Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Highschool / College
High school music room ♫

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:36 pm
Quite a big room with good acoustics. A small office in the back. Several chairs stacked up push against the wall and shelves.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:43 pm
є∂ωαя∂ ƒαℓ¢ση

User Image
"Music can change the world..."

Edward smiled, when he did smile it was quite nice (he had perfect teeth), he liked that Love cared about family. "No mother would not harm your family, she values family above everything else. She's just very conniving." Edward adjusted his glasses. Love's brother seemed like very sadistic. "Hm. He seems like quite a character. Dad very powerful? I would make an untraceable poison. They aren't that difficult to make as long as you measure the ingredients perfectly." If not perfect, they can blow up in your face. "Thank you. You can listen if you so choose, otherwise no." He stepped in the room, he was surprised at how nice it was. Not as good as his, but he wouldn't mind playing in here

"...would you like me to change you?"

CainLuciferCyrus

I choose you Magikarp

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image
M I T S U K I N I " L O V E " S A G E
What do you think of me?

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Love wouldn't buy it. She could convince his mother and the others all she wanted, but he was the one selling them and he decided who got what first. "Father's a nobody. I'm the important one. I would have killed him and Takahiro a long time ago, by Mom loves them both. I couldn't stand to see her heartbroken. Besides, Takahiro keeps things interesting." He chuckled and walked into the room with him. The teen debated, knowing he could work on the outfit at home, too. Shrugging, he took a seat and smiled at Edward. "Okay. I'll stay and listen."

OoC:

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Foxy_911_lb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:29 am
є∂ωαя∂ ƒαℓ¢ση

User Image

Love must care for his mom as much as Edward did. Edward loved his dad too, but it was different. "I suppose life and death situations are interesting...ok. Do not speak as I play." Edward didn't anticipate someone listen to him, even if he did invite them, otherwise he would have brought something other that his violin...he looked around the room and saw a trumpet case, it looked unused. He careful put his violin case down on the table and brought the trumpet case. He inspected it. Not to bad, needed some cleaning. He pulled out a black box in his back. He opened it and used a cloth to clean the trumpet and pulled out a trumpet mouth piece out of the box. He always had spares. He stretched his arms and hands, picked up the instrument, and smiled a big beautiful smile. He began to play. It had been awhile since he played a brass. He let his love of music and magic for it flow through the instrument. The music that came out filled the room and it was light and happy sounding, most people would start to dance.

CainLuciferCyrus

I choose you Magikarp

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:32 pm
CainLuciferCyrus

OOC: Are you no longer interested in rp with Edward?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image
M I T S U K I N I " L O V E " S A G E
What do you think of me?

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Love nodded and zipped his lips to show he'd be quiet. He watched quietly as Edward cleaned a trumpet intently. He'd never seen someone so focused on instruments. It was a little while before the male started to play and Love smiled a bit as he listened. He was an amazing musician, and Love listened to him contently. As he listened, he fept a slight pull. Not a steong one, bit it was there. The teen realized that Edward was a siren, and he was glad he was immune to siren songs; it would be really awkward if he wasn't.

OoC: Sorry....

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Foxy_911_lb

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:42 pm
є∂ωαя∂ ƒαℓ¢ση

User Image

Edward felt always at easy when playing. Whenever he was upset, it helped calm him.Realizing time was going by faster than he wanted, he opened his eyes and glanced over at the clock on the wall. It was getting closer to his first class. This thought disappointed him and depressed him a little. The sadness of leaving an instrument came out in his music. The sound got softer and the tempo slower. He put down the instrument with a downcast look. Quickly he emptied the split value, cleaned the mouth piece, and returned the piece to his case. After putting the instrument back Edward finally turned to Love. The sirin had a sneaking suspicion that the warlock knew what he was, even if he didn't sing. The look in his eyes gave it away. The idea embarrassed Edward some, he felt a blush trying to rise to his cheeks. He attempted to fight it off.

CainLuciferCyrus
OOC: It's okay. I just thought you might have been bored with my character.

Bliss Highschool / College

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games