Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply OOC Events and Contests
Mini Event! Prizes!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 pm
In order to keep more members returning to the guild daily
and to help me improve my drawing skills,
I have come up with a new event!
The festival will also be happening soon, once the details are sorted!
I have decided that the guild needs mascot characters.
So in this thread, members will submit a character bio / skeli
that might be one of the mascots!
I will choose FOUR.
The four characters will be roommates and every week,
I'll post a story update.
Each member may only enter this contest once.
Each of the winners will receive 10k.
(We're still a bit low on funds)
Characters must be male.
No more humans please.
I will be choosing based on:
personality
species
appearance
an other factors.
Please look at other entries before entering, we don't want doubles.
Entry must have a reference picture for a basic idea,
but it doesn't have to look exactly like your character.
Skeli:

Name:
Orientation:
Position:
Mini Bio:
Extras:
Appearance:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Chiiyahime

Name: Leo
Species: Neko
Orientation: Homosexual
Position: Uke
Likes: Sweets, girl clothes, cosplay, rainbows, books, music, food, animals, anime
Dislikes: Violence, loud people, annoyances, sour things, bruises, being yelled at for no reason, being spoiled to be taken advantage of, being hated by someone who doesn't know him.
Mini Bio: Leo was raised comfortably in a only child single parent home. His father worked two jobs and was barely around the house but he was fine. He would cook and clean and be the personal house maid. He's nice too strangers and will always lend a helping hand. Though he had his share of creeps and bullies, he's been picked on since preschool to 12th grade for being smaller than the others and girlier. One bully would make fun of him and say he was prettier then the girls, leading to the girls hating him. Leo saved his pet cat, Shay-Shay, whom was badly injured and left out in the little lot of land near his way home, they instantly connected.
Extras: He has a grey cat with vibrant yellow eyes. And always wears a bright colored jacket. Will not wear anything in the boy section of any store. Tried heels once, didn't like them as much as cute flats.
Personality: Kind, caring, happy, easily excited, rarely sad, helpful, determined, contagious when happy, Loving, motherly, nurturing and sweet.
Appearance: Short: about 5"5, approximatelly 98 lbs, soft tannish flawless skin, long nails, long legs, a cute girly face with long eyelashes and bright green eyes, medium length messy brown hair matching his ears and tail. Has the hour glass like shape of a woman.

I hope this is too your liking  

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:40 pm
Name:
Cain Cyrus

Species:
Vampire

Orientation:
Gay

Position:
Uke

+The "girly" and "bright" colors like pink or lavender
+Fresh blood
+Unique stuffed toys
+Wearing dresses
+Attractive men

Dislikes:
-Annoying people
-Dogs
-Other vampires
-Wearing boy clothes
-Being bossed around

Mini Biography:
Cain was born a regular human in a middle class family. He attended an all-boys school, which is how he got into wearing dresses. Being the feminine type, he was able to wear them in order to bring up the spirits of the sports teams and club members; his expenses were paid as long as he kept up the work, and he was safe because none of the boys wanted another boy. But, the headmaster was a vampire, and was rather interested in him. When Cain turned him down, he was bitten simply as sedative, but the vampire realized his mistake and fled in shame. When he awoke, he found himself in an alley in an unfamiliar city. It was a few months before he was able to gain enough money for an apartment, but that wasn't necessary because he was invited to live with a odd group of friends while he was searching for the right apartment.

Extras:
He has a tattoo of a three leaf clover on his right wrist and there's a bite mark that glimmers in the light on his neck.

Appearance: His hair is strawberry blonde and long, like so, and he has an innocent face with red eyes. Cain is usually always caught wearing dresses of any variety, but his favorite is this style of dress. He's 5 foot 4 inches and is around 105 pounds and his skin is pale.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:54 pm
Name: Tsubasa Ko
Species: Of the winged category. Yanked between light and dark. Tenshi/Oni
Orientation: Homosexual, gay
Position: Seke

-staying active
-blood
-the cold
-some scents such as honey suckle, or rose tea
-the cherry blossoms when in full bloom
-staying at ground level as much as possible
-all colors of the rainbow, but prefers black and white

Dislikes:
-getting in trouble
-people who seem to always get their way
-very strong scents
-his eye color (being as it is a pink/red)
-guns/ammo/artillery
-war/fights between groups or people

Mini Bio: As a child he was always criticized for being too strange when in fact it was his very own parents who changed him into the man he was to become. Experiment after experiment they considered him at one point the most indestructible male child known to the world. Unfortunately, as we all know, anything that is to be considered indestructible will only prosper in war, but he was still too young. After years of growing they finally forced him to join the military at the age of 16, but all their plans ceased when Tsubasa's emotions were thrown out of proportions and he lethally attacked several of his mentors. Many being killed in the process. Soon after that he was tossed to the side and was, and will forever be considered, a useless weapon to war. Even his parents disrespected him, and called him a disgrace.

Extras: He does enjoy the taste of blood, but only that of sweet blood. In his demonic form he takes on the black wings. In his angelic stage he takes on the white wings. He is a normal 19 year old if all is calm and peaceful. Only when he is hurt, or discouraged will he take on one of the two forms. Overall he has a huge heart, though he tends to hide it.

Personality: When with others he tends to be kind of cold, or seem that way, but in actuality he is very kind. Tsubasa is open on occasions, closed off on others depending on the day and circumstance. He can also switch between being independent and dependent, once again given the circumstance.

Appearance: Pink/red eyes. White hair. Soft skin.
User Image

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:20 pm
Name: Ralph Emerson
Species: Werewolf
Orientation: Gay
Position: Seme
Likes: Sweets, games, alcohol, meat, cute boys,a good fight, a tumble in the grass, being read to, and is quite romantic
Dislikes: Sour food, bullies, vampires, horrid smells, and heart breakers
Mini Bio: Ralph was been a werewolf a long time and has traveled all over the world. His past he keeps mostly hidden, but he'll love to tell you about the trip he just made. He is quite the chef and loves to have force people to try his food.
Extras: Ralph comes from Paris, France, the city of love. He looks like a tough guy, but is the biggest sweetheart. He loves to wine and dine. Treating his love like a treasure. Unless he is totally trying to woo someone, he will flirt with anyone. But if is with someone he would never cheat on them.
Appearance: He's very tall about 6'7, very muscular, hairy, has a few scars, and looks like he can take just about anyone.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

What do you think of him for your little shadow/water mage?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

"Tell the world I'm saying goodbye,
You ask me whyy...
I'm building castles in the sky"

{Name: Blake Alabaster
Species: Angel/Human
Position: Bottom
Likes: Alcohol, Sex (sorry if this is inappropriate hahah just tell me I'll change it), Muscles, Snowboarding, Swimming, Video Games, Bright bright pastel colors, Music, Movies, Sweet food, aaand Men hahah
Dislikes: Mean people, Math, Having too much stuff to do at one time because he's easily confused,
Mini Bio: Blake is an eccentric sort of shy man. He does have some body definition and feels awkward a lot. He was once an angel and was sent to earth to find his soulmate to be with him in the clouds. Now he's a demigod so-to-speak. He spends his time usually trying to find his soulmate wherever that may be, he has no clue. But he's always searching. Other times he's clubbing, snowboarding, or playing video games with his best friend the demigod Perseus xD
Extras: Blake is very flirtatious. Most of the time he doesn't know how to be but tries his best nonetheless. Usually ends up going home alone and disappointed in himself sad
Appearance: User Image
This be he ^^

Sorry guys, I've never done this before. But I'd love to be one of the four roommates biggrin biggrin biggrin
}  

Rainbow Syrup

Blessed Fatcat

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:52 pm
Name: Lowell Timber
Species: Half Fox Demon
Position: Uke
Likes: strong guys, protective partners, cuddling, walking with his partner under a starlight sky and the moon.
Dislikes: abuse, harsh words, neglect, distance between him and his partner.
Mini Bio: Lowell was raised in a large family and enjoys constant chatter along with laughter. He wishes dearly to find a good partner, but will make due with excellent friends for the time being. Lowell is a half-demon and rarely sees his human mother, who turned her back on the small kit, therefore his father is overly protective of the youth.
Extras: Lowell likes being called, LoLo or Elly...he also has amazing dancing skills...
Appearance: Long silky auburn hair, glittering mismatched eyes and red fox ears on his head. One eye is green while the other is a bright gold...he has no scars but has a nice fluffy red fox tail which wraps around his waist when he's nervous.

>.< Its not as close as i want it...but, it matches him pretty damn well...
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:12 pm
Name: Ash Sylver
Species: Grey Fox
Likes: Running, jumping, climbing trees, sweets, meat, warmth, outside, sweat pants
Dislikes: Rude awakenings, people asking to touch his ears or tail, bad smells, jeans, fire
Mini Bio: Ash is what you would call a "totem animal", his family embodied spirits on earth. Ash's family once lived in a house that bordered the woods. But a forest fire took that all away. He thinks his mother may have survived the fire as well, but he had run from the flames as fast as he possibly could.

Despite this, Ash has a fairly positive outlook on life. He likes to make jokes and trick people, and sometimes takes it a bit too far. Then the guilt sets in and he ends up being rather clingy to right his wrong.
Extras: What? If you had a tail, you wouldn't wear jeans either! Also, he's really good at hiding.
Appearance: 5'10. Has short and shaggy black hair with pieces of a red-blond up by his ears. Dark, focused eyes. Left ear has a piercing, same with his tongue. Lean muscle.

Until then, enjoy this cute fox family.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Except he's not red, he's grey. Just use the colors from the foxes up there. Those are grey foxes.
User Image  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Nyanperonya

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:29 pm
Chiiyahime

User Image

Name. -♤- Roro.

Age. -♤- Twenty.

Species. -♤- Human; Mental Patient.

Personality. -♤-
Inquisitive.
Childish.
Eager.
Clueless.
Unstable.
Peculiar.
Sarcastic; Rarely.

Orientation. -♤- Caucasian.

Position. -♤- Submissive.

Likes. -♤-
The Color Red.
Crayons.
Apples.
Drawing.
Stuffed Animals.
Cats.

Dislikes. -♤-
Sharing objects that belong to him.
Punishment by the staff of his Mental Ward.
Being forgotten or left alone.

Mini Bio. -♤-
Where to begin...?

Oh, Right.

Very little is known about this peculiar, young man here; his past, his family, relatives, even his real name, his history had been stripped clean like a stained slate being thoroughly washed. What is known, however, is that he was here his whole Life. Upon one fateful, Rainy Friday evening, a bawling Babe was stumbled upon by the Administrators of the newly made Saint Peter's Mental Ward. The Child was placed carefully, as if he was made of thin glass, upon the very front of the doorstep, bundled up in warm blankets and nestled inside of a weaved Basket. Without a second thought, the Faculty brought him in. Of course, they had fed the Babe and raised him up to be a Healthy, or as Healthy as he was able to be, young man. However, his makeshift family also took note of how incredibly unstable he was. At the solid age of five years, he began speaking to the air as if someone was actually in his presence, he also kept saying he saw a Shadow dart this way and that in his vision. When in reality, no one else was able to see, hear, and smell what Roro experienced. A trick of his mind, but it was all real to Roro. The voices that he heard were friends to him, comforting him whenever he was scared and whispering sweet nothings into his ear whenever he shed tears. Even to this day, at his age of Twenty, he still believes that the Voices that whisper to him is the only thing that he could trust.

Extras. -♤-
Habits;
Refers to himself in third person.
Chews on strands of his hair when nervous.

Appearance. -♤-
Black Hair; Wildly Messy.
Crimson Eyes; Doe-Like and Wide.
No Muscle Mass; Skinny. He's malnourished.
Skin Tone; Ivory.
Beauty mark upon the front, right side of his collar bone.
Height; Five Feet, Five Inches.

Attire;
Black Dress Shoes.
Red and White Top Hat.
White, Button Down Shirt.
Red Vest.
Black and White Checkered Tie.
Black, Red, and White striped Slacks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image
Name: Kyle
Species: Human
Likes: Men, Cokes, Chocolate, Video games, Clubs, Heavy Music, Car rides, and the Movies,
Dislikes: Rude people, people who act dumb, Ignorant people and Music at the clubs,
Mini Bio: Kyle was raised by his father which he hated. Kyle disliked him because he would abuse Kyle. Kyle at the age of 15 moved out and went to live with his friend. There he found he liked his best friend and he was gay for him. There he knew he was gay and wasn't mad about it, in fact he loved being gay. So at the age of 18 he got a job and moved out, to his own place. He was still a virgin. He now has a wonderful job as a tech support. Living in a apartment.
Extra: He has one blue eye and one yellow eye. He was born like that. He is very protective and very strong for how big he is.Always wears a suit or a formal outfit. Likes movies and the club. His favorite type of video game is with shooting in it. He also very emotion at times and get into his music.
Appearance:He's 6'2 silver hair and it comes down to the tip of his nose. He weights 165. He's almost pale as snow. He has long fingers and big feet. His shoe size is 13 1/2. He always has some short of smile on his face. He also wears his glasses every now and then when he's lazy to put in his contacts.  

Poisonous_Catalyst

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150

GenesisWings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:36 pm
Name: Aka Yoshida
Species: Demon

Likes: nice people, sleeping, loyal people, sword fighting,
Dislikes: rude people, dishonesty, being woken up early, sweets

Mini Bio: Aka mother abandoned him, leaving him with his older brother and father. His father was abusive, and his brother hated him, because he was a demon. Aka ran away from home at the age a 7. He's lived on his own for a while, looking for a job time to time. In spare time he kills demons that threaten the surface world. Aka refuses to remember his past, pretending he never had family.

Extras: Aka is truly a kind person, it takes him a while to trust people though. He gets into fights often.

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:58 pm
NAME : Ivan Woods

SPECIES : Fox

ORIENTATION : Bisexual

POSITION : Seke ((mainly uke, but can be seme if needed))

LIKES : rain, writing poetry, drawing anime, yaoi, cooking, devilish/hard to get boys, history, a challenge, ramen noodles

DISLIKES : boy-lolitas, stupid people, the sun, meat

MINI BIO : I am a sex machine. I'm very flirty and charming and many people end up loving me. I'm vain and arrogant and am constantly referring to myself as "sexy", "unforgettable", "hot", "irresistible", and much more xD

I'm basically using myself, so refer to my avatar for an appearance~!  

screaming lana

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:09 am
User ImageName: Drake Moon
Species: Panda Furry
Position: Seke
Likes: Smoking, Coffee, Reading, Shopping, and Asian Music
Dislikes: Women, Cats, Reality Shows, and Overly Happy People.
Mini Bio: Drake went to high school and stood out like a sore thumb. Most kids called him fake, but he never cared. His motto is that if someone dresses in a way that makes them feel good about themselves, even if they are copying a style, they aren't fake. He wears his personality on his torso.
Extras: He normally drinks his coffee black, unless he has a crush, then he'll add creamer. The reason is unknown.  
OOC Events and Contests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games