Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master and Slave Profiles
[Master] Alister "Yggdrasill" Taylors [Taken]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Basic Information

Name: Alister "Yggdrasill" Taylors

Species: God Slayer (Demon)

Orientation: Homosexual

Position: Seme [Dominant]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Personal Information

❥ Cute boys
❥ Teasing others
❥ Being a God Slayer
❥ Taking care of others
❥ Nekos and kitsunes

Dislikes:
✖ Unfaithful celestials
✖ His unique power
✖ Cruelty
✖ Humans
✖ His everyday training
✖ Unnecessary pain

Personality: Alister is a rather carefree man, though he has his moments of being very serious. He's friendly and loves meeting new people, and he's an open book on pretty much everything; except current missions. Another thing to note would be his intense belief in loyalty and faithfulness. He does not tolerate unfaithfulness about anything; from promises to relationships. He's charming, too, and has the tendency to be flirty.

Biography: Alister was born in a clan of immortals who live their lives hunting and killing unfaithful celestial beings, whether they be angels or gods. God Slayers can be any species, and they don't have to be born in the clan to be one. He, however, was born with the rare abilities to summon the Nine Celestials to aid in battle or merely be daily companions. Growing up with this ability was difficult, though growing up in the clan is usually difficult to begin with. Everything is considered training; whether it be cleaning to gardening. Even sleeping can turn into a lesson. He, however, was put through intense training to properly heighten his body, mind, and soul to sustain his unique powers. He underwent painful training processes day after day, while also undergoing the usual training. This turned him into a very reliable and very effective God Slayer.

Additional Info: As stated before, he is able to summon the thirteen Zodiacs whenever he wants. However, he only uses them for battle when fighting against a celestial being on missions. But, like all God Slayers, he is able to use the five Celestial Powers: healing, rebirth, elemental manipulation, spirit communication, and holy spells.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Status Information

Slave: Kitsumi Nightpaw and Sono  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:12 pm
Jewel of Antares

hey! so do you think Sono might be a good slave for him?  

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:26 pm
Kito Sono Akuma

Aw~! He's adorable! He'd be a great slave!...Do you mind having a second slave in the household? The other doesn't mind....She likes drama apparently. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:04 pm
Jewel of Antares

I don't mind at all! I'll go ahead and put that Sono is now taken whee what house is it? *spazzy*  

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:59 pm
Kito Sono Akuma

Alister's Home, I believe is what it's called. Let me post there first as Alister in response to Kitsu, and then....You can have Sono dropped off at Alister's house by another member of the village? They're kind, so don't go saying something like they dragged him along with them. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:10 am
Jewel of Antares

I posted in there. I hope I did a good job for the first post thingy >3<  

EntityLvr

Master and Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out