Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Counting Stars (Senga & Mengyao) (violentplz) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keiifuu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:49 pm
It was, to say the least, an aggravating few days before Senga found Mengyao entirely by accident again.

The man's words had simmered in his mind, brewing a cold hard anger that had soon melted into self-loathing at the recollection of his own actions. He'd been brash, rude, cruel, and his self-control had all but shattered in the presence of the infuriating Conquest Noble. And he'd been working so damned hard to keep himself in line too. The fact that Mengyao and his pompous fan and his pompous ways had dug under his skin like a parasite was enough to make Senga want to dangle him over a pit full of sharks.

And then there was that tiiiiiny little part of him that wanted to say sorry about being a complete a*****e.

But that would not happen in a thousand years.

Obviously.

So when Senga somehow got caught in the headlights of one self-entitled Conquest Noble, instead of saying any sort of semi-polite thing, he fluffed his wings and kicked Mengyao in the shin.

Immature, maybe. But he didn't have a pit of sharks and he wasn't about get his fists dirty with this moron just yet.

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:10 pm
Well, he had been having a nice day once upon a time. He had been walking back home after a very pleasant conversation with Lifen until he was so rudely interrupted by a mewling colt.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Senga would receive a slap across the back of his head with Mengyao's fan clearly he was being just as mature about this whole situation as the other was.

"Don't touch me."

Keiifuu
8U

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

keiifuu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:22 pm
"Payback." Senga replied, rubbing the back of his head where Mengyao had hit him. He frowned at the other, ruffling his wings indignantly.

"I doubt you could stop me if I wanted to though." He retorted jokingly, folding his arms with a look that said he was thoroughly unimpressed.

And then he snatched Mengyao's fan out of his hands and unfurled his wings, giving them a few testing flaps.

"Feel free to prove me wrong though."

Senga popped open the fan and tapped it to his cheek, raising a brow.

Your move, Mengyao.

kurotomato

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:37 pm
If it were possible to frown even more than he already was, Mengyao would have done so. As it was, the scowl on his face merely became more pronounced the longer he looked at Senga, at this...abomination, so to speak.

And then the fan was gone from his hands and Mengyao was momentarily stunned into not moving, standing there frozen in front of the other with a startled expression on his pale, greying face.

An expression which rapidly devolved into a look of pure loathing.

"Give," he said slowly, his voice low and rough. "Me. That. Back. Right. Now."

keiifuu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:51 pm
Senga raised a brow at the other, a flash of amusement dawning in his eyes. Any guilt that had been previously occupying some tiny space of his mind had suddenly disappeared.

After all, it seemed like he'd actually pissed Mengyao off. Good.

"Take it back then." He rumbled dryly, snapping the fan closed and waving it at Mengyao.

And then, without preamble, he leapt into the air - and might or might not have kicked Mengyao's face in the process.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 3
Target: Mengyao
FEAR: Y2 Battle Cry

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:58 pm
Mengyao staggered backwards, letting out a string of curse words that normally would not have escaped him under any circumstance - but Senga had a way of bringing out the worst in him, bringing out the anger and the frustration that he spent years carefully cultivating and keeping under wraps.

And he'd taken his fan.

Rubbing his face, Mengyao gave a snarl, his hands clenching into fists.

"I said, give it back."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ HP: 37/40
Target: Sengyaoi
Damage: 0
FEAR: Y2 Chill ]

keiifuu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:25 pm
Senga laughed from the air, his wings fluttering slightly as he stayed air born. "And I said take it." Unfortunately, Mengyao seemed to drag out the worst in him too - and honestly he'd given up civilities towards the Conquest Noble long ago.

He examined the fan mildly between his long fingers, wondering just how breakable it was. And how important it had to be. Which meant even though he was feeling particularly vengeful, he wasn't feeling entirely destructive.

"Think of it as a rematch for when you ran away last time."

HP: 40/40
Target: Mengyaoi
Damage:
FEAR Y2 Battle Cry

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:32 pm
"For a colt," said Mengyao, through gritted teeth. "You sure seem to like acting as though you know what you're doing."

He lifted his hands, already in place, and the bow and arrow formed between his fingers, Mengyao drawing the wire back until it snapped into position.

"Now give me back what is rightfully mine before I break you."

Snap.

[ HP: 37/40
Damage: 4

keiifuu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:57 pm
"And for a Noble, you are surprisingly less composed than you usually appear." Senga retorted. The number of colt and know your place comments that he got daily had been staggering since the destruction of the Isles. And honestly, they still stung, but only a little bit now. He flicked the fan between his fingers one more time before glancing at Mengyao.

Apathy, after all, only grew and grew with time.

The arrow grazed his cheek roughly, but Senga only sneered at the wound and lunged, his wings sleek and snapping closed to allow him to drop.

"That's a pretty big threat for such a weak little noble."

He landed lightly on his feet and lashed out at Mengyao's exposed body with his dagger, the hilt flashing as the sharp edge caught and tore at the thick robes.

HP: 36/40
Damage: 7

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:07 pm
A hard smirk crossed his face, and Mengyao's hand shot out, fingers wrapping around the blade of the dagger. He could feel it digging into his skin, blood beginning to drip from his palm, but he still held it, stepping closer to Senga, the voices searing into his head like fire.

"I said," His other hand reached for the fan, closing around Senga's wrist. "Give me back what is mine."

He wrenched the fan away from Senga's contaminated fingers and twisted the other hand, trying to get him to drop the dagger, hissing in pain as the knife slid into his skin again.

[ HP: 30/40
Damage: 4

keiifuu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:14 pm
Senga rolled his eyes at the other, the feathers along his wings spiking as though aggravated by some unseen hand. "You're so stingy, Mengyao." He rumbled in return, savage amusement lighting his face. "Don't get so upset over little things."

He wrenched the knife free with a firm twist and pull, folding his wings neatly against his back despite the mess of red now splattered against the pale scars of his hands. With a scowl, he lifted his leg and kicked - aiming right at the area that his dagger had just slid free of. Following the momentum, Senga rushed Mengyao, tackling him into the dirt and leaning over him with a lazy smirk. It almost seemed as though the anger and irritation that had so commonly afflicted him in the others presence were warping and changing from savage, raw forces to teasing, aggressive remarks and brutal roughhouse play.

It was almost rude, a part of Senga's mind said. He should have been making friends with the other clansmen, not turning would-be acquaintances into enemies --

But it was Mengyao.

Senga flicked the dagger between his fingers, splattering wet blood over the Conquest nobles cheek.

And Mengyao really pissed him off.

HP: 32
Damage: 8

kurotomato
HI

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:10 pm
Don't get upset over little things. But the fan was not little, nor was it simply a thing. It was more than that, more than what someone on Senga's level could understand it to be.

The knife cut into his hand as it was pulled free, and Mengyao gave a sharp hiss of pain, blood dripping from his fingers. Only seconds later, Senga was back, and Mengyao was down on the ground, the wind knocked out of him, pain ricocheting up and down his spine.

He felt warm blood dripping on his cheeks and anger filled his veins.

"Coward," snapped Mengyao, and drove his knee up into Senga's stomach.

[ HP: 22/40

keiifuu
u suck

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:51 pm
Senga hummed, leaning over the other with a slow, wicked grin. Coward? What a funny word. The voices chittered and echoed bemusedly in his head, throwing it around like a new piece of meat to direct viciously down into Senga's self-confidence, but he forced them away until they were nothing but whispers and croons in the back of his mind.

"Big words for a useless creature." He mumbled distractedly, pushing the steel of his dagger flat against Mengyao's exposed neck, cutting a thin red line into the pale flesh - like an animal to slaughter, a gesture that was at once teasing and maliciously cruel.

HP: 29/40

kurotomato
but u luv me

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:57 pm
Mengyao's breath escaped his throat in a low hiss that reverberated through his chest, the blade of Senga's knife feeling cold against the skin of his neck.

"And yet, I'm not so useless as you are," Mengyao retorted. "You, who rely on your skills of being a savage, of being nothing more than a child who plays dressup in their parents' clothes that are too big for them."

He reached up his hands, locking them around Senga's neck, each one of them unwilling to let the other go.

"Who is the useless one now?"

[ HP: 19/40

keiifuu
i do luv u /punches

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:08 pm
"Hmmmm." Senga bared his fangs into a slow smile, his eyes half-lidding into a burnt amber gold. A low hiss coiled in his throat, escaping at the close capacity with which Mengyao chose to draw between them. "That is how you see me." His voice sounded almost keening and resigned, a slow, unsteady stream of words. "Don't worry, Mengyao." His mouth curled, fangs sharp against the soft of his lips. "I wouldn't dream of denying those accusations."

Self-loathing burrowed deep in his throat as a growl, wild eyes flashing as his body surged with what seemed like an unseen force, bones and muscles feverishly twitching and pulling beneath the thin canvas of skin, aching like an animal imprisoned within a cage of flesh.

Growling, he bucked up against Mengyao, butting their heads together with force, nose and nose. "So stop acting like I don't already know all of these things you keep trying to use as insults. Stop sounding like a broken record. Stop being so mundane. Give me something new if you're so self-assured, you useless creature."

HP: 26
Damage: 1 WHY SENGA

kurotomato
yes good love me forever cuz thats how long this rp is gonna take with these rolls

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff