Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Logan's Beach House Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:37 pm
( THE BEACH HOUSE )
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:05 pm
Chiiyahime

User ImageA dark van with tinted windows pulled up to the beach house and stopped before two men got out and went towards the back. Opening the door the two men revealed a boy with golden hair wearing a kimono. He had chains that were much to tight on his wrists which had chafed and bleed. The blood had dried on the metal cuffs but the handling of the guards caused the boy's wrists to open once again.

Autumn was completely lifeless or he appeared that way. He never flinched or cried out from the treatment of the guards. The halfling was pulled out of the van roughly and brought to the door. Autumn no longer felt anything nor did he speak. He had no will to live he just obeyed his owner no emotion or acknowledgement that he ever heard.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image( THE LIFEGUARD )

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅____▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

→ ❝I can be your hero, baby You can take my breath away

Logan was half way through his fifteenth lap in the pool when the front door bell rang. He didn't bother with putting on pants or a towel. If someone didn't wanna see him in his bathing suit, they can easily close their eyes or look away. After opening the door, He gave the men a blank stare and waited for one of them to speak.

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:04 pm
Chiiyahime

User ImageOne of the guards pushed Autumn forward before speaking a word and Autumn instantly fell to the ground his head to the cement in a posture of submission.

"Your slave Autumn. Roughly age 17. He does not speak sir.... But there is a list of command words that he will instantly obey." Of course there was also a list of all of his injuries and scars. The poor boy really was waiting for the day a master would just get tired of him and kill him.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Logan handed each of the men a tip for their efforts, then looked down at the pitiful creature. He looked over the list of commands and injuries. This boy had been through a nightmare.

"Thanks for delivering him. Anything else I should know?"

Logan asked before the guards left. He wondered about possible allergies and other weaknesses. The marine worried about the health of all creatures, but wouldn't let the slave off easy.

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:34 pm
Chiiyahime

User ImageThe guards shook their heads and turned to leave the poor slave where he was.

Autumn continued to kneel on the ground not moving at all he had to wait for a command from his master who he could tell smelled of pool chemicals. The shifter listened even as he watched the blood from his wrists start to clot and dry on the ground.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Logan opened the door and stood to the side so the slave would come in. It was a sad sight, but Logan showed no emotion. The smell of blood stung Logan's nose.

"Come inside."

The male said only what needed to be said and no more. With that, he shook the water from his hair. The carpet under his feet was soaking wet, but the lifeguard didn't seem to care.

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:42 pm
Chiiyahime

User ImageAutumn did as he was told getting up and entering the house his golden eyes dull and glassy. He could still see of course but he was a poor sight to see clearly broken as he felt the wet carpet under his feet. Autumn looked at the floor for a moment before he went right to work finding a towel and mopping up the puddle as best he could.

The boy was trained well even though he was more like a living doll then a half god. When his task was complete he stood next to his master for a moment his wrists still covered with the blood and the chains the guards had put on him.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Logan was impressed by the boy's willingness to clean. He would serve his purpose well. The thick smell of blood still haunted the lifeguard. He removed the cuffs and chains

"There's a bathroom upstairs, go clean yourself off."

With that, he headed towards the screen door to finish his laps. The marine was still in peak physical condition and had been since high school.

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:25 am
the gothic beauty 2
Chiiyahime

User ImageAutumn watched his master remove the chains from his wrists before listening to the man tell him to get cleaned up. The boy turned and left as soon as his master was done with him to find the bathroom.

Autumn found the room without much trouble before he removed his clothing revealing a body covered in scars. Most didn't seem that bad, but there was one that stood out. Down his back in fancy cursive writing was a name, carved into his flesh when he had been a small child. His first owner never wanted the boy to forget him and Autumn never would. How could he when he still had nightmares about the man?

The shifter was careful as he washed himself off before he got out being sure to clean up the mess he had made in the bathtub. He redressed himself in his kimono and went to find the pool.

It didn't take long to find the place, all he had to do was follow the smell of chlorine. He entered the pool area and watched Logan swim. The man was very fast in the water and well built which would normally have made anyone else curious about the man, but Autumn was not. The boy didn't care about those things anymore. He saw the man as another person that would use him probably have fun hurting him and trying to get him to talk, before like all the others he would grow bored and send him back to the shop.

((sorry bout that.... On an iPod and feeling like an air head >.< ))

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:45 am

After he finished thirty laps, Logan swan to the ladder and got out of the pool to find that he had an audience. He toweled off and took a seat in a beach chair by where the slave stood. The male took a deep breath and put his arms behind his head. The slave seemed emotionless, something they had in common.

"You hungry?"

He asked simply. After such a workout, the lifeguard was starving.
(No problem User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:54 am
Chiiyahime

User ImageAutumn didn't trust his master but he didn't move away as the man went over to the chair and sat on it. Hearing the question about hunger he shook his head no. Of course he was actually very hungry he had just learned not to admit it. At least not around a master, things tended to go badly for him.

What did the man want him for? Autumn was not sure if he wanted to actually know that answer. Most masters had thought they could get him to talk doing everything they could with him. He had been a game or a challenge to so many people that he figured this guy would be the same. The boy had learned never togive any owner any sort of reaction, it always seemed to make them hurt him more.

((Once Autumn sees that Logan is compassionate and whatnot he will start to trust him and open up. Eventually, Autumn will start to speak again....))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:01 am

Logan took another deep breath. Th weather was nice and he loved the sunshine. He feared the night when images of the battle field would invade his dreams. Only two years ago he was attending a funeral for his lost comrades.

"You should eat anyway, you're far too skinny. It's not healthy."

Logan stated his thoughts. He didn't think the boy was unattractive, but he wouldn't let him starve. With that, Logan stood and walked into the house, stopping only at the door to look behind him at the slave.
(Neat User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:41 pm
Chiiyahime

User ImageAutumn followed Logan towards the house and the kitchen. Autumn stopped when his master did and he looked at the man for a moment. Did Logan want something from him? Autumn wasn't sure as he turned and started to change his form to a small puppy. His kimono was on the ground around him.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items