Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master and Slave Profiles
[Slaves] The Fallsong Brothers (not blood related) Two Taken

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:23 am
User Image User Image
╔══════════════╗
Hydrias Orren Fallsong
╚══════════════╝

Orientation: Gay

Position: Seke

I am a: Merman Slave

--------------------------------

I like: being in his element (water), to be held in strong arms, icy foods and the moon in all its phases...

I dislike: dark places, too much heat, being ignored, being harmed, sour foods and sharp objects...

I am good at: taking a two-legged form, painting, singing and tending to small children...

My personality is: He is a very timid and easily spooked person who has always been a slave since he was small. He wants to feel safe with his Master and secure in the knowledge that he would never been harmed on purpose. He likes children and doesn't hesitate to mother a child who needs it...he can and will fret over his Master's wellbeing if he feels they need it.

Past: Hydrias has always been in the slave market, his surname is the location of where he was born. He isn't the only one being sold as he has a few 'brothers' being sold alongside him. Hydrias enjoys being around his brothers and tends to them if he can...the three are kept in the same cage for the thirds sake.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:42 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Enfriss Ballen Fallsong
╚══════════════╝

Position: Uke

I am a: Dragon Slave

I like: trying new things, being with others, being protected and being of use.

I dislike: yelling, seeing my brothers get hurt, watching someone get hurt and being ignored.

I am good at: listening, learning new things and taking a dragon form...

My personality is: He is very quiet, not timid or shy just quiet. He finds watching and listening to be more useful than talking at times and rarely shows discomfort to anything...his pain tolerance is apparently very high.

Past: Enfriss' surname is the name of the market he and two others were born in. He really doesn't mind being seperated from the other two as he understands that's going to happen sooner or later...he wants to know that his third brother will be fine before he leaves...

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:57 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Yullie Dumas Fallsong
╚══════════════╝

Position: Uke

I am a: Fox Demon Slave

I like: being wanted, being in contact with my master(s), roughness, fighting and reading...

I dislike: being ordered to do something I don't want to, seeing my master(s) upset, not being able to move when i want to and unnecessary roughness...

I am good at: fighting, playing tricks, cooking, doing what I'm told if spoken to at the right times (ie: as soon as he wakes up or is about to fall asleep) and picking out a good book...

My personality is: Once you get him comfortable, he's a spunky rough talking always ready for a good wrestling match type of...kid. He isn't a pushover and rarely lets his master go without some type of stress relief. He watches out for his master in his own way and has lots of energy....

Past: Yullie is actually mentally broken as he has fits of near hysteria where he doesn't want to be left alone. He and two others were born in a market where the three get their surname. Yullie's fear steams from the brief two month period where he was parted from his elder brothers and suffered horrible abuse at the hands of the guards...to this day. Yullie can't watch as others leave the market...

User Image

Master and Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff