Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master and Slave Profiles
[Master]Mac {TAKEN}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:00 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Basic Information

Name: Mac, Hayuro Shirahasei

Species: Human

Orientation: Bisexual

Position: Seke

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Personal Information

+ Rain
+ Stargazing
+ Soft music
+ Comedy drama series

Dislikes:
- Threatened
- Mr. I Know All
- Blood
- Works
- Tensions
- Argument

Personality: Mac is a person who is very passionately in love about everything related to nature. Though he's quite a whiner since he was too lazy to do everything on his own. He is either a perfectionist or a meticulous person. He is also a highly functioning sociopath that lacks of communication and only focus on his works. A true workaholic he is. On the other hand, he hates argument. For him, argument solved nothing. Not even his problems and the life of the others around him. Though, he's a very gentle and kind man. And does not complain much when it comes to his family.

Oppositely to his true personality, the other Mac is much more of a violent person. He tortured people before asking any questions and does not forgive others easily. He is much of a vengeful person than showing others mercy. He either leave his work undone or half-done.

Biography: Mac or Hayuro is a man that was once an ex-soldier and now work as a secret agent in an unknown agency. He was skilled in handling any type of weapons and has incredible eyesight. The only problem was that he suffered from a mental disorder called MPD. At first, he suffered minor amnesia and then the amnesia developed into hallucination, creating illusions for him. He was then forced to stop his carrier as a hitman and lived peacefully for the time being.

But then...it was too peaceful for him that something was wrong. At night, when he slept, the man will started to have nightmares. Horrible nightmares that haunted him. In the morning, he woke up and found himself that he killed a person. A victim that has nothing to do with him. Each night, his body will moved out of his bed and find another victim. One by one. His brother was the only one who was still alive. Living with him and married, to a woman called Zoe. His sister-in-law was known as his senior and his partner in the agency.

At last, the killing spree finally stopped as the time passes. Life became peaceful again. He returned back to his work as an agent again and lived normally and lonely. Daniel, his brother was abroad with his wife and he was the only one living so dully in the house near by the sea. It was a large house. He bought it from all of his savings and his efforts. His life was simple and he worked alone. Day to night. When he had nothing to do, when a case closed, he was worried he would left nothing to do again. Soon, he decided to get a partner. If there's a way. Any other way...he'll do it.

Additional Info: Mac always kept his gun close to him. He also loves anything that seemed adorable to him too. Secretly,he had a pop tart cat plushie in his bedroom.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:00 am
do you think mac would like a merman?  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:19 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
awww I'm sory, the character already had two slaves, perhaps I can add another master character If you want  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:09 pm
Angelless_P e r s o n a
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
awww I'm sory, the character already had two slaves, perhaps I can add another master character If you want
Awww man...nah its okay...maybe someone will pick up my little merman...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
Master and Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items