Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
The Home of Andreas Papadakis and Cyril Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

A black car pulls up out side the house. The driver is the first to get out he walks around To the backseat door and opens it. After a minuet a blond haired boy steeps out. Cyril is twiddling his thumbs nervously. He was supposed to meet a man he had never meet befor in his life and call him Master. 'What if he's like the last one?' he thinks as the driver genteelly push him to the door of the house. Cyril looks at the ground as the driver knocks on the door like this was an everyday thing.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:37 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas heard the car draw up outside the old blue wooden house and was at the door as the knock came so it was answered instantly. He gazed at the boy on the doorstep, sandy blond head lowered to stare at the ground. He snatched the paperwork from the guard, signed for delivery and thrust it back at him without a word. He had no liking or time for men of his kind. He reached out to gently take the teenager by the arm and bring him indoors, closing the door behind him. He looked a little younger that his sixteen year, Andreas thought, but then he'd probably not always been well fed. He reached out and stroked the blond hair. "Cyril? I'm Andreas Papadakis. Welcome to your new home. Are you hungry or thirsty?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image
Cyril flinched when Andreas toched his head but relaxed when he began storking his hair. He blushed slightly, raised his head and smiled "yes please Master." He wasn't very used to people being nice to him 'he seems rather nice.' he thought to him self while looking at Andreas but not direactuly in his eyes.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:08 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas noted how the boy flinched and kept his gaze diverted and he smiled a little sadly. He could only guess at what the child had suffered. He took the teens hand and led him through to the kitchen, a large old-fashioned room with a butler sink, a fireplace, cluttered shelves and a big old pine table. The walls were a warm terracotta and there were strings of vegetables, dried herbs and pots and pans hanging from the ceiling giving the room an Mediterranean ambiance. "Sit at the table and I'll get you a glass of milk and a sandwich, Cyril" he told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image
He wanted to help out but he didn't know what to do or we're anything is. He pulled out the chair and sat down quietly he looked at his master curiously 'I wonder what he's like? Mabe he was just lonely that's why he got me. Or maby he's just acting like this so ill let my guard down. Mabe I'm dreaming or dead.....' His head started hurting a little with the constant thoughts he had he shock his head to try and push it out of his mind. But in the end giving up in his attempt to rid him self of this thought and trying to redirect his focus back on his master who he was more curious about each passing second. "Ummm..." He paused to gather him self "do you need any help Master?"  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas gave the boy a warm smile. "No, I'm just quickly making us a sandwich each. Is cream cheese and cucumber okay?" he asked him. "Oh, I suppose you could pour yourself your glass of milk if you wish. The milk's in the fridge there and glasses in that bottom cupboard to the left."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:16 am
User Image
He got up and walked over to get the glass. He then went to feth the milk and pored it with two hands trying to to fill the full carton of milk. 'Its sorta heavy.' he thought as he looked torweds his master again 'masters eyes seem a little sad but I like the color it's real beautiful.' he thought and then realized he was staring and turened his head quickly in a flair attempt to hide his blush. He pored his master a glad of milk and put the rest of the milk away and set the glass on the table than sat back down.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:27 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas made the two sandwiches and placed them on the table, sitting down beside Cyril. "There you go, eat up. I don't expect the slave shop gave you much to eat." He took a bite of his own sandwich and then a sip of milk before speaking further. He reached out and stroked the boy's cheek with his thumb. "Look at me, pet. You don't have to worry about keep looking away. Relax. I'm not going to hurt you at all, I promise. And you don't have to call me Master. My name is Andreas but most people just call me Papa - because of my surname."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:36 am
User Image
Cyril looked at him in the eyes for the first time makeing eye contact. He shivered a little as Andreas touched him but not because he was scared but because it was the first time anyone had ever been kind "papa?" He said with a confusing look but then gave him a smile and a little laugth he didn't know what a surname was because he never went to school 'I like it when he touches me it feels nice' he took a bite of his sandwich and swolowed "Andreas Is a good person."  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 am
Ryuu sky

User Image "When you've eaten I'll show you to your room, Cyril," Andreas told him. "I hope you like the things I've bought, not knowing you at all I had to just guess at what you may need or want. I got clothes for your age but I think they may be just a little too big - you're just a slight thing. You need to put on some weight and muscle - you've not been well fed have you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:00 am
User Image
Cyril gulped down the milk and swolowed the last bit of the sandwich not realizing how hungery or thirsty he was "they believe that they should keep the merchandise from haveing to eat as much as some one normally would. The reasons being so they don't gain wheight, grow, or have enoth energy to escape." He said with a glomy exspresion "then they'd train us and some times beat us but never bruse our faces or necks because then it would show and they said the price would go down." He said rubing the back of his neck. "It was still nicer then my previous master." He mumbled the last bit than got up and cleared the plates and stood infront of his Master ready to help him up and push in his chair after if he needed it.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:33 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas wasn't sure what to say. He felt so sorry for the boy. He stood up and took his hand, raising it to his lips for a soft kiss. "I'll show you your room. Then you can take a bath and change into clean clothes. If you have any bruises or welts, I've some ointment I can put on them for you." Still holding his hand he took the boy upstairs to show him his room. As soon as he'd decided to buy a slave boy he'd set about preparing the spare room. He'd had it painted pale blue, put up new curtains, bought bedding with racing cars on. There was a closet full of clothing. There was also a TV with games consoles, shelves with books and knick-knacks, various things he guessed a teenage boy would like - he'd asked the advice of a friend with a teenager too and bought what he recommended. He hoped Cyril would like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:32 am
User Image

Cyril face was pink as they walked up to the room he kept his head down slightly. 'Why is my hart beating this fast? He's just holding my hand.' When they reached the door Cyril went inside the first thing he noticed was the walls "blues an great color it reminds me of the sky!" He said in a chirpy voice as he looked around. Then he noticed a book and picked it up. He turned it around to look at front and back he acted like he had never seen one. He took one full turn still holding the book and then looked back to his master " Thank you very much Master Andreas!" He said smiling with his cutest smile  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:28 am
Ryuu sky

User Image He has the cutest smile, Andreas thought to himself. "Just Andreas. Cyril, how much learning have you had, pet? Can you read and write? Because I will happily give you lessons." He smiled warmly at him.  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff