Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Godzilla Fan 3000

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:07 am
Does anyone here have a new a new idea for creepy pasta person/thing?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:34 am
Example on how their made.
name: Adam
Nick:A.D.
Weapon (if they have one.): Knife, silenced 24 caliber pistol.
catchphrase (if they have one.): "Mommy?"
Description: Frowns 24/7, American, blonde wild hair, blue denim jeans, Green shirt (long) With a Jeff the killer decoration, blue eyes, bloody clothing (Fresh blood).
pic (of weapon, character,etc/if you want to):
Back ground: Adam was a 12 year old child whose mother had died of a lethal illness. After a week of depression and 24/7 frowning. his mother's ghost began to visit at night. He soon went crazy and killed his father. He continues the hunt for "mommy" and each night he kills one mother after another claiming they deserve to die.  

Godzilla Fan 3000

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:00 pm
Name: Samantha
Nickname: Pretty sam
Weapon: 12" inch bowie Knife
Catchphrase: 'I'm a pretty girl'
Description: pure black hair that goes down past her shoulders about 6 inches, bright blue eye's that almost shine, pale skin, white footy Pj's that has blood stains on them, she's 9 years old so she's short, always has a calm smile on her face and looks as inocent as a kitten.
Pic: (i couldn't get a pic, it won't show it for some reason)
BACKGROUND: Samantha lived alone with her Dad and every night while he tucked her into bed he would kiss her forehead and tell her she's a pretty girl. one night she waited for her dad to come in and tuck her into bed. she waited for about an hour before going down stairs and saw her father fighting with a burgler (a robber), the robber stabbed her father with a 12 inch bowie knife repeatedly then took off running out the door leaving the knife in the father. Samantha then went to her fathers side and with the last of his energy he leaned up and kissed her on the forehead and told her she was a pretty girl.
when the police arrived the tried to take her away from her fathers body, samantha screamed and killed them with the bowie knife. but just before she killed the last officer she smiled and said "I'm a pretty girl".  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:07 pm
(I'm still working on it.Sorry sweatdrop )
Name: murderthetrueway@hotmail.com
Nickname: The 'murderthetrueway' Killer
Weapon: A mechete
Catchphrase: "It's all for a good of mankind"
Descripted: 6'2" tall, lankey, wears a black and grey striped hooded sweatshirt, bloodied. His face is hidden in a chrome mask. It was often said to reflect the screams of his victims as he tortures them. His victims mainly consist of either convicted or non convicted sex offenders.
Pic: N/A
Background:  

xXSick Little MonkeyXx

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:39 pm
name: Bee
nickname: Silent Chop
weapon: any type of axe her favorite is her chainsaw axe.
catchphrase: " Off With Your Head"
looks: twitter then look up SilentChop
bio: Sorry but her backround stays hidden.
ways of surviving her: Don't follow the red path..........  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:38 am
Name: Stone

Weapon (if they have one.): Grief and Guilt

Catchphrase (if they have one.): "Why, hello there"

Description: A business man between the ages of 30 and 45 with black rotten teeth and rotten gums
Pic (of weapon, character,etc/if you want to):

Background: Stone takes those you love-family members, pets, significant others- and hides them. It is your job the find them before they die. You will first see him 2 weeks before he comes to your home for your test, and he can be anywhere. He will smile at you and wave. Then he will walk away. Later, he will appear again in your home and stay there until you win his test, if you ever do. If you win, he leaves and your loved one is safe. If you lose, your loved one dies and he stays with you until the day you die, feeding on your sorrow, which add to his life.
If you find his hiding place before the game ends, your loved one dies and you automatically lose. Just wait for him to come out if you need to talk with him or if he needs to talk with you about the test.
If you find a rotten tooth anywhere, don't touch it. Don't let anyone else touch it-even with their feet, clothes, towel, broom, or anything. Just leave it alone for 24 hours and it will disappear. If you touch the tooth for any reason, your loved one dies and you lose.  

