Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Vash and kaiden Vampire castle Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
it's the town and castle also everything is open during the night because the major population is vampiers there is no cars.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
Vash was sitting on the throne. he looked seriously bored until his Butlar (Eziotion) E walked in " your new slave will be arriving soon my king."Vash's head picked up he ran out of the castle a little dizzy since he hadn't eaten all day. he ended up standing in front of the door waiting for them to knock. he had no idea what his slave would look like since he wasn't able to leave the house. one of his knights had gone in a criage to go pick one out and bring it back. His knight was the first human knight to be knighted to the vampire court so he ws loyal and kind to Vash.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

Kaiden
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kaiden sat obediently and nicely, although on the inside, he wanted to stick his head out the carriage window and look around at the new place. Although he didn't see what it looked like, his sensitive nose picked up the scent of vampires and that made the fur on his ears and tail stand on edge. It wasn't that he had a problem with vampires, but being surrounded by too many of them set him on high alert mode and made him a lot more tense than he normally was. He looked at the man that was sitting across from him, he'd already learned that he wouldn't be that man's slave, but the slave to someone else. He had just been assigned the task of picking him out. The wolf's ears pricked up and his tail started to wag as the carriage stopped. When the door was opened he had to restrain himself again, keeping himself from running to the door like some puppy.

The male stepped out of the carriage and looked around, his tail stopped wagging and his ears dropped a little as he saw the large manor, the scent of vampire was also stronger here, he didn't know if it was one or many vampires, but he was still a little more nervous now. The male then looked at the man that had brought him here, quickly following after him. As the man knocked at the door, Kaiden gulped a little and nervously tugged at the collar around his neck. He was nervous but excited to meet his new master, he'd had many of them over the years, he wondered what this one would be like. He was hoping that it wouldn't be another abusive one though.

||OOC: ||

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image
Vash here'd the knock and the very next second opened the door and tackled Kaiden in a hug "He's so hot! thank you Shijo!"
Shijo looked at him "My King you aren't aloud outside." he said in a lecturing tone he pushed Kaiden in and Vash so Vash wouldn't die.
Vash hugged Kaiden tightly "I'm your new master Puppy." he let him breath a little after he remembered living things need oxygen.
Shijo sighed "I'll tell the caption I'm back" he said as he left his king with his new slave
Vash kissed Kaiden on both sides of his cheek. "thats how people say hello right?" he finally let go of Kaiden then took him by the hand and lead him to his study. were there was a couch and a desk but the desk was covered in paper work and books. he sat Kaiden down and sat on his lap facing him. his legs on both sides of Kaiden's hip. Vash was very light. he gave Kaiden his cutest smile.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image

Kaiden
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kaiden's ears pricked up again and he gave a startled yelp as he was suddenly tackled by a cute looking boy. He then glanced at the man that had brought him here, before he was then being pushed inside the manor. He then gave a small grunt as the boy hugged him tighter. He could smell the boy was a vampire, but he could also tell from the inhuman strength the kid had. "Nice....to meet you." He manages to get out, taking in a deep breath then sighing with relief as he was allowed to breathe again. He glanced at the man then back at his master, blinking in surprise as he kissed each of his cheeks. He chuckled softly. "I guess in some places that's how one says hello." He says. He gently wrapped his fingers around the male's hand as he followed after him, his ears twitching and his tail swaying as he looked around with curiosity. Once in the study the male sat down then tilted his head at the master a little.

Not that he minded having the male in his lap, he was so light he barely noticed. The wolf's ears twitched and his glowing purple eyes looked at the boy calmly, but there was a happiness glowing in his eyes. "What will my duties be master?" He asked as he bowed his head just a little. He did wonder what kinds of tasks he would be given, he's been everything from a guard to a lap pet. He could basically do any task given to him, or more so he would try to do his hardest. But with the large home and his new master apparently being royalty, he didn't think he would be given jobs like cooking or cleaning.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:42 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
he started to think for a second "Can you tell me stories? I'v never been outside the castle grounds before." he said excitedly as he poked Kaiden's ears and stopped when he saw it twitch. Vash was close to Kaiden's face are you " wear wolf?" he was curious he's never seen a man with ears like that before or a tail. The only time he ever saw a werwolf was in a picture book. For his age he was still considered a kid among other vampires. then it stuck him he never answered his question " um will you protect me people usually try and kill me everyday. I only have one person I can trust will you be the other? I never got your name I'm sorry..." he looked a little sad but even his sad face was cute.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:57 pm
User Image

Kaiden
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kaiden looked at him curiously. "Stories..hmm, I can try and think of some." He didn't really have any real adventure stories, since he'd been a slave his entire life, he hadn't really been allowed to do much outside, sort of like this new master. He then looked at him, trying not to laugh as the boy poked his ear. He then looked at him and smiled. "Sort of...Not like the half human half wolf ones that turn only on full moons..I can change my form whenever I want to." Then he added mentally. 'Most of the time'. He then looked at him, tilting his head as he was told he would be a protector for the boy. What struck him more was that people would actually try and kill such a cute, innocent looking male. He didn't seem like he could harm a fly.

Looking into his eyes, Kaiden then nodded his head. "I promise you can trust me." he says sincerely. He would protect the male with his life. He then looked at him again, feeling a little embarrassed now. "Ah, yes..My name is Kaiden, Master." He says, wondering if he would get to know his master's name, but he wouldn't be upset if he didn't. He'd had many masters he never knew the names of. Sometimes he even had masters where he'd never actually met the real master, just the other servants around the home.

Ryuu sky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:08 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Vash's stomich growled he was hungery "I'm sorry I'v been doing paperwork all day and then I was waiting for you the rest of the time... oh um my names Vash I'm the king of all vampires!" he said with a big smile his fanges showing, they were very small. He was starving but he didn't want to scare his new slave because usually all his meals are poisoned so he really can't eat "I'm not hungry it's ok." his stomach growled again.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:30 pm
User Image

Kaiden
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kaiden looked at him and tried to not laugh as the boy's stomach growled. He then looked at him, giving a smile back, this male was absolutely adorable, he just wanted to squeeze him and never let go, but the male restrained himself and repeatedly told himself to keep calm. acting without thinking is usually ended with him being thrown back into a slave shop cage. He then looked at the boy again, tilting his head a little as his stomach growled he then looked into his eyes as he said he wasn't hungry. "Really." He then gently poked the boy's tummy. "Your stomach seems to say otherwise." He then looked at him, lifting his head up a little then tilting it to the side to give him access to a good spot to bite. "You can have some of my blood master." He says. He was a lot tougher than most creatures, so the boy could take a little more blood from him than he would with others. "If it helps you, I don't mind." He just hoped the boy would like the taste of his blood. He was a little weak from lack of food himself, but his master was more important than he was.

Ryuu sky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:47 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Vash was blushing slightly as he leaned down and licked his neck once 'he tastes good' he thought to him self.he wanted to make it as pleasant as he could for his slave. he then starts kissing his neck and then sucks on it a little before he finally digs his small fangs into Kaiden's neck this was the first time eating in days. It became a challenge to control him self but he did. he started sucking slowly he gave a soft cut moan as Kaiden's blood hit his tung. After while he took it teeth out and gently licked up the rest of the blood that had trickled down Kaiden. then he took out a pice of cloth and held it down on wear he had bit to stop the bleeding "thank you" he said as he leaned down and kissed Kaiden on the lips "thats how you cay hi in this country." he smiled and then yawned  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:52 am
User Image

Kaiden
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kaiden glanced at the male and gave a small smile as he saw the cute blush on the boy's face. He then closed his eyes lightly, his tail wagging a little as he felt the boy's lips on his neck. He winced just a tiny bit as the boy's fans sink into his neck. He then relaxed and his ears drooped a little as he breathed slowly. When the boy was done, he then opened his eyes and smiled, his tail wagging. "Glad to help." He then blinked in surprise as the boy kissed him. Chuckling softly the wolf kissed his nose, smiling as he yawned. He then picked the boy up in his arms and stood up, looking down at him. "Is the little king tired now?" He asks, wondering if he could find where his room was, he was sure he could follow the scent.

Ryuu sky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:04 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
"not yet It's just early for me." he said as he touch Kadins ears, he felt very warm next to kadin wich was weried since Vash is technically dead and is cold. He wanted to show Kaiden around the whole house but He has paper work but he always saves it for last. Vash felt venerable in Kaiden's arms but he liked it he pet his slaves ears for awhile then he remembered this was his first day here "oh um do you want me to show you around? I can show you my favorite spot it's in the garden at night." It was almost night time now and spring was just around the corner.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:42 am
User Image

Kaiden
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kaiden tilted his head to the side a little bit before chuckling as he said he wasn't tired yet. His ears then twitched and he gave a small growl as the male pet his ears. As the boy continued to pet his ears, his tail wagged a bit and his bright purple eyes studied the boy's face before giving a smile as he nodded his head. "Okay." He smiled again. "I would love to have a tour of your home master." He says politely as he bowed his head, wondering if he should set the boy down. He didn't want to though, he liked holding him.

Ryuu sky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:32 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
He didn't know how the others would react to seeing a wolf following him. he was a little scared for his slaves safety. Vash started thinking to him self and then reached into his pocket and took out a collar that had a tag and a bell on it and put it around Kaiden's neck "So every one knows who you belong to. Also don't harm you because all the staff are vampires and only a few are human like my butler E." he got down and stood in front of his slave. Vash was considerably shorter then him and had a smaller build. he put his head against kaiden's chest and closed his eyes his head hurt and then he looked up at his slaves face and lead him behind the desk. he then pressed a button and a secret compartment opened, out poped a oversized silver gun he picked it up and pointed it at the door."3,2,1..."
A human came barging in
Human "I'll kill you, you son of a *****" he said as he pulled out a crossbow and was ready to fire it "Your rein ends here you...."
Vash shot the man in the head before he had a chance to shoot him. he didn't have an expression at all even as the man hit the ground and his blood leaked onto the ground. he did del a little dizzy from the smell of blood. he sat down on the leather chair that was his desk chair.
Shijo came running in and saw the dead man "My King I should had returned sooner you could had avoided this all together if it wasn't for my stupidity. I should had checked everyones back groun before letting them into the castle." he looked over and saw Kaiden "It's good to see at least your new slave is unharmed." he picked up the dead body and dragged it out of the room.
Vash's hand was know shaking he hated unnecessary death, and vampire hunters "that was a normal day ocerence..." he mumbled to him self. he let the gun go and a clank could be here'd as it hit the ground"Why do people throw there lives away..." he looked a little sad as he pet Kaiden.
[[(occ)lol a vampire with a thing for life being sacred.]]  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image

Kaiden
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kaiden looked at the male, tilting his head to the side a little bit before blinking once as the collar was put around his neck, he touched it a little before looking at his master and nodding his head. "I see." He says before looking down at the male, a little disappointed that he couldn't hold the boy anymore. The wolf thought it was a little funny how much taller he was compared to his master, then again, being 6 feet tall made him taller than a lot of people. He obediently followed after the male, his ears flickering back and he took a step back as he saw the silver gun. He wasn't a werewolf, but silver affected him like it would affect a werewolf, if he touched it he would bun and too much of it would kill him. The male then looked at the door, his ears falling back as he snarled at the man in the door, he then blinked as his master shot the human. The scent of the blood filled his nose, making him feel a little sick, but he ignore it. He then looked at his master before looking at the man that had brought him too the manor. He then looked at Vash again. "Normal day occurrence." He says as his eyebrows furrowed together, the idea of people trying to attack his master. He would try his hardest to protect him, no matter the cost. He then looked up at him again as he pet his ears, his tail wagging under instinct. He then noticed the boy's sad look and sighed a little. "I don't know why one would waste their life just to ruin the life of another person.." He then looked at his master again. "How about that tour now?" He asks, hoping it would distract the male a little so he wouldn't be sad anymore.

Ryuu sky

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas