Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Regular Profiles
Edward Falcon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:42 pm
є∂ωαя∂ ƒαℓ¢ση

♪αgє: 19

♪яα¢є: Siren

♪נσв: Student:

♪ρσѕιтιση: As if he would submit to someone

♪ρєяѕσηαℓιту: Edward is extremely full of himself. He's very smart and a rich kid. His mother stayed with the man she captured with her song. As a siren Edward can charm anyone with his song, so he doesn't sing but plays music. He can play any instrument like a professional, but his favorite is the violin. Occasional when he plays the violin and someone is actually listening, they can see vision. So he rares plays for anyone. He is quiet, but will stand up to someone, especially if they bully another. He prefers men (gets it from his mother), but has never really thought about getting with someone-even if his mother begs him too. He's never met someone interesting enough. 'He just needs someone to get under his skin' his mother tells his dad, he just sighs and returns to his book. What he does love is birds. He takes care of six of them. And will spend all day in his bird room.

♪нιѕ ραятηєя: He doesn't know what he likes, since he usually likes to be alone.

♪ℓσσкѕ ℓιкє:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:44 pm
CainLuciferCyrus

What do you think?
Now they can both go to school ^ ^  

I choose you Magikarp

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:23 pm
Foxy_911_lb

Could work....And, warlocks are immune to siren songs because sirens are just a sub-species of warlock. So, Love wouldn't be effected by his songs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:57 am
CainLuciferCyrus
Foxy_911_lb

Could work....And, warlocks are immune to siren songs because sirens are just a sub-species of warlock. So, Love wouldn't be effected by his songs.
Hm. Didn't know that
That's awesome, because that's main reason he doesn't sing
He let's one his music needs through instruments for the most part.
Okay so you want to give it a go in the high school form?
Meet up in a classroom or the already open music room?  

I choose you Magikarp

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:03 am
Foxy_911_lb

They could run into each other in the hallway. Edward could see Love being bothered by a guy who just can't take no for an answer. He gets a lot of those guys....  
Regular Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games