tiedyedtrash

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:12 pm
another one I made up
Name: Princess
looks: Medium white tabby, with butterfly as eyes.
catchphrase: n/a
weapon: her claws and her butterfly eyes.
Bio: A little girl name Amy had a pet cat called princess. She would bring her to her butterfly garden everyday. One day while princess was playing butterflies got stuck in her eyes. Amy soon saw that and scream. While princess heard that she got scared and her claws came out. She kept jumping around swinging her claws everywhere. Soon Amy let out one last scream. Princess knew that she killed her master. Soon her parents came and saw Amy was dead and they saw princess with her butterfly eyes. They got so confuse with themselves and starting to scream. Princess heard the screaming and killed the both. So if she ever hears screaming from people afraid of her eyes well they die.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:47 pm
Name: Anna
looks: Bright eyes, and red hair
catchphrase: "What's wrong Nii-san, aren't you glad to see me
weapon: hatchet...occasionally a kitchen knife
Bio:I guess you'd have to read my story to find out, it is posted after all  

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

geminicodfish

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 pm
Name: Olc
Nickname: Olc
Weapon: candle (paralyzes person and pours wax into there eyes)
Catchphrase: "Are you my creator"
Description: If the Olc asks you that,you say either yesor no,and she detects your lying, she will kill you.She looks almost like a woman with bird like skin and has the appearence of a raven.
Pic: none.
BACKGROUND:there is no known background.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:31 pm
ggdrrgteteefghdhd  

Sullen The Real

Sullen The Real

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:05 pm
Name: Stewart
Nickname: The Puppeteer
Weapon: Surgeon Set and Kitchen Knife
Catchphrase: "I'll make you beautiful!!"
Description: Short, Black shirt, Brown Pants, Green Jacket, Glasses, Hat, Backpack.
Story: Stewart was a normal ten year old boy who always carried two dolls with him named Mrs. Bellberg and Mr. Bellberg. Of course at his age he was bullied for it. Everyday a gang of boys came and surrounded him, pushed him, kicked him and spit on him. But one day Stewart finally snapped. When one boy reached out to push him Stewart moved aside pulled out a kitchen knife and swung it a the boy's hand. Two bloody fingers fell to the floor. The other boys saw him and pulled out a emergency set coming to his aid but Stewart didn't stop for a minute. He took advantage the moment and ..................slaughtered all the boys with his knife. Even worse he cracked all the dead boy's bones and stuffed them in his bag also picking up the emergency kit which had a scalpel , bandages, a sewing kit and small blade. He went to his house while his mom and dad were at work and took a rock and smashed his window, took some money and broke some furniture trying to create a fake robbery also faking his kidnapping. He left his house and tried to run away find someplace abandoned to live and found an old, empty house. He rested for a while he wiped the blood from his face. Filled with psychotic thoughts he took a boys corpse out of his bag and took out his eyes, cut off his nose and his lips and ears and took the sewing kit and sewed his eyes and sewed a smile where his lips were. Stewart said in a chuckling whisper. "I made you beautiful!".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:28 pm
I love Stewart, it's pure awesome
Sullen The Real

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Custer-Sama

1,550 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:43 pm
Name: John
Nick: The Baseball Player.
Weapons: Baseball bat
Catchphrase: "Batter up!"
Background: John was a normal baseball player until at one game, he was hit in the head with a baseball on purpose. From then on, he was brain-damaged. But, he vowed to himself that he would get revenge on the one who through the baseball.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:37 am
So my OC got posted on the CP site a while back but it was taken down due to lack of readers and popularity and stuff.

Anyways here it is:

Name: Delphinium
Mortality: Essence Immortal (Stops aging at age of 25)
Weapon: 6" pen knife
Catchphrase: "Watch your back."
Description: 160 cm tall, has Alexandria's Genesis (Purple eyes), lavender coloured hair to match her eyes. Wears a black hoodie with grey skinny jeans. Has deep scratch marks on either side of the cheeks due to a fight with her backstabbing best friend (Hence, watch your back) and the b***h clawed her in the face. Likes to stab people from the back.  

Elxsh

Pasta Bowl

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces