Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] You have to fix it (Siska and Ying)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:24 pm
"Nonononononono." Siska gathered up a heavy bundle of fur in her arms, struggling to jog and keep it off the ground at the same time. She barely paid attention to all that she passed as she rushed through the tents and construction zones, looking for anyone that could help her. It was difficult to even see over the material, but she managed, somehow.

She didn't stop until she came across a face that she'd seen before, in passing. She was pretty sure that the conquest was a tailor, though how you could tell the difference when all the conquests were overly extravagant was beyond her. Either way, Siska dumped the pile of white fur in front of the filly and demanded, out of breath, "Please. This has a tear in it. You have to fix it."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:06 pm
The dumpling that was in Ying's spoon fell back into her soup, leaving Ying with a sour expression on her face. She'd very much wanted to eat that dumpling, and now she couldn't. Now it was lost to the murky nothingness of her soup, and she'd have to fish it out again.

All because a death horseman had surprised her. Ying set her spoon down rather daintily, keeping her air of Conquest snootiness always.

She looked at the pile of fur, quickly reaching down to gather it up and dust it off. "I cannot fix something the owner refuses to uphold," she said solemnly. Then in a much more natural and whiny voice, Ying said, "You can't just DROP it."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:29 pm
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said quickly, reaching out like she could help gather the material, though she didn't even touch it. Instead she clinched her fists making a pained face. "It's just really old, I didn't realize it would be so delicate. My furs are usually really hard to damage."

She crossed her arms, a habit that usually made her feel bigger than she was, but instead it just looked uncomfortable. Asking for help - asking for other clan help, seemed weak. "It's a family heirloom, kind of. Is there any chance you can repair it?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:39 pm
Ying shrunk under the ghoul's intimidating posture. Admittedly, this ghoul was kind of scary. She could probably kick Ying's butt any day. Oh no, now Ying was picturing it- Siska pulling her apart limb from limb.

"Y-Yes," she said quietly. Then she remembered she had to be a LITTLE dignified. "F-For a price!"

darkheartedsorrow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:22 pm
Her relief was almost palpable as she sighed and let her arms drop back to her sides. One more memory that she'd be able to, hopefully, preserve. She still had precious little, and she'd do what she could to avoid losing any more.

"Anything," she said seriously.

chimarii
ur a butt

ilu

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out