I seem busy." One day she'd have someone else be the leader, but for now she was making sure that everything was set up well enough that she wouldn't have to worry too much.

"I can set you up with a good guide, I'm sure we've got a few who would love the company. Also, I might have you talk to one of the other keepers for a bit, just to see exactly what it is that you'll be doing. If you ever run into any questions, though, feel free to ask me!"

Hopefully she didn't lay too much on him at once, but he'd learn that everyone was willing to pitch in and help.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:27 pm
The leader? Around this much? It was a little odd for Kijani, but he just added it to the mental list of things he would have to get used to. "Well, alright then, i sure wouldnt mind seeing another Keeper, though it might be smart to talk with the other Keeper for the earth shrine, if that would be ok?" He was still a bit shy to ask so much of his new leader, but it seemed she didnt mind, so Kijani didnt mind either.  

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:37 pm
"I would love to set up that meeting." Salma laughed. "If you follow me, I'll guide you so where you need to be, and I can send the other keeper to meet you. Will that work? I'm sure that we can work something out."

Hmmm, still, she worried... "You're not hungry, are you? I can bring something to eat for you while you wait for the other keeper." She felt a little silly, but that's just how she was.

"Sorry to overwhelm you, Kijani," she laughed again.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:20 pm
Kijani hadn't actually had a meal in a while. "Now that you mention it, I do seem to be a little hungry. Why dont we get over to the other Earth Keeper first?" He seemed excited to get to work in his new life, new pride, it really was a better experience then being, alone. Why hadn't he done this a while ago? He started to smile, and for basically the first time, felt right.

Safaia

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

[IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas