Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master and Slave Profiles
[Slave] Ako

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrionFay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:46 pm
Ako the Mountain Cat

Here Are The Basics....

People Call Me Ako, Cutie, Ako-kun.
I Am A
slave And I Am uke.
My Last Birthday Cake Had
15 Candles On It.
In Case You Haven't Already Noticed, I'm A
male.
To Me, It's All About The
men.
Oh, Yeah. Before I Forget, You Should Know I'm A
mountain cat.

Let's Look Deeper....

People Often Say I'm Ako is...rebellious. He doesn't like to be restrained, and he has no problem biting and scratching to protect himself. He's a little escape artist, having a very high IQ, and if he gets the opportunity, then he will do his best to get out. However, he can be quite affectionate and obedient if he wants to be. He has to know he's not going to get hurt in order to be a kitten again, though, And I Have No Reason To Disagree.
My Life Has Been Exciting
Ako was born in the mountains. His mother and siblings were killed by hunters, but Ako escaped before he was killed. He was alone for a few months before he was found by a witch, who turned him into a human. He stayed with her, learning the magical arts, and living as her apprentice and servant. However, she passed away of old age, leaving Ako alone in her giant oak tree house. He remained there for awhile before slavers stumbled upon the place. They had been looking for shelter from a storm, and happening upon the boy was a mistake. But, they didn't hesitate on grabbing him and selling him to their employer. He's come to not trust others anymore, but he can learn to trust with a lot of work.
I Rather Enjoy
sweets, the color pink, yarn, toys, playing, magic, reading, and being outside, But I Really Can't Stand being bound, cages, collars, pants, shoes, his tail or ears being pulled or flicked, and spicy foods.
You Want to Know What I Can Do, Huh? Well, Let's See. I Can
He is a wizard to some degree, but he can only make potions and use small spells for the time being. Other than that, he is able to turn into his cat form.
My Master Is
no one.

Here's A Good Picture Of Me.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:41 pm
Ako is an open slave and is free to be purchased by anyone.

OrionFay

Master and Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff