Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
BP's gonna renovate. o u o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 pm
I'm sure whoever looks at this guild can surely see the... em... deadness. emotion_8c And since I've kind of inherited the guild (chiisai's too busy for Gaia so she let me start using the guild mule, and Momo disappeared. XD), I've decided to do some renovations!

Some things I'm thinking of doing are:

Updating some of the tank related threads to maybe be cleaner and more specific.

Hiring more crew members to help out around here. (I have one person in mind that I hope would be interested in helping.)

Perhaps making a "Super Mixed" section, for the people who don't like going through different threads for different kinds of tanks. They'd all just be in one thread together.

I also might do a "member cleanup". Not totally sure about that.

So, yeah... I really want to get this guild up and running smoothly, and hopefully return to its former glory. whee

If you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:57 am
Okay, time to get off my rump and actually do things now. @ n @"  

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:07 am
Meep, I'll do more tomorrow. Right now I sleep. @ u @ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:22 am
Good luck!
That sounds hard for just one person. Such a big guild.  

stonyocalypse

Fatcat

Arch Angel Neko v1

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:12 am
i would suggest a few things..

i would totally donate if I had the gold but since I got into a sticky situation my gold is scarce atm

1) New guild banner/bump links - > make into a contest perhaps?

2) Make a booty grab thread with this tanks and put it in the bg thread. Kinda a big work but I think that would be a big help.

3) Again contest are fun. More contest related to bg-ing. ( * u * ) b

*bows and takes my leave*  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:02 am
I feel bad for having become more of a stalker than an actual bumper these days. Every time I play a tank somewhere I think "I should play more BG again", but I always end up doing 10000 other things. Maybe I overdid it back in my BG days, I don't know... Hm, I still read guild notices and posts in here though, and I did notice the lack of life and activities. Usually, when the captains are gone, that's what happens, so I'm not surprised. I feel kinda sorry for you Blood, and I have for a while now. Hope you manage to keep up your good mood and work, and do yell if you need help with anything, yush? emotion_hug  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:32 pm
Arch Angel Neko v1
i would suggest a few things..

i would totally donate if I had the gold but since I got into a sticky situation my gold is scarce atm

1) New guild banner/bump links - > make into a contest perhaps?

2) Make a booty grab thread with this tanks and put it in the bg thread. Kinda a big work but I think that would be a big help.

3) Again contest are fun. More contest related to bg-ing. ( * u * ) b

*bows and takes my leave*
No worries. razz

And I was gonna do all of that. XD Just have to iron some things out and finish some guild-related projects of mine, first~

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:40 pm
Ranchi
I feel bad for having become more of a stalker than an actual bumper these days. Every time I play a tank somewhere I think "I should play more BG again", but I always end up doing 10000 other things. Maybe I overdid it back in my BG days, I don't know... Hm, I still read guild notices and posts in here though, and I did notice the lack of life and activities. Usually, when the captains are gone, that's what happens, so I'm not surprised. I feel kinda sorry for you Blood, and I have for a while now. Hope you manage to keep up your good mood and work, and do yell if you need help with anything, yush? emotion_hug

I know what you mean with the Booty Grabbing. XD I've actually been trying to cap everyday now, since the cap was lowered. I don't have to try as hard now, and I feel like I accomplished something that day. cool
But yeah, I've noticed this a lot with guild's whose captain(s) left. It just always feels like it's my fault the guild's so quiet... I feel like maybe I rub people the wrong way, or something, and people just want to avoid me. XD Even though I'm always trying to be nice... ; n ;
I'm going to try a lot harder to get things more lively, but life just gets in the way so often, then I get depressed and anti-social. It's just uuugh... emotion_facepalm
And thank you for the offer~ I really appreciate it. emotion_hug

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm
stonyocalypse
Good luck!
That sounds hard for just one person. Such a big guild.
Thank you! heart
I wouldn't say it's hard, but it does take me a long@$$ time to get all these things done. XP

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:42 am
Blood Pop
Ranchi

I know what you mean with the Booty Grabbing. XD I've actually been trying to cap everyday now, since the cap was lowered. I don't have to try as hard now, and I feel like I accomplished something that day. cool
But yeah, I've noticed this a lot with guild's whose captain(s) left. It just always feels like it's my fault the guild's so quiet... I feel like maybe I rub people the wrong way, or something, and people just want to avoid me. XD Even though I'm always trying to be nice... ; n ;
I'm going to try a lot harder to get things more lively, but life just gets in the way so often, then I get depressed and anti-social. It's just uuugh... emotion_facepalm
And thank you for the offer~ I really appreciate it. emotion_hug

Them lowering the cap just means less players, thus less bumps and less gold for the tank owners, which in the end leads to losses, since fish are so expensive. I know they said that they're gonna re-release old fish, but to me it just seems like they want to ruin BG for good xp

Nah, no one's trying to avoid you, it's more like... if the captain ain't there to give directions, people will just sit down on their bum and pick their noses. But I really should play some more BG again, at least in guilds and friends tanks if anything sweatdrop  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:43 am
I've been a member of this guild recently and I think it's really have been quiet. I agree with what Arch Angel Neko v1 said. This guild needs contests and games to make it more lively. And a general place to chat. Usually, people will come by for that purpose.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:56 pm
I'm pretty much ok with anything you'd like to try Blood Pop. I must admit I've not been nearly as active as I'd like due to rl . But I'd really like to spend more time here when I can , doesn't have to be games necessarily , just really hang out maybe but at least drop by and say hi & maybe chat more with everyone.  

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:54 pm
floralsnow
I've been a member of this guild recently and I think it's really have been quiet. I agree with what Arch Angel Neko v1 said. This guild needs contests and games to make it more lively. And a general place to chat. Usually, people will come by for that purpose.
I thought there was a thread to chat, but I can't seem to find it... Well, since it's obviously lost, I may as well start up a new chat thread~

I'm going to be starting some new contests soon! Just have to raise a bit more funds before I do that. "> u >

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:49 pm
[[☣

I'll try and be as active as possible ^.^
Guilds still confuse me...where should I post my tank??
also I will add a sign to my glow thread~!

☣]]

_C2oH25N3o-

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces