Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Home and Ranch of the Shepherd Brothers Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrionFay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

Stables

Pastures

Living Room

Dining Room

Kitchen

Outdoor Pool

Bathroom

Bedroom - Michael

Bedroom - Leroy

Bedroom - Mark

Bedroom - Kamuko

Bedroom - Zephyr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ride Me.~

Small pale hands gripped jean shorts that clothed the small boy's lower body. Heart beat quickening, breath shaking, palms sweating.. This was a regular occurrence for the small Kamuko. The boy closed his eyes as he took a deep breath in, nothing could prepare him for what came next. The car came to a stop after traveling on a bumpy and seemingly long road.
As the door opened, so did the boy's eyes. Blue orbs scanned the scene, a small smile curling his lips upwards. Could this be a dream come true, or is is a mistake? "Maybe were lost.." He thought, expecting the worst. However, the car quickly backed out and drove off, leaving the boy out in front this beauty of a ranch all by himself. At least for the moment.
"U-um..." He spoke softly, but quickly stopped as he noticed movement in the barn. No.. Could it be? "A horse!" Exclaimed young Kamuko aloud. His feet couldn't hold back as they ran him to the barn and right inside. At this moment the boy had completely forgotten he hadn't even met his Master yet. He strangely felt at home.
Finally...

Out of Character: Sorry.. My starters tend to run kinda short..~

OrionFay

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.
𝕀t may be the end of you.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxMichael had spent the morning cleaning the stalls and letting the horses out to graze in the pastures. He also made sure his brothers didn't slack off. Mark wasn't the problem; he was a hard worker like Michael. It was Leroy who tended to call it a day sooner than most would. After his chores, he took Nightmare riding, and that's how he spent most of his afternoon. When he trotted back into the stable astride the large, black stallion, he tilted his head at the door of one of the stalls. Ah. The little slave boy I bought. He's here early. "Careful with her. She gives birth tomorrow." Michael dismounted the stallion and put him in the stall across from the mares before taking the saddle off. "So, you're Kamuko, right? You're here earlier than I thought you'd be. What do you think of Terra?" Michael went to the mare and grabbed an apple, holding it up so the horse could eat it. "She's a beauty. Saved her from a glue factory a couple years ago. Now she's as healthy and happy as a horse can be."

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Mine usually are, too. No worries! 〗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:17 am
User Image

Ride Me.~

A small hand reached up and waited for the soft, warm nose to press against the palm of his hand. He couldn't help but give a small giggle as he felt the peach like fuz on the mare's nose. "Your beautiful.. But I'm sure you already know that.. Looks like you gonna be a mommy...... S-s-soon..." The boy stuttered then paused. He was almost sure he was going to get in trouble. Kamuko slowly turned to the man, a deep blush gracing his face. That was a large man... And a large horse. Nodding, he backed out of the way. "I-I know.. I guess we got here.. Quicker than we thought..." It seemed the longer the boy talked, the higher his voice got. Unfortunately he didn't look like much. Quite thin, a little to clean to be working in a place like this. Not enough muscle to lift much more than a small saddle. Not to mention the way he was dressed. The little slave had lived in the city too long..
Blue orbs shifted towards the expecting mare, that small smile quickly returning. He felt good in this man.

Out of Character:Okie, thanks!~

OrionFay

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:58 am
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxMichael saw how Kamuko reacted and realized he probably scared the kid. Looking at him, he noted how thin he was. Well, he wouldn't be doing any heavy lifting around the ranch. Maybe he could just tend to the horses; feed them, brush them, and let them out to graze. "Driver must be good with directions. Folks usually get lost coming out here. Anyway, I'm guessing you've worked with horses before. That's good." Walking up to Kamuko, he looked at him more thoroughly. "You can ride, right? If so, then I may have a good horse for you. I'll show him to you after I show you around the house, and to your bedroom."

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Empty space 〗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:19 am
User Image

Ride Me.~

Kamuko's blush deepened as he felt Michael's eyes look him over. You think he would be used to that by now. The boy was stronger than he looked, but not by much. That wouldn't last too long though. He was a hard worker and he very rarely gave up. "I suppose so... Replied the boy in a hushed tone. He quickly gave a nod, eyes still fixed on the mare. "Y-yes, sir. I have.. For years." He added as his blush finally began to fade, though that didn't last long. He looked up to the large man, trying to stand still so he could get a good look. The boy nervously kicked one foot into the dirt, forming a small cloud of dirt and dust from his knees down. "Yes, sir.. Thank you.." Kamuko said, looking down to the dirt cloud. This was by far the best he had done in front of a male in years. He was quite proud of himself.

Out of Character:

OrionFay

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:31 am
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxThe kid seemed more nervous than Michael would have liked, but he figured that was natural considering his situation. He was new to the place, and didn't know what to expect. Michael smiled at him, draping an arm around Kamuko's shoulders. "Come on, kid. Let's show you around. There's only one bathroom, so you either have to get up real early for the hot water, or suffer a cold shower because you slept in too late." Walking out of the stable after giving Terra a soft pat on the neck, he walked to the truck and opened the passenger side door for Kamuko. "It's a five minute drive from here. Hop in and I'll take you to your new home."

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Sorry my posts are crappy. >.<
Tired as hell for some reason. @.@ 〗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:44 am
User Image

Ride Me.~

Kamuko liked his new Master already, so warming up to him should be quite easy. Though he hadn't even met the brothers yet, and that could make things difficult. But they would get to that later. The boy gave a small squeak as he felt the strong arm wrap around his shoulder, and that smile nearly made him faint. He gave a small stumble, but quickly regained composure, bright blue hues facing the ground. Not even ten minutes in and he already humiliated himself. The young slave followed Michael and carefully climbed into the truck, seating himself on the passenger's seat gracefully. "Thank you..." He spoke with a grateful smile on his lips.

Out of Character:No problem, I'm feelin' ya!

OrionFay

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:08 am
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxHe smiled at Kamuko and chuckled before getting into the truck and starting it. "You're welcome. Now, tell me about yourself. What you like and don't like. Things that are useful to know for future references." He wanted to make sure he didn't end up making Kamuko uncomfortable or anything like that, though he had a feeling there was going to be conflict. He wasn't sure why, though. "And, you won't have to worry about my brothers. If anything, Mark will probably just be glad he's not the youngest in the house anymore and you can just ignore Leroy. Lazy sloth he is...."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:30 am
User Image

Ride Me.~

The boy silently thought for a moment. Where should he start? "Well.. Um.. I.. Like apples.... And um..." "This is harder than I thought! And I was doing so good.. Kamuko scolded himself silently, his slender fingers gripping at the back of his boots. Everything about him said nervous right now. "These are my lucky boots.... I've had 'em since they fit me.." He finished there, giving a small glance to the other. More men.. And if they were related to Michael, they had to be big, and good looking. The boy gave a nod and sat up straight as he caught sight of the ranch house. "wow... It's like I dreamed.."

Out of Character:

OrionFay

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:58 am
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxApples. That was all the kid said before explaining his boots. Lucky boots, lucky hat, lucky belt....Country boys always had a lucky item. For Michael, it was his necklace. Never got kicked or trampled by a horse since he put the thing on. "Well, I don't think you can live your entire life on apples unless you're some sort of apple druid or something of that nature. Is there anything else you like? Meal-wise, that is. Pastas, stews, seafood...." Kamuko seemed nervous now, and Michael couldn't help but let out a chuckle. It wasn't everyday he met someone who got as nervous as this kid did just by a question. Unless it was asking the other to get in bed with him. Then it was pretty much a normal thing. Maybe I shouldn't be so blunt on my questions until he's settled in properly and used to the place. "...Almost there. It's not a big place, but it's where I lived my whole life. I'll give you the grand tour after I show you to your room."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:04 am
User Image

Ride Me.~

The boy brought his feet onto the chair before he got up onto his knees. He just wanted to get a better view out the window. Kamuko tuned his face to the larger male's before giving a small giggle and shaking his head. "I eat lots of things.." He said softly before continuing. "I'm not really picky. I won't complain." He batted his eyes a few times before looking back out the window, cheeks flushed bright pink. "Um... May I ask... Why.." He paused and looked away before mumbling the rest of the question. "Why did someone like you.. Buy someone like me?" Once he finished he had to cover his face in shame. "Why.. Why did you ask that?!" Again he began scolding himself. "O-okay.. I can't wait to see it.." He peeped out, peeking between two fingers at Michael.

Out of Character:

OrionFay

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:43 am
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxMichael was rather glad that Kamuko wasn't picky about his food. Glancing at him as he batted his eyes, Michael couldn't help but smirk at the action. When the teen spoke again, he had to strain a bit to hear him. At the question, he shrugged. "Spur of the moment decision, I guess. Figured it would be nice to live with someone who isn't related to me, and I do enjoy cuties." He parked the car and looked at him, letting out a laugh at what Kamuko was doing. "Do you have any idea how cute you look right now? You look like you're watching a horror movie and hoping I'll hold you. Come on, kid. Let's go inside so I can show you around." He got out and went around, opening the door for Kamuko and smiling at him.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:59 am
User Image

Ride Me.~

"I see.." He started, his tone still quite hushed. The boy slowly lowered his hands and dropped his forehead onto the dashboard. This was going to be a long, humiliating day. He could feel it. The end of Michael's answer stuck in Kamuko's head. He just had to let out another peep. It wasn't every day he got called a cutie by such a man. The boy slowly lifted his head and covered his face again, hoping his hands would hide enough of the deepening blush. "Nooo......." He said with a squeal-ish groan. The teen slowly kicked his feet out from under himself then slid out of the car. His hands dropped and quickly gathered together behind his back. "Thank you.. U-um..." He paused, blue hues peeking up towards the man. "What should I call you?"

Out of Character:There is a possibility I'll be going somewhere soon. So if I do poof all of the sudden, it shouldn't be for long.

OrionFay

Angelic Extacy

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:30 pm
OrionFay

Zephyr
User Image
User Image
Zephyr got into the back of the horse trailor without needing to be prodded or bribed. He preferred to be in his horse form at the moment and it seemed that his owner was alright with that.

During the drive to his new home, the stallion would lift his nose into the air and scent the wind. He soon was able to smell and hear other horses and he let out a neigh in greeting. The stallion wanted to stretch his legs, to go for a run, with or without the man that was bringing him to this little ranch.
User Image

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces